Final

I Need Your Love

Woohyun and Sunggyu were the best of friends since childhood. Growing up together had some perks but also had some drawbacks. They knew a lot about each other and could read each other like open books yet, that's not always a good thing. If one was upset, the other would pester until the truth came out. Recently Sunggyu and Woohyun began to drift apart. After entering college their majors differed, their friend group differed, and their schedules did too. Occasionally they would text each other but they were short and not very intimate.

To: Woohyun

Hi, hope your week has been fine. Still up for movie night?

To: Sunggyu

Yeah sure. My place 8

Every week though the tradition was to have a movie night. This tradition started in middle school when Sunggyu got sick and Woohyun brought a stack of movies to watch. It was almost 8 and Woohyun had prepared popcorn, drinks, and other little snacks. This week it was Sunggyu's turn to pick a movie. Sunggyu always loved romantic comedies or action while Woohyun preferred horror or scifi.

"Hyunnie-ah~"

Sunggyu knocked on the door. Seconds later Woohyun opens the door to see Sunggyu in his sleeping attire while holding a stack of movies ranging through all the genres. 

"Gyu come in and make yourself at home."

Sunggyu came in and set his stuff down in the bedroom and emerged back out onto the couch holding the movies.

"Woohyun-ah what do you want to watch first. I brought all the ones I thought would be good."

Sunggyu turns to Woohyun with a big smile and inquiring eyes.

"Anything is fine with me. Just pick something and I'll go get changed into my pajamas."

Sunngyu gets up and puts in Pitch Perfect. This was Woohyun's favorite movie because he would always sing along and try to beatbox which, always provided a good laugh. Woohyun came back and joined Sunggyu on the couch with a blanket. He draped it over himself and Sunggyu, all while scooting closer so they were practically cuddling.

After majorty of the movies they were both pretty tired so they decided to just head to bed. Since the apartment had only one bedroom they just slept in the same room and on the same bed. After washing up and laying in bed it was Sunggyu who broke the silence.

"Woohyun?"

"Yeah?"

"Can i ask you something?"

Woohyun rolled so he was facing Sunggyu

"Yeah sure. Is everything okay?"

"Um... what are your thoughts on homoual people?"

"What kind of question is that? I don't really have an opinion. why?"

"If you found out on of your friends was gay would that change anything?"

"Gyu where is this coming from? Has Sungyeol finally opened the closet door and came out?"

Woohyun laughed a little at their friend finally admitting it.

"No... nevermind. Forget i said anything."

Sunggyu rolled so his back was facing Woohyun and he pulled the covers tighter.

"Sunggyu-ah please talk to me. Is something wrong?"

Woohyun tried to turn Sunggyu towards him but wasn't successful

"Woohyun-ah this isnt about any of my friends. Please understand that and dont hate me for what im going to say."

There was an eerie silence and Sunggyu finally collected his thoughts.

"You know how we've been friends since young age right?"

"Yeah..?"

"Have you ever noticed how I've never had a girlfriend?"

"I just thought you had really high standards."

It got quiet again. Sunggyu felt a slight burn in his eyes and a pain in his gut. Holding back tears he continued.

"My standards aren't really that high. Its just that im a litttle different according to what mom and dad say."

"Sunggyu i don't understand. Are you sick?"

"Some might say that."

Sunggyu rolled onto his back and gave a pitiful laugh.

"Would you still be friends if i told you i like boys more than i like girls?"

Sunggyu turned his head to Woohyun and stared at him, waiting for an answer. Woohyun opened his mouth to say something but closed it, thinking for a second.

"Sunggyu is that what you wanted to tell me? I'll always be your friend no matter what. You know that."

"What if i said that i like you? Will you run away? Tell me to go away? Hate me forever?"

Little tear drops started to fall down his cheeks as the scenarios start to play out in his head. Woohyun doesn't say anything for a while so Sunngyu gets up and gathers his belongings ready to leave. Woohyun is still sitting in his pondering what he just heard. What snaps him out of his daze was the sound of a door closing. He rushes to get his life together and puts some shoes on and runs out to look for Sunggyu. Woohyun always knew Sunggyu was alittle different than his other friends. He would rather sit on the sidelines cheering on then actually play the sport. He liked to go shopping and his outifts were always matching. Woohyun had some suspicions but didn't want to accuse him of anything.Woohyun himself was always a little different. Although he would rather play the sport than cheer on he knew the moment he thought his friend was cute that something wasn't right. His thoughts of his friend as cute evolved into him thinking he was beautiful and just perfect in general.

Woohyun kept running until he reached Sunggyu's apartment. He knocked on the door

"Sunggyu can we talk?"

Sunggyu cracked the door opened and stared at Woohyun

"Im sorry but i want to be alone right now."

Sunggyu tried closing the door but Woohyun stuck his foot out and stopped the door

"It's important."

Woohyun was pleading with his eyes. Sunggyu opened the door and let him enter. They both sat on the couch. It was Sunggyu who started

"Woohyun-ah im really sorry for what i said. I don't want that to change our relationship. I still want to be friends. I just thought you should know and im sorry if i became a burden."

Sunggyu looked down to his lap where his hand were folded.

"Sunggyu would you say if said that i also like boys?"

Sunngyu's head shot up and stared at Woohyun expecting for him to say it was a joke. Woohyun was always good at jokes. Woohyun continued

"I know you probably think this is a joke but its not. I do like boys and i like one in particular."

Sunggyu's heart sank. What if it wasn't him and Woohyun wanted realtionship advice or something.

"Who is this person you like?"

Woohyun clicked his tongue and said

"You."

Woohyun leaned in and kissed Sunggyu. It wasn't anything aggressive, it was gentle not wanting to scare him. They pulled away both blushing like crazy.

"So Gyu, how would you feel to be my first boyfriend?"

Sunggyu leaned in again and pecked Woohyun on the lips.

"Only if I'll be your last."


Well hello. I dont know where this came from or how it got here but its here. Hope you enjoed it. Just a little sweet story. I've been having MAJOR Infinite feels lately especially Woogyu and Myungyeol like tf.