1/1

Red velvet cupcakes

Yoongi rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time today, sighing loudly, showing his mother that he was annoyed. 

 
"Min Yoongi, don't roll your eyes at me, I am your mother!", she warned him, glaring while ironing his white dress shirt. The said boy groaned loudly and walked the stairs up to his brothers room, ignoring his mothers complains. After slamming the door shut, he plumped on the bed and listened to music on his phone. He knew he was behaving like a teenager but he really didn't want to go to his brother's stupid school event. Well, he did want to go because his brother was so happy about it but not tomorrow. Yoongi had an important rap concert with Namjoon and he really didn't want to miss that. He waited for that day for months, prepared himself and wrote new rap songs and now it was all for nothing. Groaning, he dialed Namjoon's number to tell him the bad news. The young rapper felt bad for his best friend who also waited so long for that day. And now he had to do it with Hoseok, the "the bright kid" from his grade. Well, Hoseok was a great rapper and a nice guy but he talked too much and was happy all the time (in Yoongi's opinion). He disliked people who were positive with everything. Life was cruel and had many bad sites and this situation also proved it and made Yoongi hate positive people even more.
 
"Are you sure you can't make it, dude",
his best friend said, frustration clearly in his voice. Yoongi could imagine how Namjoon looked right now. Eyebrows furrowed and a serious face that made some people think he was scary, which he wasn't at all. 
"No I really cant", Yoongi sighed and rubbed his nape. "You know how stubborn my mother is and I don't want to disappoint my brother. Sorry man, you know I really want to come but I can't" Yoongi continued with a heavy heart and waited for his friend's reply. Namjoon sighed. "Don't be sorry, hyung, it's okay, I understand. I was just so excited to do this with you but never mind. There's always a next time, right?" Yoongi nodded slowly, though Namjoon can't see him. He heard the disappointment in Namjoon's voice and immediately felt really bad. "Yes. There's always a next time..", the rapper answered quietly and stared at his hands. They both stayed silent for a few minutes until Namjoon broke the silent. "Hyung, I have to prepare some things now. I'll call you tomorrow after the concert and tell you how it was. And please don't be sad or blame yourself. There's always a next time" Yoongi nodded and smiled a little. Namjoon was a really good friend. "Thank you, Namjoon. Good luck for tomorrow and tell Hoseok to stop laughing at everything and making mistakes". Namjoon laughed and they both ended their call. The blonde haired boy groaned loudly and messed up his hair. It's gonna be a long ing day tomorrow..
 
The next day arrived faster than he wanted and he could already hear his mother's nagging downstairs. He scowled and let himself fall on his brothers bed. Yoongi stayed the night at his parents house because his mother thought "they could have a family day and go to his brother's school together as a family"
Yoongi rolled his eyes at his mothers words from yesterday and slowly stood up. , he hated waking up early. With a grumpy mood, he stood up, wincing when his bare feet touched the cold ground and walked lazily out of the room. He was glad his parents had clean, unused toothbrushes at home, in case someone stayed the night there. In this case it was Yoongi and he couldn't thank his parents enough for keeping toothbrushes in the bathroom.  He pulled a unpleased face when he saw himself in the big mirror. His blonde hair was sticking in different directions and he had eye bags under his eyes. Probably the lack of sleep from composing songs until late night and college. Sighing he washed up and styled his hair a little bit, trying to make himself less look like he hadn't slept for days. After making himself look somehow good, he walked out of the bathroom and prepared himself for a long and stressful day. 
 
"Oh dear, look at my little baby", the black haired woman, also known as Yoongi's mother squealed while pointing at his little brother, Ilhoon who was singing hand in hand with his classmates. It was cute and Yoongi couldn't stop but smile when he saw his brother singing with a big grin on his small chubby face. It warmed his heart, seeing his little brother singing on stage with his primary school classmates. He grew up really fast it felt like yesterday when he first learned how to walk. Yoongi's mother filmed everything with a proud smile which made Yoongi laugh. "She will never change" he thought as he remembered his own primary school memories. His mother filmed every little thing he did as a child and played them on his birthdays, embarrassing him in front of his friends. The show ended after a few songs and the crowd filled with parents, sisters, brothers, teachers and whatsoever clapped making the little kids on stage smile shyly. 
 
