You Can't

Plot Bunnies

 "hey..."

"hello"

"how are you?"

"fine.."

"Hey, im sorry fo-"

"Excuse me but who are you again?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Look! I have other friends too okay! I can't dedicate 100% of my time for you! God, you're annoying!" Jungkook shouted in a fit of anger. He was about to continue when the look on Taehyung's face made him realize what he said.

"Tae, wai-" 

too late, before he can even finish his sentence Taehyung slammed the door shut behind him. Leaving Jungkook in a cold room with a strained heart.

He sighed "I'll just apologize tomorrow"

------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stared at the classroom door waiting for a certain someone to come in. Taehyung was late and he was worried because Taehyung was never late.

Every time the door opens he looks up expectedly only to be met by disappointment when it's not the brownhaired alien.

Finally, Taehyung arrives just before the teacher, who was also late, came in. Jungkook waited for the seat beside his own to be occupied by Taehyung but he was waiting for nothing.

He looked up and scanned the wide classroom for the brunet when he found him sitting in the front laughing with another guy.

Jungkook frowned and went back to his notes trying to distact himself from the questions plaguing his head and waited.

Waited for what, he didn't know either. Waited for the bell to ring? For Taehyung to spare a glance at him which he hasn't been doing since he went in?

For what felt like hours the class was over and Jungkook took the opportunity to talk to Taehyung.

He started "Hey.."

"Hello"

"How are you?"

"Hey, im sorry fo-" Taehyung cut Jungkook off.

"Excuse me but who are you again?"

Jungkook just stared at his face for a while. Seeing the genuine curiosity in Taehyung's face made his heart freeze in fear.

Almost

Jungkook chuckled nervously "hey, don't kid around. I just wanted to apo-"

"But im not kidding around"

Seeing the hurt look on Jungkook's face Taehyung immediatly took back

"Maybe we met on a bad day?That's probably why i don't remember you" He tried to reassure.

Jungkook was not reassured.

he felt his heart in his throat and ran away from Taehyung.

He heard Taehyung's concerned shouts from a distance, but it only managed to hurt him more.

"No this cant be happening"