Share a Kiss

When You Seek Comfort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Filming was over and ZiTao was looking at his sunbae with apologetic puppy eyes and pouty lips. "I am sorry, Hyung. I didn't want to lose but I was serious about never having played baseball before. I may be good in most sports but now we all know I am terrible at baseball."


"It's totally alright, Taozi. We had a lot of fun, that's all that matters. Thanks for joining this episode." Heechul smiled and ruffled his taller dongsaeng's hair. They were still sitting at the filming set and having a cup of coffee while chatting. It was a good chance to get closer. At the company they were too busy to just chat comfortably and barely saw each other because of their individual schedules of their own or their representative bands.


The Chinese rapper nodded with a smile and wasn't even mad that his hair was a mess now. "It was much fun with you, hyung. I am looking forward to the following three days of filming with you. How are the preparations for your mini album going?"


Besides filming for that variety show Heechul was also busy with a mini album together with label mate and friend Jungmo. M&D was going to live up again and he would hopefully make his dear Petals happy with their new songs. "Very good. We will be filming the MV soon and I am so excited already. Jungmo and me will do everything by ourselves and I can wear that crazy outfit from 2006 again. I can't wait to tell my fans about it."


"Whoa, hyung. You seem very happy about it despite the much work and your tight schedule. I envy you. I want to make my own songs and music videos too. Fannie and me talked a lot about working together like Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung before he left." The blonde male sighed and took a sip from his coffee. The pain of Yifan leaving was still sitting very deep and Heechul understood all too well. He had gone through the same like his dongsaeng and label mate. The older male smiled softly and took ZiTao's hand over the table in both his hands.


"He hasn't forgotten you and never will, Taozi. I know you guys are still keeping in touch from a very reliable source." He winked. "But I understand your pain. Back then when Hangeng left ... I was a mess. Jungsoo had to force feed me because I thought Hannie had erased me out of his life. Later I found out that he wanted to contact me by mail but I never received anything. He always thought about me and is still thinking about me. I am confident that he will come back and Yifan will too."


ZiTao sniffled and nodded softly, quickly wiping the tears that wanted to escape his eyes. "I wish I could just follow him and kick his back here but I guess he is really better off on his own ..."


Heechul laughed softly and helped ZiTao wipe his tears. He could be serious and gentle when needed other than on TV and other shows. "You really want to bruise his cute ? I think you know a better way of punishing him. You and Yifan, did or do you two also have romantic feelings for each other?"


The Chinese male nodded softly again and looked at his sunbae with a smile. "The day he left we were together for around three months. We hid it from everyone, even our members. I can't tell any of them, it was a promise between Fannie and me."


“Heechul, ZiTao, filming is over. Don't you want to go home and take a break?” It was Super Junior's manager that came that day to check if everything was going well with the two idols.

“Yeah, that's a good idea. Wanna come home with me and stay over tonight, Tao? We can talk some more in peace then.” Heechul suggested and stood up with his coffee in his hands. The staff was leaving too and the guests left long ago already to get some sleep before Heechul would wake them up so early in the morning again.

The tall Chinese male smiled and nodded as he stood up and took out his phone. “I would love to, hyung. I just need to call Suho hyung and ask him to bring me some clothes tomorrow or any other member that has time.”

“You could also just borrow some clothes from Wonnie and I think Mimi has forgotten some clothes too. I am sure he won't mind you lending them. Mine are a little too short for you.” Heechul chuckled and patted his manager's shoulder. “Thanks for coming over. Rest well and get some sleep, hyung.”

“Alright, be careful when driving, Heechul. I don't want to wake up to news saying two top idols got into a car accident. Sleep well, you two. Tao, tell Joonmyeon that you won't be at home tonight or he will freak out and ring us all out of the bed.” The Super Junior manager grinned and waved as he left.

Heechul nodded to ZiTao for him to call his leader while he took out the keys for his car and checked his phone for new messages, the kids were spamming him again. One time he had forgotten to mute his phone and was so embarrassed at the drama filming set. Since then he always made sure to mute his phone when he left the dorm.

The Super Junior member chuckled when he heard bits of ZiTao's conversation with his leader. Joonmyeon was just as caring as Jungsoo but probably a little too caring sometimes.

“Hyung~ You know nothing will happen to me when I am with the SuJu sunbaes. I am not a baby anymore and I can do wushu. You are worrying way too much. I will be alright. … Neh. … Neh, hyung. … Jalja.” ZiTao puffed his cheeks after ending the call and stepping next to Heechul.

“Overworried leader?” Heechul chuckled and received a nod. He took the EXO rapper's hand and made him follow him to his car. “I know that too well. Jungsoo worries a lot about us too. Especially, because of the sasaengs out there. But he should know that you are safe with us.”

ZiTao smiled as he held hands with the fellow rapper and singer and felt very comfortable. “It's just that he is suddenly so afraid of losing any of us after Fannie left so suddenly. He told me he liked Fannie a lot, another reason why I can't tell him about me and Fannie and why I can't ask him for comfort. He is so heartbroken already.”

“Oh … Then you really shouldn't tell him. But now you have me to know about it and you can come to me whenever you seek comfort. Just give me a call or come to our dorm. You are always welcomed.” Heechul smiled and opened the door to his car for his label mate to get inside before he got into the driver's seat.

“Thank you, hyung. That means a lot to me. I knew I could trust you with this matter and you would understand me best.” The tall Chinese smiled back and buckled up his seat belt.

The drive to the dorm went over quick and they changed the topic for the drive, chatting about this and that. As they arrived at the dorm Heechul could see the lights in their windows, his dongsaengs were still up or some of them. Hopefully they wouldn't annoy them or do anything stupid again. He didn't want to take the blame on himself another time for any reparations to be made in their dorm.

“We are there. Don't be shy. Only because the others are older than you doesn't mean you need to be so polite. They are still big kids.” Heechul grinned and got out of his car, waiting for his dongsaeng to follow him.

The tall male chuckled softly and skipped out of the car as his hand was taken by Heechul again, a faint blush spreading on his cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter