1.1

I Need You

  "Barack!" Baekhyun shouts happily as he runs into his lover's arms. "Baekkie, I missed you so much!" Obama says as he hugs the smaller boy for the first time in months. 
  Baekhyun gives Obama a slight slap on his arm "Hey, what was that for?" "For taking so long to come and see me again... I missed you." Baekhyun pouts and       Obama can only kiss that cute pout away, smiling as he does so. 
  The couple goes back to the house that Barack bought specially for them, so they could meet each other away from everyone. The house was simply, but good enough, It was far away from the city, so no one could manage to find them. The furniture was simply and boring following the white and boring walls, but they couldn't ask for more, they were together, they had it all.
 
                                                                                                      ----------------------------------------------

 

  Baekhyun is making dinner, when he feels warm arms wrapping around his tiny waist, unconsciously, the boy moves one of his hands to rest on top of his lovers arms. "I wish we could be like this forever, Baekkie" Obama rests his chin on the younger’s shoulder. "Me too... You don't know how much I wish I could just hold you like this everyday." 
  Obama turns Baekhyun so they're facing each other. "I'm sorry it has to be like this." The older says as he plants a peck on Baekhyun's lips, who just smiles at the action. "That's okay, it's not like you could change it. Let's just enjoy it while we can."
  The older drags Baekhyun gently towards himself and softly grasps their lips together, lifting the smaller and putting him on the counter. "Barack, s-stop, I have to finish d-dinner" Baekhyun moans as Obama leaves hot and sweet kisses on his neck. "Shh, babe. Like you said, let's just enjoy it while we can."

                                                                                                          -----------------------------------


  Rays of sunlight leaks through the curtains, as Baekhyun looks up to find his lover sleeping peacefully. He smiles at the view, as he carefully turns around and face the older man, admiring his features, from his short but cute eyelashes to his perfectly shaped jaw-line. 
  " 'Morning" Baekhyun's eyes grows with surprise. Obama grins sleepy, turning on his side and giving Baekhyun's forehead a little good morning kiss. "It's cute how you still blush after all this time." The older chuckles "I-I don't blush" Baekhyun pouts, trying to hide his flaming cheeks with the blanket.
  They are interrupted by Obama's phone. The older gets up from bed, and picks his phone. "Michelle?... Hm... I- I can't.... Yes... Yes.... Alright, I'll be home soon." Obama ends the phone call as Baekhyun sits up. "Home?" The boy asks angrily "Again? This happened the last time as well..." "Baekkie, listen, I'm sorry, but..." 
  Baekhyun gets up from the bed and storms out of the room into the livingroom, Barack follows behind. "She needs me. I can't just..." "I NEED YOU!" The younger yells. "I CAN'T JUST LEAVE MY LIFE BEHIND, I WISH I COULD, BUT I CAN'T" The older yells back. Silence filling the house, not lasting as a ringtone sound is heard. 
  "I swear to god, if you pick that ing phone up, I'm leaving... Forever" Obama can't even look Baekhyun in the eyes as he chokes with a silent sob "I'm sorry..." Is the last thing Baekhyun hears from his lovers mouth as he runs out of the house with tears in his eyes.


  I love you.But.We can not be.

 

 

 

 

 

*******************

 

OMFG, I'M SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY.

I DO NOT SHIP IT, but I couldn't take the idea out of my head.

I'm sorry again!!! *bows"