Its Okay

Plot Bunnies

Jungkook POV

Jungkook sat there staring at the window barely listening to the teacher rambling on and on. He was spacing out when a blue post it note made its way to his table.He held it under the table to hide it from peering eyes and smiled when he read the contents of the seemingly random note.

"Hey babe, bored?"  Written in bright green ink were words that could only come from one person, Kim Taehyung, his boyfriend.

"Yeah.. really, none of what she's saying right now is getting to my head, looks like i'll be failing midterms -_-"

Taehyung passed the paper back with a smirk "Relax, i might not be the smartest boyfriend out there but you know ill help you in anyway i can,cause you know.. i love you and stuff" 

Jungkook just had to roll his eyes at that one "Geez, you're so chessy"

"Ha! Anyway.. so its your birthday tomorrow.. I guess we'll be spending it like usual?"

"By usual you mean like under that giant Sakura tree in that abandoned theme park" Jungkook passed the note back to Taehyung.

"Of course! Where else would it be?" Taehyung grinned his famous rectangle smile and passed back the note.

Jungkook was about to write back when the teacher passed by, Jungkook quickly discarded the note and gave Taehyung a look that says "We'll talk later"

Taehyung nodded an affirmative and faced front to try and focus on what the teacher is talking about.

~~~~

After school Jungkook was waiting by the school's entrance for Taehyung who had to talk to the principal. 

Jungkook saw Taehyung approaching and was ready to fire questions at him "So... Why'd you have to talk to the principal?"

Taehyung just brushed the question off by saying "Oh, its nothing you should concern yourself about..."

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung suspiciously and brushed it off as well "Kay whatever.. ill find out eventually"

Taehyung smiled and changed the topic "So, what do you wan't to do for your birthday tomorrow?"

"Just the usual, i just really wanna spend it at our secret place" Jungkook smiled.

"Really? I thought about it for a while and i realized that we can go there anytime! How about we go somewhere else, anywhere that you like, my treat!" Taehyung said enthusiastically,

Jungkook shook his head and looked Taehyung in the eyes "Its okay, i like it there cause that place is special to us."

Taehyung smiled sweetly and wraped his arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook sighed in content and buried his face on Taehyung's chest completely satisfied wrapped in Taehyung's arms.

"I hope this lasts forever..." Jungkook thought.

~~~~

A/N: Sorry short chapter! I hope you enjoyed this.. and please tell me if you did enjoy it!