Final?

Anything But Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Baekhyun is pretty high maintenance, but I can't help it. He was and will continue to be the bestest friend in my life. Despite being lifelong friends, I developed a slight crush on him. At first I denied it, painfully aware that he was completely out of my league. Heck, the only reason we’re friends, even with our great difference in social class and popularity, is the result of a spilled lunch and a ruined shirt. But I accepted it anyways. Didn't tell him though since he already had a girlfriend which he loved, or I supposed he did. I was walking to my locker to retrieve some books for my next period. As I finished and closed the locker door, I turned around to meet Baekhyun’s smiling face.

 

    “Morning. Why do you look so happy? You look stupid. Stop it.” I said and Baekhyun's smile immediately morphed into a frown. I patted him on the chest, flashing him a smile, before going past him.

 

    “Hey!” he hollered down the hall and I just smirked. As he caught up with me, the stares of the girls averted straight to me, not that I cared. I got used to it and the hateful comments eventually lost their charm. “For your information, this smile got me quite popular with the ladies.” he said smugly and I just rolled my eyes.

 

    We arrived to class, which I coincidentally had with Baekhyun, as I gave him a sarcastic “Of course,” and we sat in our usual seats next to each other. After some petty argument about a recent MMA fight, the teacher came in and the lesson began. I was bored out of my mind and I was positive Baekhyun was too.

 

Entertain me, peasant 

- Your royal Highness; King Baekhyun

I read the note and scoffed before taking the notebook with the message and scribbling down my response. And this is how the note war began.

 

After I'm done entertaining myself by laughing at your tiny

- More like royal pain in the .

 

please? My zipper has a hard time holding back my incredible hulk

-You’re just jealous because I'm too fab for you.

 

Did I read that right? Did you just call me a ? Ewww, tmi man. 

-Jealous? HA! I’m the pinnacle of fabulous, in case you haven’t noticed.

 

Yes, yes I did.

-Then I'm an arabian prince -_-

 

You just opened pandora's box. Watch your back, Baekhyun. Watch it...

-Certainly got the ego for it

 

Why do I have the strange feeling that there's gonna be a ninja star embedded into my back accompanied with some really rare japanese poison in my soup by next week?

-And you have no s or

 

Since when were you able to tell the future?

-Was that really necessary?

 

Oh god...Tell all my fans I lived a successful and unregretful life of luxury. Sell some merch while you're at it, serving as a memory for the day the most beautiful creature on earth that god had to offer left in sparkles and all that other

-Yes, very

 

You think you real lady's man, huh?

-Well, I've worn heels bigger than your sad excuse

 

Uh, yeah. I could get any girl, easy.

-It's a joke, not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter