Chapter 3

Why You?!

Tao's POV

When Kyungsoo told me to not ask I just blew my top. Like how is it ok not to ask your best friend if they're ok. I've been his friend since pre-school and he has never acted like this before. I was just really worried. I stayed in the bathroom the rest of the day. I just dreaded practicing since I stormed off from the cafeteria. What if he asks me why, cause I don't have an answer.

" Tao what are you doing? "

" Oh sorry Sehun. Just spacing out." He looked up tired.

" Well stop spacing out. The more we practice the less we'll have to.... kiss." The last word came out as a murmur so it was hard to hear. " Sorry what was that last word?" " Oh, nothing just continue." We were going good and surprisingly didn't mess up. However the kiss was coming up soon and I was worried we'd mess up there.

" Before we continue the next scene I just wanna ask. Are you ready?"

" Yeah, just remember that this shouldn't mess up our friendship."

" Trust me it won't Hunnie. We'll still be the best of friends." He nodded his head and we continued. Finally 'it' came up. I closed my eyes and leaned down. I could feel his breath and heat from him from how close we were. So I hesitated. Then took a deep breath and closed the gap. At first it was a little harsh since I came in to hard, but it softened up. His lips were soft with a hint of strawberry. It felt really good and I didn't want to stop, but he pushed me a little so I stopped. It was quite awkward afterword.

" Uh, you dis great."

" Yeah you too."

Again awkward silence. " Well can I stay the night? My mom's not gonna be at home tonight." He thought for a moment. " I guess you can." " Oh, but I don't have any clothes. I'll just borrow yours." Sehun nodded his head then left towards the kitchen. ' Well that was awkward' I thought to myself. Since he was gone I went ahead and got some clothes out of his drawer for later. I then headed downstairs.

" Hi Tao. You staying the night?"

" Yes I am, if it's ok with you ma'am."

" Then get your food."

" Yes" I replied like my cheerful self. " Sehun don't just stand there get your food." " Yes mom " Sehun got a plate then headed upstairs. I went up too once I got my food. " Let me ask you a question Tao. Why did you kiss me longer than 5 seconds? That was as long as you were supposed to." I didn't have an answer so I stopped to think. " I honestly don't know. Maybe I lost count." " But it was just 5 seconds." " Just drop it please?" But the look he gave me deffinently meant we weren't done>

" What, you want me to kiss you again? " He looked shocked then shook his head. So much for not being done. Honestly though why did I not want to stop kissing him. It's not like I like him. I might have a slight attraction toward him, but I brushed it off as an affect of not having a girlfriend all my life. After that though I don't know. It can't just be an affect. I looked over to Sehun. I was looking at his eyes, but my eyes involintarly looked toward his lips. Slightly pink, plump, and the occasional from his tongue. I noticed I was drooling so I looked away. 'No way it can't be'. I like my bestfriend. I looked again and saw him in a whole different way. How his freshly dyed blonde hair falls perfectly above his eyes. His eyes that look like they're sparkling. To the bobbing of his adams apple that moves when he swallows. His shirt that is a little too tight around the chest. To his that's round and plump, and makes his hips more like a girl's. All the way to his long slender legs. No wonder he's in dance.

" ! "

" Something wrong Tao?"

My eyes widened in shock that I said that out loud.

" No nothing's wrong. I just didn't bring my gym clothes home." There a believalbe lie. " Mm-hmm." But seriously I like him. I now just realize it. Welp this might not end to well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well here's another chapter. Phew I feel better to finally be able to update this. I hope you liked this chapter. And again please comment I love reading them, and subscribe. Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top ^-^ Ok bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3