Zoo

You Who Came Into My Life

A/N : Sorry for the late update! Just started my college as a freshman :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since the brief encounter with the owner of the Beans Cafe, Eric wanted to go to there again. He wanted to see the interactions between Hyesung and his son, wanted to see how angelic his smile was, wanted to hear his melodious laugh and voice. 

Basically Eric wanted to see him in general. 

When he saw Daehyun started opening up to him, he was starstruck! No one had ever succeeded to make Daehyun like that and Hyesung without putting much effort had passed. That was when he knew that Hyesung got his attention.

He looked at Daehyun who was playing with his toys and smiled.

'Daehyunnie~' Eric called him softly.

Daehyun stopped playing and looked up to his father, 'Daddy!' he called loudly.

Eric chuckled at his cuteness, 'Do you think we should go back to that cafe?' he asked.

'Daehyun wants to see that cake guy!' Daehyun said excitedly.

Eric chuckled again when he heard Daehyun referring Hyesung as the cake guy.

'Should we go now?' 

Daehyun nodded.

'Let's go to that cafe~' Eric said excitedly.

The weather was cold outside even though it wasn't the winter season yet. Eric went inside Daehyun's room and opened up his closet.

'What do you want to wear?' 

'That one! That one!' Daehyun started jumping up and down while pointing towards a purple onesies.

'Barney?' 

Daehyun nodded eagerly. Eric smiled and took it out from the closet to wear it on Daehyun. Before they leave the house, Eric called someone. After everything was settled, they made their way to the cafe using Eric's car. He parked his car exactly in front of Hyesung's cafe as it was the only parking spot left.

As soon as Daehyun and Eric walked inside, the little boy dashed towards the chiller where he first met Hyesung. Everyone aww-ed when they looked Daehyun standing in front of the chiller with wide eyes as if he was at a candy shop.

'Daehyunnie?' Hyesung who was counting some cash at the counter realised the boy in front of chiller and smiled.

The boy giggled and put his hands up as if he was asking for Hyesung to carry him.

'I haven't seen you in so long! I miss you~' Hyesung gave a quick peck on his cheeks.

Hyesung looked around to look for Eric.

'Good evening...'

Before Hyesung could finished his greeting, he saw a beautiful lady who was picking up her pace to walk besides Eric. She smiled elegantly at Hyesung.

'Wah~ Daehyunnie likes you! That's rare...' she said fondly at the scene.

'We shouldn't be interrupting Hyesung-sshi, Daehyun. Let's go' Eric gestured him towards the normal table they sat before.

'Yes, Daehyunnie. Come with mummy now' the lady reached out his hand and immediately Daehyun was in the lady's arms.

'Good boy~' she patted his head.

And that was the breaking point for Hyesung to wake up from his dream. He scolded himself for even thinking slightly about the possibility of him with Eric. He should asked the others to punch or slap him until he woke up.

He went to the cashier and resumed his work. Once in awhile, he took a glance at the happy family. He saw that when Eric was pouting, the lady pinched both of his cheeks while calling him cute whereas Daehyun was sitting on the lady's laps.

'Yah, Hyesung! You lost the bet...' Minwoo appeared behind him.

'Yeah. With a wife!' Hyesung glared and immediately went inside his office to do some paperworks as a distraction. 

'What's wrong?' Dongwan asked from the kitchen. He had been too busy in the kitchen making pastries that he wasn't aware of the surroundings.

Minwoo sighed and nudged his head towards a direction. Dongwan looked and sighed too, he didn't expect that what Hyesung said was real. Then, they saw Jindy couple whispering to each other and obviously it was about Eric and his family because Junjin just served them.

'Yah! Yah! Care to tell us?' Minwoo appeared behind them making them jumped in surprised but when they saw Hyesung wasn't around, they sighed in relieved.

'I told Junjin that Hyesung hyung lost the bet and he hissed when he mentioned Eric's wife. Apparently, Hyesung was wrong because the lady was actually that guy's noona. So now, Junjin asked me if he should tell Hyesung the truth seeing that Hyesung was hurt by the 'truth'' Andy explained clearly to make them understand.

Minwoo immediately said while waving  his hands, 'Don't tell Hyesung anything! Let him figure it out himself' he smirked. 

'But he was hurting. He seemed like he couldn't forget about that guy's first visit here and here we are, giving him hopes by teasing that he might has a chance' Junjin pouted sadly. He hated to see his favourite hyung sad.

'Let's give it a few days. If he really doesn't know, then we'll tell him' Minwoo made a deal.

Dongwan cleared his throat and started explaining using his 'psychological' words, 'If Hyesung really give a notice, he would see that the kid has no resemblance of the guy and the lady. Heck! Just look at them... The interactions between them aren't intimate at all!' 

Everyone nodded in understanding and Minwoo hugged Dongwan tightly, 'This is why I love you as a boyfriend. So smart!' he praised.

Then, they heard Hyesung's office's door was opened and they hurriedly scattered around pretending to do their work. Luckily for Junjin, Eric's family called him to ask for a plate. After giving them a plate, he went and stood in front of the bar where Andy was standing. 

'I have new information' Junjin whispered carefully as he didn't want Hyesung to hear.

Andy looked around and when the line was clear, he leaned forward.

'The guy and his kid are going to the zoo this Saturday' he whispered.

Andy nodded and went to find Minwoo and Dongwan to pass the message. Minwoo smirked as he thought of an idea. He walked towards Hyesung who was staring blankly at Eric and stepped back in surprise when Minwoo tapped his shoulder.

'Hyesung-ah, are you still looking at that guy?' Minwoo started to put on his act.

'N-No, I was daydreaming' Hyesung avoided Minwoo's gaze.

He couldn't tell the shorter guy that he felt a hole was dug up in his heart when he found out about Eric's wife. But he blamed himself for let himself easily attracted to a stranger. Hyesung reminded himself that it was just a temporary attraction and it will go away eventually.

'The guys and I are sorry for teasing you with that guy. We really didn't expect that your words are true' Minwoo sighed sadly and he looked at Hyesung with his famous puppy eyes.

Hyesung shook his head and smiled, 'Yah, what are you talking about? I don't like him at all and I know how playful you guys are. We've been friends for years, Minwoo' he laughed.

'But still... You lost the bet' Minwoo smirked trying to lighten up the mood.

The owner glared at him. He knew he shouldn't trust a sad fake Minwoo.

'Fine! Fine! What do you want?' Hyesung sighed. He knew that Minwoo's winning rules were lame.

'Dress up in a panda onesies and go to the zoo this Saturday. We'll be there to keep an eye on you' Minwoo smirked widely. Hyesung felt his world was crumbling down into pieces, how had give him this embarrassing and ridiculous idea. And he felt like killing Minwoo!

Hyesung : Killing just one innocence soul isn't wrong right? Especially if he's a devil in angel's disguise

'WHAT?' Hyesung said loudly but luckily not too loud that the whole cafe could heard him.

Minwoo threatened, 'You lost a bet and you'll do what I said, Hyesung' he said seriously.

'And if I don't?' Hyesung tried his luck.

'Remember the photos you have during high school? Yeah, I have a copy of them' Minwoo smirked again. 

Hyesung's eyes widen when Minwoo said that. He could Minwoo have them? He thought he deleted everything already! The pictures where Hyesung dressed up as a beautiful princess for a musical show. Ugh, he didn't want to be reminded of that again!

'You're lying' Hyesung scoffed but everyone could see the nervous look on his face.

'Hmm, like I care about your words. When I said I have them, I really have them. You don't want me to give the customers here as a teaser, would you?' Minwoo wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

Hyesung's face darkened, 'I hate you...' he said coldly.

Minwoo happily shrugged his shoulder and went to play with Dongwan inside the kitchen before saying, 'I'll see you this Saturday, pretty boy~'

Hyesung really wanted to curse but stopped his action when he saw Eric's family in front of the cashier.

'G-Good evening, Eric-sshi. How was the food and drinks?' Hyesung smiled and asked him a question that he always asked to other customers.

'Great! I like it. Daehyunnie loves it too' he said while carrying Daehyun.

'That would be 9000 won'

Eric gave Hyesung a big note and waited for the change. Daehyun kept wanting to touch Hyesung's cheeks and Eric had to stop him.

'Daehyunnie, you should stop disturbing Hyesung-sshi. He's working!' Eric scolded lightly and when he received his change, he muttered a thank you.

'It's okay. I'll see you next time okay, Daehyunnie' Hyesung smiled and ruffled the boy's head.

'Don't you want to see the father too?' Eric pouted.

Hyesung was completely taken aback by his words.

Hyesung : Is this guy flirting with me? In front of his wife?! Okay, Hyesung, calm down. He was just joking. Just a harmless joke.

The lady laughed and patted Eric's back, 'This silly guy... I'm sorry for his behaviour. Btw hi, I'm Emma, Daehyun's mother!'

Eric quickly shot a glare at the lady and dragged her away before bowing to Hyesung as a goodbye. He said something at the lady as if he was scolding her but in return, she just laughed and ruffle Eric's hair.

Hyesung : What a weird family... Sigh, but I'm jealous 

X

And look where Hyesung was on Saturday. The guys purposely crashed into Hyesung's place with an excuse not to let Hyesung run away. Minwoo specially brought a panda onesies that his sister gave and forced the owner to wear.

Initially, Minwoo would told Hyesung to roam around the zoo alone but seeing how pitiful Hyesung look, he decided to accompany Hyesung with Dongwan. He had told Junjin and Andy to look for Eric and Daehyun. Luckily for them, Hyesung had told the father and kid's name.

Of course everyone looked at Hyesung weirdly and some parents muffled a laughter when some kids approached Hyesung asking him if he works there. Minwoo and Dongwan couldn't help but to laugh loudly and joked with them saying that Hyesung indeed was working there.

Minwoo noticed a familiar figure and it was a perfect time to escape. He nudged his boyfriend's ribs lightly and gave the sign. Luckily, Dongwan understood.

'Yah, Hyesung! We're bored... So, we want to go now. Have fun roaming around~ You should visit your friends at the panda area' Minwoo laughed mockingly and quickly dragged Dongwan away before Hyesung could say anything.

'GUYS!' Hyesung chased after them but halted his steps when he saw Daehyun who was crying with some people around him.

Hyesung : Where is Eric..?

'Excuse me? What happened?' Hyesung approached some ladies who tried to console Daehyun.

'The kid got lost and when we tried to bring him to the main counter, he didn't want and started crying' she explained sighing.

Hyesung smiled at them and said, 'Actually, I know this kid. So may I?'

Immediately they gave way and noticed what Hyesung was wearing. Luckily, he didn't care anymore what people would say because all he cared about that moment was Daehyun.

'Daehyunnie~ It's Hyesung, the guy at the cafe. Remember me?' Hyesung said softly after bending down to Daehyun's eye level while trying hard not to scare the kid away.

Daehyun looked up with his puffy eyes. He scanned Hyesung up and down and didn't say anything as he doubted the guy. But when Hyesung gave his usual warm smile, Daehyun was sure it was the cake guy. Daehyun threw himself towards Hyesung's chest and wrapped his chubby arms around Hyesung's neck while crying louder.

'I'll find his father for him' Hyesung said and excused himself.

Hyesung wanted Daehyun to stop crying first before going to the counter. They sat at the nearest bench and Hyesung wiped Daehyun's tears.

'Daehyun-ah, why are you still crying? I'm here, no one is going to disturb you anymore' 

'P-Papa!' Daehyun suddenly muttered and Hyesung's heart skipped a beat. He didn't believed that he actually blushed hearing Daehyun called him papa.

Hyesung : Hyesung, he wasn't talking to you!

He put his thoughts aside as he needed to console Daehyun first. Then Hyesung remembered how his mother always hummed a melody to calm him down. He started humming and after a few minutes, Daehyun stopped crying.

'There, there, that's better right. You look so much cuter when you're not crying' Hyesung smiled widely and kissed his fluffy hair. He stood up while carrying Daehyun and slowly made his way to the counter. 

Suddenly, there was an announcement.

'Attention people! This is an emergency announcement of a lost child. If you happened to see a kid in Pikachu, please report it immediately at the counter.

'That must be your daddy, Daehyunnie. We should go now' Hyesung smiled and hurriedly walked.

At the counter, Eric was frantically looking everywhere to look for his son. How could he be careless?! Ugh, he was so stupid. Then, not far from him, he saw an adult who was wearing a panda onesies with his son in his arms. As the panda walked closer, Eric recognised the figure. He knew he should be running towards Hyesung and took Daehyun from his arms but he couldn't help laughing out loud when Hyesung looked too adorable. Plus, he knew Hyesung wasn't going to run away with his son.

'Hahahahaha!' Eric dropped onto the ground and pointed his index finger to Hyesung.

'Hyesung-sshi, what are you wearing?!' Eric said after he finished laughing and finally, he took Daehyun and was back safely into his arms. But he was still trying to hold his laughters.

Hyesung looked down and realised he was still in his onesies. Not to mention, he unluckily met Eric on this very bad day. Hyesung instantly turned red as tomato and looked away.

'S-Shut up! I lost a bet with my friends!' he said shyly. All his pride was gone just like ashes. He just wanted to go home and locked himself up in the apartment for years until Eric could forget him completely.

'But you look cute! Just like Daehyunnie!' Eric smiled widely.

'Wow, that helps me feel better. Geez, thanks...' Hyesung said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

'Papa is cute!' Daehyun giggled with clapping his hands. 

Both Eric and Hyesung looked at the little boy in shocked. Hyesung was wishing Daehyun wouldn't say it in front of the real father while Eric was surprised to see how Daehyun was really opening up towards Hyesung and how he really liked the owner.

'I think I should go now. My friends are probably waiting for me' Hyesung said and bowed politely as a gesture goodbye.

Daehyun made a whiny noise and he tried to reach out to Hyesung.

'Daehyunnie, Hyesung-sshi has other plans with his friends. You shouldn't be bothering him' Eric said and held him tighter.

'But Daehyun wants to walk with Papa!' Daehyun pouted and tried to reach Hyesung again.

Hyesung walked closer and bend down so that Daehyun could see him on eye level.

'I also want to walk with you' he smiled widely. Then, he looked at Eric and asked, 'If you don't mind... I'm sure my friends are still walking around'

Eric shook his head and shyly replied, 'I would be happy' 

(Meanwhile)

Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy have gathered together and started looking for Hyesung since the Jindy couple couldn't look for the father and son. Suddenly, Andy yelped loudly and pointed his fingers towards a direction. Everyone looked at the director and was smiling widely while aww-ing at the beautiful side.

'Wait!' Junjin said and took out his phone. He took several pictures and smirked widely.

'For blackmailing purposes' he smirked while putting his phone back to his pocket.

'I guess we should go now' Minwoo announced causing them to nod in agreement.

'I'm sorry, hyung but this is for your happiness' Andy smiled at the sight one last time before leaving the zoo.

(Back to the family)

'I'm sorry, Hyesung-sshi if this is boring. Actually, we've been touring around the zoo for several rounds but Daehyun wants to see the animals again' Eric apologised sincerely.

Hyesung shook his hands, 'It's okay, Eric-sshi. I really don't mind. Plus, it's been awhile since I last came here' he assured him and continued, 'And please drop the -sshi, only Hyesung is fine' he smiled.

