Cool Down

Cool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘ *Deep breath* finally, today is the final presentation for revision of our thesis, everything is set, of course, I'm the one who plans this right from the start.

 

 

“Kang! We’re third to present,” that's my groupmate, the top madam or should I say the one in our group.

 

 

My bad I forgot to introduce myself, Kang Seulgi, a Computer Engineer student right now I’m in the verge of dying or surviving the last recruitment to graduate graduating 

 

 

“Seulgi, it’s our turn to present!” here goes nothing.

 

 

3rd's POV 

 

Seulgi is doing some deep breathing before they start their presentation, while his group mates are setting their presentation and to his surprise, the presentation they’re going to use is different from what they agree to use. 

 

 

"Wait! I thought we’ll be using the one I created? " Seulgi said

 

 

"No Seulgi we’re using the one I created and that’s final, " his groupmate and his co-programmer said.

 

 

"Then you present, I won't report," Seulgi said.

 

 

"Stop being immature," he replied.

 

 

"I'm not being immature when we all agreed to use my presentation because it contains all the modules of the program, “Seulgi said with anger a rising with him.

 

 

 

"No! and that’s final, " and then the co-programmer walks away.

 

 

Seulgi’s anger is seen by his face, his hand is shaking from too much suppression, but he let them be in their way, besides he is just a programmer, the main programmer in their group.... he walks to his desk to grab some drink to calm himself down while he was drinking his groupmates start the discussion of their system.


 

 

His groupmate starts the presentation, it runs smoothly until they asked the question "How your system works" his groupmates are shaken by this question because the only one who knows, how it works is Seulgi.

 

 

"Seulgi, you discuss the flow of the system," his groupmate resident ordered Seulgi, and even with a heavy heart he still followed, and the different functions of the said system. 

 

 

After he presented, their prof asks, 

 

 

"How come, the one you presented awhile ago is contradicting to what Seulgi presented right now," this leaves the whole group in glass silence. The question from the panel continues while they answered them timidly.

 

 

After the whole presentation, Seulgi quietly sat on one of the benches, when his best friend,

 

 

"Seulgi, you know what?" Sooyoung said, the former look up to her 

 

 

"You and your group mates were like this," she shows her palm to Seulgi illustrating the group is shattered then he closes it again,

 

 

"You should be like this intact, connected and be a support, not a hater of each other" and with that, his best friend leaves him.

 

End POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter