Chapter 2- The Day we Met

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
Song: Christina Perri ft. Steve Kazee - A Thousand Years Part 2

"Sometimes the people you meet unexpectedly have the biggest impact in your life."

It's been seven years after that horrific day. I'm 22 years old now and I go to Seoul University. My brother is
part of a famous group called BTS. My parents got divorced and my mom's been single since then. My mom decided to 
adopt a child to fill the loneliness since were growing up and now I have a little brother.

I was awaken from my sleep as my alarm clock kept ringing. I checked the time and saw that it was six thirty in the morning.
I got out of bed and went downstairs I started to make breakfast for us. After that I went back upstairs to get ready for school I took 
a shower and put on my favorite outfit. It's the first day of school and I don't want to be late. I have to drop off my little brother to school too. I woke up my little brother and my mom and we had breakfast. After we were done my brother got changed. When he was done I put all his things in his bag and grabbed my bag.

"Mom were going now."

"Okay, take care!"

Me and my brother walked to the bus stop and got on the bus, after 15 minutes we got to his school.

"Woozi-ah be good on your first day of school!"

"Okay noona, don't forget to pick me up!"

 I walked back to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I got on the bus plugged in my ear phones and went into dream land. It takes at least 45 minutes to get to school from here. I woke up when the bus suddenly stopped I looked out the window and saw that I just missed my stop. I pushed the stop button and got off at the next stop good thing I was early or I might have been late. When I got to school I saw a bunch of girls screaming their lungs out crowding up in an area. I saw my best friend and hugged her like we haven't seen each other in forever.

"Jiae! How was your summer?"

"It was great we went to Japan! How about you?

"The usual go on a road trip with my family."

I saw more girls coming fixing there hair and their outfit and running to the cafeteria.

"Hey Eunji, what's with all the screaming girls?"

"Your brother didn't tell you? His group BTS is studying here now."

"Really! Well I'll see you later Eunji I gotta find my brother!"

 I went to the cafeteria where all the screaming girls were and I saw my brother. I tried to get close to him but all his fan girls were blocking the way and they kept pushing me. I yelled his name really loud to get his attention. He didn't hear me since there was so much screaming. I was about to leave when I heard someone talking.

 "Uh, another stupid fan girl trying to get our attention."

"Excuse me but I'm not another stupid fan girl! I'm Jimin's sister!"

"Yeah right Jimin's sister is prettier than you, she's not short like you, and she's also not a fashion terrorist."

"Excuse me! But I'm not short I'm 5'3 a lot of guys find me pretty and my clothes have been featured in a magazine!"

This guy was really getting on my nerves. If he keeps talking I don't know what I can do. Suddenly I feel someone hug me I turn around and see my brother.

"Oppa! You didn't tell me you were gonna study here!"

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise. So how's your first day of school?"

"It's okay except for this guy who made fun of me."

 "Really who is he? I'll show him a piece of my mind!"

I pointed to a  pink haired guy sitting at the table listing to his music. My brother looked shocked it seems like he knew the person.
Maybe it's one of his friends that I've never met.

"Oppa you know him?"

" Yeah he's my friend and my bandmate, you remeber Yoongi right?"

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter