Adopt-A-Panda!

Adopt-A-Panda!

Today was the third date with your, maybe-maybe-not boyfriend, Kyuhyun. He said today where going to be playing with things that are black and white so you immediately thought of pandas. You dressed up in a knitted leopard print boat collar shirt, white skinnies and leopard print Doc Martens. Your hair was left to cascade down your petite back, your eyes lined softly with a dull kohl. You packed an extra pair of pants which were zebra print shorts in a small backpack just incase the white ones got dirty.You made your way out the door to only see Kyuhyun with his fist raised to knock. You both laughed nervously, one of his hands hiding behind his backs. He looked up as if he just remembered something and bashfully pulled out a large bouquet of roses from out behind his back. You giggled softly, kissing his cheek.”Thank You Oppa!” You rushed inside, putting them in a thin curved vase filled with warm water before rushing back to the front door. He stood, his hair tousled softly as if he just ran his hands threw it, wearing a blue V-Neck tee with a checkered blazer, black skinnies and bright red Doc Martens. “Shall we go _____?” You nodded cutely, closing your door, locking it, standing next to him. 

 Kyuhyun slowly took your small hand in his, walking slowly, pulling you along. You had small talk, gasping as Kyuhyun turned down an unfamiliar road towards a large place that said “Panda Zoo” You squealed, jumping up and down, hugging him. He laughed softly, hugging you back before grabbing your hand, running towards the small line to the entrance. You got your bracelets, both of you running towards your destination. Baby Panda Section. Kyuhyun led you to the front of a crowd with a man talking about the many needs of taking care of a baby panda. You grew anxious, leaning in to whisper into Kyuhyun’s ear. “Oppa, when are we gonna see the Pan-” You stopped as he turned to look at you, your lips brushing slowly together. Your cheeks turned a bright red, along with his face, pulling back slightly. “Soon I think, _____,” He stammered, still holding softly onto your hand. You both remained silent, your hand remaining on the space where your lips touched the whole time. 

 Then, just as you had dug up enough courage to ask what you two were doing there, the man ended, calling up reserved spaces. “Kyuhyun and _____? Your Panda is ready for you!” You looked up at Kyuhyun curiously, a small pout of wonder on your lips. He smiled shyly, walking with you into a large room, opening the door to reveal a small baby panda napping in the middle of a forest like nest. You jumped up and down silently, throwing your backpack gently on the floor, not wanting to wake it, jumping onto Kyuhyun, hugging him tightly. “Thank you soo much Oppa! I love you!” You squealed-whispered into his ear, a smile on your face. He laughed, closing the door behind him, settling himself down on the grass, pulling you into his lap, facing the panda. “You’re welcome _____. You sit here, don’t want those white pants getting dirty do we?” You shook your head softly, blushing at his tone, the panda stirring in it’s sleep before waking up. You cooed softly, catching it’s attention. It stumbled over to you, still sleep doused, settling into your lap. 

 Your hand softly ran itself through it’s fur before looking at the small bracelet it had on it’s wrist. “Her names Bai Yun, meaning ‘White Cloud’. She’s only 5 months old and likes to play on her rocker. We have to feed her at 3:00PM and at 7:00PM.” You looked up at Kyuhyun to find him staring at you. “Is there something on my face Oppa?” He shook his head before looking down at his watch. “It’s 2:50PM, it’s almost time for her to eat.” You scanned the forest like room, spotting a large bottle about the size of your forearm. You lifted Bai Yun into your arms, standing with some difficulty, staggering over to the bottle, bending to get it, Bai Yun almost slipping out of your frail arms. “Omo! Bai Yun almost fell!” “Here, let me get the bottle.” Kyuhyun offered, getting up from his spot on the floor, walking to pick up the bottle, handing it to you. You took it, murmuring a thank you, pushing the towards Bai Yun’s mouth, which she began to drink happily. 

 You giggled, your arms shaking with exhaustion from holding her so long, her brown eyes looking up at Kyuhyun who stood infront of you,the panda touching both of your chests. When Bai Yun finished, Kyuhyun took her slowly from your arms, bouncing her up and down, rubbing her back, burping her. You giggled, running to go grab your backpack. “Where are you going _____?” “To change! I’ll Be Right back Oppa!” You walked back out, finding a bathroom, shoving your white pants in, grabbing out your zebra shorts. You finished, satisfied with your look, you walked back to the room to find Kyuhyun and the panda dozing off, Kyuhyun laying flat on the grass, the panda atop his chest curled into a ball. You laughed at the cuteness, Kyuhyun snapping awake, his jaw slightly dropping at your shorts. 

 Kyuhyun smiled, his eyes finally meeting yours. You laid down next to him on your stomach, his hand finding yours. You smiled shyly, both of you leaning in for a small kiss at the same moment. Your lips met in a jolt of electricity, a gasp leaving your lips. The kiss deepened further, your lips over his, his tongue asking for entrance. You shakily gave it to him, your lips parting shyly. You kissed for hour son end, loving the connection between your lips, Bai Yun finally waking up at 4:30PM, wanting to play. You pulled apart shyly, your lips slightly puffier than before, bloodred. You played with Bai Yun until the place closed down, tears filling your eyes as you had to leave the best panda you’d ever met in your life. 

 On the way home, Kyuhyun comforted you, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. Too soon, you made it to the door of your house, pouting softly. He pecked your pouty lips, whispering in your ear. “I’ll be here tomorrow. Don’t worry Jagiya.” He pulled back, smiling, winking before walking away. You shakily opened the door to your house, squealing about like a small child for the rest of the night in any random moment.