Back in 2004...

Regrets

Some people wait their whole lives to find their soul mates. But not for YoonA and Kyuhyun.

They were childhood sweethearts – no one could ever imagine that Kyuhyun and YoonA without each other. Even just for a day.

Until the unthinkable happens. Kyuhyun’s misbehaviour devastates YoonA .

Back in 2004..

They finally got married. The wedding was held in a wedding hall. SM University friends  took care of everything. Including the food by the shinkshins couple Changmin and Sooyoung  , the couple’s clothes and make-up by the Tiffany and Jessica who major in fashion design and beauty , flowers my Ryeowook, photography and  videography by Sungmin and Sunny, last but not least the invitations is design and well written by maknae Seohyun. Yuri was the bridesmaid and Donghae her always special someone as the bestman. If it wasn’t because Jessica that confessed to Donghae when they were 14 , YoonA might end up with him. But YoonA was happy and glad that she later met Kyuhyun and the sparks has been undeniable.

Finally it’s the wedding day. It began with  Kyuhyun’s mothers going to the altar and bowing to the celebrant since YoonA has lost her mother at the age of 10. Her mum left to heaven because of cancer. They then lighted the candles and bowed to each other. Then Kyuhyun walked to the altar and waited for his beautiful bride. YoonA’s father march her in, she looks like the most beautiful angel in the world, Kyuhyun’s jaw fallen and keep grinning like a little boy getting the biggest candy for Christmas. Well afterall she’s the most beautiful female in his eyes. After bowing to each other, the couple walked toward the altar. Then the celebrant made his speech and declared them married. They then step down from the altar and bow to their parents and the audience.

After the proper ceremony has began, YoonA surprise everyone including her husband Kyuhyun by performing a super cute yet sweet song. ‘’Kiss me’’

Oh kiss me out of the bearded barley,
Nightly , beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift you open hand
Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance
Silvermoon's sparkling,
So kiss me

Kyuhyun remembers how he always sneaks out from his house throu  the window and meet up with YoonA in the park. Playing and running like two little kids, and tease YoonA for being such a choding and tomboy for not wearing dress or only wear the only flower dress that Jessica bought for her on her 18th birthday. And whenever she wears that he can never keep his eyes away from her for more than a minute. They would always stargazing and have those sweet kisses and cuddle under the moonlight. That would always be their no 1 hobby other than teasing each other calling each other weird.

They wedding dinner is like the typical reunion for everyone. All their best friends were present with their another half. Cheering and happiness is plastered in everyone’s face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everyone likes this! For now is sweet KyuNA moments! I really love KyunA !

I Subscribes all kyuna fics! except that it aren't real kyuna fics >< I also love YOONHAE! i'm torn in between wether to make this YOONHAE FIC OR A KYUNA FIC!.... since there will be something happen soon so i make it a kyuna fic as kyuhyun will always be my evil kyu <3