You were born to be love, Chanyeol!

You were born to be loved, Chanyeol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tangsi-neunsarang ba-tgi-wi-haetae-o-nan saram 
Tangsi-neuisal-seo-ge-sokeu sarang-bat-geoitji-yo
Tangsi-neunsarang ba-tgi-wi-haetae-o-nan saram
Tangsi-neuisal-seo-ge-sokeu sarang bat-geoitji-yo
Tae-cheo-bu-tosi-chak-dwenha na-ni-mesarang-eun Uri-anmanna-meulteong-haeyol -mae-leuldat-go
Tangsi-nii-se-sangecheon-je- hammeu-reoin-hae
Uri-geolmanakeunkibbeu-mit we-neun-ji
 
 
November 2016
Junmyeon looked at himself in the mirror smiling as he saw his nine-months swell. It was his first pregnancy that is why he was nervous as hell. Anytime today, he and Kris might be able to meet and hold their little progeny, little Chanyeol.
He gasped as he felt the warm liquid running down his thighs.
It can't be .......
It's happening ......
"Kris!"
"Oh God! Junmyeon!" Kris practically ripped the bedroom door open as he heard his wife's scream.
"H-honey, my waters broke"
"Don't worry babe, I'm here, eerrr, we're here for you and the baby." Kris stuttered.  Junmyeon sighed in relief. Surely, he was so lucky enough to have Kris by his side. Kris isn't only handsome, he is very kind and strong and he love Junmyeon and their little one to death even though it was not born yet. And the other members supports them especially Baekhyun, who was the most excited uncle to meet his soon to be nephew.
Kris carried Junmyeon bridal style and placed him in the car and ran back to his house in panic.
"T-the baby is coming... The baby is coming... The baby is coming... Aish! W-where is Junmyeon? ..." He went back outside only to see Junmyeon on the passenger seat, looking at him in confusion.
He smiled shortly at Junmyeon but mentally facepalmed.
'Aish! You need to compose yourself, Wu Yifan!' He thought. He went inside their house and grabbed Junmyeon's baby bag and other necessities. He practically shoved the bags on the back porch of the car and drove quickly.
------------------------------------------------------------"Kris-hyung?"
It was Sehun
"Sehunnie, the baby is coming. We're in the hospital"
"WHA? The baby is coming? YEHET!!!" Sehun jumped up and down when Luhan and Tao walked in. 
"Aishhhh you're so noisy!" Tao whinned "What's the matter, Sehun?" Luhan asked in bewilderment.
"The baby is coming! Junmyeon-hyung is in the hospital!" Sehun exclaimed happily. 
Silence
In just a second, Luhan suddenly disappeared in the lounge as if Jongin's teleportation power went with him. He went in the kitchen and the cooking members, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Jongdae and Minseok sent him weird gazes. He sang happily which annoyed the hell out of Minseok. 
"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?" "Junmyeon is in the hospital" he chirped "What the Luhan, he is in the hospital and you're still chirping like a mad guy?" Jongdae retorted and the Baozi nodded, frowning at Luhan. 
"The baby is coming!"
there is an awkward sillence........ 
Unexpectedly, it was Kyungsoo who suddenly disappeared in the kitchen. Jongin and Baekhyun are currently in the bedroom watching a horror movie. Kyungsoo suddenly put a hand on one of the shoulders of the two. Jongin and Baekhyun practically jumped their bones on the couch and they instantly glared at Kyungsoo who was looking at them apologetically.
"What the hell, Do Kyungsoo??" Baekhyun snapped.
"What's up with your , hyung?" Jongin annoyingly asked.
"My bad!" He smiled, "but the baby is coming!"
 It was baekhyun who jumped around the bedroom while Jongin rolled on the couch. They immediately called manager hyung and the ten of them including their manager went to visit the couple in the hospital. Each of them had to wear a disguise so that the fans won't recognize them.--
------------------------------------------------------------"Okay Junmyeon, get ready to push. When I say go, push him out okay?"
 Junmyeon nodded and gasped as he felt another painful contraction. Kris at his side, holding his hand.
 "Alright then, Push!"
 Junmyeon groaned. It was the most painful thing he had ever felt. He never thought how painful it really was until now, he is pushing the head of their baby. He felt like his body was ripped into two. He literally screamed as the child's head slowly passing the way out of him.The pain is really unbearable he knows he'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter