Chapter 1

When you think that he doesn't love you anymore (Minhwan or Optional Bias)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sigh. You stared at the ticking hand on your watch and checked your make-up for the nth time. You waited patiently in his car, bored, alone at the airport parking lot and waiting for him to arrive from an overseas flight.

How you ended alone was pretty much of a hassle but its not like you can complain. That was because he specifically asked his manager to take his car and go pick you up at your apartment. This routine happened most of the time when he was busy promoting like today.

Since you two started dating, you've already tried waiting for him at various and rather unusual places because he was eager to protect this relationship.

Minutes later, you nearly jumped when you saw him walking down the street towards your direction.

You beamed as you watched him plop down beside you by the driver's seat.

"Oppa!"

"Hi."

He replied blandly and leaning over to kiss you on the cheek real quick before he buckled up and started the engine.

Your smile faded and felt dissapointed. You really wanted him to notice you since you took extra effort to look good for him today. It’s been weeks since you've been together like this yet he greets you as so and that made you rather pissy. You sat there, watching him in silence.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Are you okay?"

He hasn’t even really looked at you. He sounded concerned, but not too concerned.

"You haven’t been… trying to call me these last few weeks…"

"I’ve just been tired. Sorry I didn't think it bothered you. But you received my Kakao messages..."

You closed your eyes and took a deep breathe in, a little annoyed and turning away from him. You wanted to hear his voice ofcourse, listen to his stories and hear the three words that you wanted to hear, not read messges. What's his problem? For a second, you thought he doesn't love you anymore because that was all he had to say.

"Where are we going?"

"To my house."

"Oh.."

Well you haven't been to his house since you two got together. Every time you asked if you could go to his apartment, he declined saying that he was too tired. You didn’t want to pressure him, so you never said anything about it. So today you were a little shocked at his proposal.

"I promise I won’t do anything weird.”  You stared at him. “Do you trust me?”

"…Yes."

“Is it okay?”

"I've been wanting to go."

The drive felt very long but the conversation you both had about each other kept your mind occupied. There was so much catching up to do and the conversation naturally flowed between the two of you.

Before you knew it, he pulled the car to a stop. "We’re here. Hold on a moment." The door slam shut from his side as he walked over to you to open the door and take your hand. His sudden sweetness suprised you. Guess he was making up from the sour impression he gave you awhile back.

"You look really beautiful" he said without looking at you again. He peered over at you with a shy look.

"Thank you. So are you."

Tch. He smirked.

"...But jinja, how cheesy can you get?"

"Admit it, you were falling for me." He said with a playful smile.

"I already did, pabo." you walked together as you held hands.

 

*~*~*

 

He lead you forward inside his apartment unit after locking the door behind him.

"Make yourself at home. Look around or whatever. I'm just going to take a shower real quick."

"Are you not hungry? Should we go out and grab something to eat?"

Honestly you don't feel like staying in his house all day because you've been doing that in your own home when he was not around so you strategized a bit so he'll agree to date you somewhere else.

"We should just order take-out!"

He fibbled the pizza delivery number on his phone before you can even argue, so clearly you had no choice but to stay at home. You were not sure if his innocence was because he was inexperienced in terms of relationships and dealing with women so you tried to understand why he doesn't think of how YOU feel.

You started to tour the whole unit as you wait for him to finish showering.

Living room - Checked.

Kitchen - Checked.

Lastly his bedroom.

The cleanliness was satisfactory to you so as his girl, you promised that you'd help him organize and clean when you're available.

You leaped in surprise as the bathroom door suddenly sprung open and out he came all wet with only a towel over his shoulders and his boxers on. He didn't notice you standing there stiffly because he was headed straight for the closet to get himself a new shirt.

He swiped his wet hair back, exposing his forehead. Goodness!, your boyfriend had never looked hotter. His pushed back hair made him look more mature and ier than ever.

You took a few seconds to take it all in as he began to pat his top body dry slowly, ruffling his damp hair in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter