「 ANGEL TYPES 」

    「 EMPYREAN 」 ㅡ an academy for angels。 /  now open. come and join!
「 TYPES OF ANGELS 」
LIGHT ANGELS
DESCRIPTION : Light angels are born light. Fallen or dark angels can't become light angels through any means. If they sin, they will become fallen. Light angels' power level is relatively the same as the fallen and dark.
APPEARANCE : Light angels' wings are naturally pure white, however some may choose to colour their wings. However, no matter how pigmented the dye is, colours only show up as pastel on their wings. Shapes of wings may vary. Wings appear when powers are activated.
POWERS : Angels of light have the ability to manipulate light. With this, they may create shields or weapons using solid light, blinding lights and if skilled enough, make illusions. They can also heal with light. Thanks to their wings, light angels fly as well.
 
FALLEN ANGELS
DESCRIPTION : Fallen angels can be light angels who have sinned two times and tainted their wings or the result of two fallen angels having a child. Once fallen, they can never be a light angel again. At the same time, it is not possible for them to completely become dark angels. Their power level is relatively the same as the light and dark.
APPEARANCE : Fallen angels' wings vary in colour and shape. Sometimes they're hues of grey, white wings stained with black or one white wing and one black. Wings appear when powers are activated.
POWERS : Fallen angels, not affiliated with the heaven or the underworld, feel a strong connection to nature. They can manipulate earth, plants and animals. With earth, they're able to create shields and weapons, burrow underground and trvel through tunnels as a defense mechanism, and lift pieces of earth. If skilled enough, they're able to cause natural disasters such as earthquakes, quicksand, etc or make drones using earth. Their plant manipulation allows them to utilize vines as weapons or shields, speed up growth or withering of plants, and if skilled enough, create mutant monster plants. All fallen angels can communicate with animals but that's the extent of their power. Usually the fallen are stronger with one power and weak with another, never mastering both powers.
 
DARK ANGELS
DESCRIPTION : Dark angels are born dark. Power level is typically the same as fallen and light. Dark angels cannot become light or fallen.
APPEARANCE : Angels of dark typically have obsidian wings but some may have dark coloured wings such as navy or maroon which you would only notice if you looked closely. The shapes and sizes vary. Wings appear when powers are activated.
POWERS : Dark angels can manipulate darkness. They may utilize shadows, teleport through shadows, make weapons or shields with shadows and if skilled enough, control a person's movements through their shadow. Another subpower is to be empowered in the dark or by darkness. Their wings allow them to fly.