Eric returned the smiled and nodded, 'Same goes to me then. Just Eric' 

'O-Okay, Eric'

Suddenly, Hyesung felt shy calling his like that but it was a pleasant feeling that Hyesung gradually liked. Daehyun tugged Eric's shirt and pointed onto the ground.

Eric sighed, 'Daehyunnie, remember what happened just now? You got lost... And I don't bear seeing you get lost again. You're too precious!'

'O...kay' he pouted nodding.

Hyesung felt amazed when Daehyun nodded obediently and hugged Eric tighter. But the owner knew that Daehyun really wanted to walk. Because he was like that when he was a little. He knew he had to know his limits, but he just pitied the kid.

'Eric, Daehyun looks like he really wants to walk...' Hyesung cautiously said.

'But... He'll get lost' it was Eric's turn to pout. Hyesung felt like chuckling because they were really the same.

'You'll hold his left hand and I'll hold his right hand. That way, he won't get lost' Hyesung suggested. He thanked God for his brilliant brain.

'You heard him, Daehyun. But you have to promise' Eric said.

Daehyun grinned widely and nodded his head eagerly. He did a pinky promise with Eric and finally, Eric put him down with Daehyun held their hands. The little boy didn't say anything but everyone could see he was very happy judging by his happy face.

They enjoyed the comfortable silence until Hyesung broke it when he was too curious about Eric.

'Eric, can I ask you something?'

'You already asked' he joked.

Hyesung could rolled his eyes but later smile nervously, 'Where is the lady that came into the cafe?'

'Who? Noona? She has her own family. She hadn't seen Daehyun in awhile, so we decided to go out that day. And when she sees him, she would call herself as Daehyun's mother just like the other day at the cafe'. Eric didn't know how relieved Hyesung felt when he heard him saying that. He could see fireworks and fluffy clouds in his mind because of a slight happiness.

'She's your noona and for a noona, she is so beautiful' Hyesung praised.

Hyesung : Great, Hyesung! Be a hypocrite. One minute, you hated her and another minute, you praised her...

'Good genes from our mum, I guess. Dad isn't a good looking man' Eric joked.

Hyesung : Yeah right... That face doesn't look it comes from the mum...

'What about your wife?' Hyesung cursed himself for being nosy. He bet that Eric was already annoyed with his never ending questions.

'Me? A wife? No way! I'm single and available. I adopted Daehyun a year ago and I never regretted that decision ever since then' Eric smiled at Daehyun who was mumbling to himself about how he wanted to be friends with all animals there were in the zoo.

'Of course, you wouldn't regret. Especially when you adopted this very very cute boy' Hyesung ruffled Daehyun's hair using his free hand.

Hyesung felt vibrations in his pocket and instantly, he took out his phone. His face darkened when he read a text from Minwoo.

*Hyesung-ah~ We forgot to tell you that we already left because we're bored. Have fun hanging out with them!*

Hyesung felt like exploding and when Hyesung felt like that, you run and don't turn back. It was a gruesome sight of Hyesung that you never wanted to see.

Hyesung : They knew! They fcking knew! 

Suddenly, he felt someone touched his shoulder and realising it was Eric's, Hyesung felt an electric shock going through his veins and he felt weird again.

'What's wrong, Hyesung?' Eric gave him a concern look when he saw the change expression on Hyesung's face.

Hyesung shook his head and smiled. He didn't want to ruin their mood and obviously, Hyesung could find a way to go back home. There was bus and taxi. Not a problem.

'Nothing~' Hyesung said cheerfully and continued walking.

Finally, after an hour, they ended their tour because Daehyun was getting tired and currently was being carried by Hyesung. At the main entrance, he gave Daehyun back to Eric and smiled.

'Thank you for today, Eric' Hyesung said thankfully. He thought him wearing an onesies to a zoo was the worst decision but meeting Eric and Daehyun at the same place made him feel better and it turned into one of his best days.

'No, no... I thank you for today. I really had fun even though I'm not a fan of zoos' he smiled sheepishly.

He looked around and then stared at Hyesung, 'Where are you friends? You texted them already right?' he asked with his concern tone.

'Y-Yeah, I did. They're on their way' he chuckled awkwardly while pointing randomly towards every direction. 

Eric's face dropped and looked at Hyesung seriously, 'They left you, didn't they?'

Hyesung gulped as it was his first time seeing Eric's serious look and finally sighed, 'Yeah, they did. It is one of our pranks. Junjin used to be the victim' he chuckled reminiscing at the memory.

Eric then smiled at him, 'Well, luckily for you, I wanted to give you a ride' 

'Eh? There's no need. I could just take a bus' Hyesung declined at the tempting offer.

'Come along, Hyesung. I won't take no for an answer' Eric casually put his arms around Hyesung's shoulder and dragged him towards the parking lot.

Even though Eric drove a BMW but the condition of the car was like a family car. Not that because it smelled or anything but because there was baby toys, baby CDs and other baby stuffs.

While on the way back, Daehyun took one of the CD and gave it to Hyesung asking him to play it. As soon as he heard the usual song, he jumped up and down excitedly.

'Geez, Daehyun... How can you still have the energy after a day at the zoo?' Hyesung chuckled and calmed him down.

'You don't imagine when he's at home' Eric sighed.

'I don't think I even want to' he jokingly replied.

'So, where do you live?'

'Insadong' 

Eric gave a quick look at Hyesung before returning his gaze on the road.

'Me too!' 

'Really? Apartment or house?'

'Apartment'

'Seriously?!'

'What apartment?'

'Royals'

'Yah!'

'No way!'

'Yes way!'

Then, they both laughed out loud when they knew that they were neighbours by now. It was funny how small the world is.

'Papa, sing with me!' Daehyun looked up to Hyesung with pleading eyes.

Hyesung took the CD cover and looked at the list of songs. Thankfully all of the songs he knew, so he wouldn't make a fool out of himself.

'What song do you want to sing?' Hyesung asked.

'Twinkle twinkle' Daehyun squeezed both of his hands as if showing that the stars twinkled.

'Okay. Let me set it up first' Hyesung pressed some buttons and the song was played.

'Twinkle twinkle little star~' Daehyun started singing and stopped as he looked at Hyesung to continue.

'How I wonder what you are~' Hyesung sang. 

'Up above the world so high~'

'Like a diamond in the sky~'

'Twinkle twinkle little star~'

'How I wonder what you are~'

And together they finished the song and Daehyun chose another song to sing. Eric's heart fluttered when he heard melodious voice coming out from Hyesung mouth and he felt like he could hear Hyesung sing forever.

After spending an hour, they finally arrived at Hyesung's building.

'Thanks for the ride, Eric. I really appreciate it' Hyesung smiled at him.

'Daehyunnie, I had so much fun with you today. Thank you' he kissed Daehyun's cheeks as a goodbye.

'Daehyun will miss Papa!' he hugged the guy tightly.

'I'll miss you too, Daehyun-ah~'

Eric smiled at the sight and pointed to a building when he got Hyesung's attention back, 'We live at the building if you're wondering' he said.

'That's so near! I guess Daehyun could come visit me sometimes' he accidentally blurted out and blushed.

'Really? We can visit you?' Eric was already liking the idea.

'I said Daehyun. Not you' he joked and once again, he could see a cute pout from Eric.

'Hahaha, I was just kidding. Come visit me anytime. And thanks again, Eric' he said and got out from his car. He smiled waved goodbye at both of them before entering his building.

Eric was whistling happily while carrying Daehyun but later he halted his steps and gasped in horror.

'How can I go to his apartment if I don't know his house number and floor?! To make things worse, I don't even have his phone number!!' Eric sighed in frustrations. He guessed he needed to go back to the cafe to ask Hyesung.

People would think Hyesung crazy if they saw Hyesung now. The owner was literally spinning as if he was Cinderella or something and singing happily. He was indeed happy to spend his time with Eric and his son. Not only that, he found out that Eric was single and didn't have a wife! 

Then, a moment of realisation happened and he dropped on the floor and yelled angrily, 'How can I be so stupid?! I didn't ask for his number! Ugh, stupid Shin Hyesung!'

(Next day)

Even though Hyesung had a good day yesterday, doesn't mean he won't kill his friends when he saw them that morning.

'LEE MINWOO, KIM DONGWAN, PARK JUNJIN, LEE ANDY!! I NEED TO HAVE A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION WITH YOU GUYS' Hyesung walked inside the door as dark aura emitting from him.

They gulped anxiously as the dark side of Hyesung was appearing. Not wanting to get killed, they sacrificed a not so innocent soul. They all pushed Minwoo forward and took a step back, therefore Minwoo had to do the talking.

'Y-Yes, Hyesung-sshi?' Minwoo suddenly became formal with his best friend.

'Whose idea was it to go to to the zoo?'

'Minwoo!' they said in unison.

'The onesies?'

'Solely Minwoo!' 

Minwoo : And I would kill you guys later!

'Leaving me alone?' 

'Minwoo!'

'How do you even know that Eric and Daehyun were there?' 

'Junjin eavesdropped!' Minwoo instantly replied.

'LEE... MINWOO... Let's have a talk in my office, shall we?' Hyesung smiled coldly and gestured him towards his office.

Minwoo smiled awkwardly in return and tried hard not to move but as if Hyesung's eyes have mind control, Minwoo dragged himself unconsciously towards the scary room. Cannot see his boyfriend dying, Dongwan came to the rescue.

'Wait, Hyesung!' Dongwan stopped Hyesung.

'What?' he replied annoyed.

'I know that you're very very furious because of Minwoo's silly acts...' he started and he noticed Minwoo glared at him but he just ignored it.

'But don't you think that's a good progress. We know that you might have a slight crush on him and I bet by now you know he didn't have a wife. Plus, I'm sure you had fun on your date yesterday' Dongwan said calmly while looking carefully at Hyesung's expression.

At first, he remained expressionless but when he thought about Dongwan's words, his eyes widen and his heart was beating fast.

Hyesung : A d-date..?

It was a breaking point for Hyesung as he sat down on a chair and buried his face onto his palms.

'I-I have an indirect date with Eric! I can't believe this!' Hyesung muttered.

Quickly they scattered around leaving Dongwan to clean up the mess.

'What's wrong, Hyesung-ah? Do you hate it?' Dongwan slowly approached him.

'I don't know! I'm confused right now! All I know is that whenever he touched me even for a slight touch, there's goosebumps all over my body and weird yet warmth feelings I feel inside. What's that, Dongwan?' 

Dongwan smiled. Even though he knew the answer, he wanted Hyesung to figure it out himself. 

'Like you said you're confused. But you have a lot of time to sort your feelings out. Just talk to me or others if you want someone to talk to' Dongwan patted his back.

Hyesung finally looked up and smiled at Dongwan, 'Thanks, Dongwan. You always know what to say'

'I guess so' he sheepishly smile and excused himself. But he turned around when Hyesung called him.

'Dongwan?'

There was a smirk on Hyesung's face. No doubt.

'Call Minwoo into my office' he swiftly made his into the 'torture' room. Dongwan hung his head low and sighed.

Dongwan : Sorry babe, but you're on your own this time

Of course they all could heard Minwoo begged and pleaded for mercy as soon as he walked into the office. The others could just gave their prayers for Minwoo's safety.

'May Minwoo hyung rest in peace' Junjin closed his eyes and grasped both of his hands tightly.

'He was a good boyfriend, that Minwoo' Dongwan joined the tease.

'The cafe will no longer be loud' Andy sighed but there was a happy look on his face.

With that, they all laughed out loud.