"Hyungie, how was I?" Ilhoon asked with his pitched voice, looking and his brother with big, hopeful eyes. Yoongi laughing and pinched his pink cheeks, making the small boy whine. The rapper got on his knees and smiled proudly. "You were great, little one, even better than me". Ilhoon looked at him with shocked eyes and shook his head quickly. "Hyung, no, you're the best rapper. I will never be as good as you". The older boy couldn't stop himself and hugged the little boy. It's been a long time since he and his brother had a talk, since he was busy with college and some other things. Yoongi ruffled his brothers brown hair and poked his little nose. "Of course you can. You're a big boy now. Don't let someone ever tell you that you can't be better than them. You'll never know if you don't try". Ilhoon laughed what made his eyes sparkle like Yoongi just said the funniest joke ever. "Hyungie, you sound like Jimin-seonsangnim. He always tells us things like this " The little boy laughed again and grabbed Yoongi's hand with his small one. "I want you to meet Jimin-seonsangnim, I really like him" Ilhoon said and dragged him into a direction. The rapper laughed but followed him to wherever he was dragging him.
 
"AH! There he is", yelled Ilhoon and ran up to someone, hugging the person's leg. Yoongi followed Ilhoon with his eyes and eyed up the person. Yoongi would've thought there's a red velvet cupcake standing in front of him if he didn't see the body of the person standing there. He decided to walk up to them and finally scanned the person's face. It was a boy with fluffy red hair that reminded him of red velvet cupcakes. He was wearing big black glasses which were obviously too big for his face. He had a cute small nose, making Yoongi want to poke it and cute little eyes. Yoongi must say, he had the most beautiful face he had ever seen and pink plump lips, so kissable..wait what. "Jimin-seonsangnim, this is my brother Yoongi. Please talk with each other",Ilhoon said with a cute voice. Jimin-seonsangnim gave Yoongi the biggest and most bright smile (even brighter than Hoseok's) ever, making his little eyes turn into even smaller crescents if it's even possible. Yoongi was speechless. He didn't expect Ilhoon's teacher to be a cute guy who looked like a high school student. He was indeed speechless and couldn't take his eyes of him. Jimin frowned when he saw the look on the guys face and started feeling unsure. Yoongi came to his senses when he saw the look on the teachers face and his cheeks started to heat up. He awkwardly rubbed his nape and offered him a hand. Jimin politely took and shook it with the beautiful smile again on his face. "Nice to meet you. Ilhoon told me so much about you" Yoongi smiled when he heard his soft voice and nodded. "Nice to meet you too.." They both stared at each other for a while until Jimin decided to break the silence. "I never got your name". The rapper wanted to slap himself for staring at the guy without telling his name. "Yoongi but I think you can call me hyung", he finally said and smiled shyly. The cute teacher smiled back and nodded, repeating Yoongi's name.
 
"Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi I like it" 
 
He loved how his name sounded on the teachers tongue, he wanted to hear him say his name more often, wanted to see his smile more often. 
 
...
 
"No he didn't", Jimin laughed and Yoongi swore it was the cutest laugh he had ever heard. He wondered if his laugh could cure ill people but then shook his head at the silly thought. The big smile never left his face when he saw and heard Jimin laughing. They both were talking now for one hour or so. The rapper realized that the younger boy wasn't only beautiful on the outside but also inside. He let Yoongi , understood Yoongi's bad jokes also laughed at them and had his attention on Yoongi and only Yoongi when he talked. They both got along really well. It was like Yoongi was talking to Namjoon, except Yoongi didn't like Namjoon the way he liked Jimin. 
 
Yoongi liked Jimin, he really did.
 
Jimin laughed again at Yoongi's joke and unknowingly put his hand on Yoongi's leg. His cheeks were red from laughing so much. The blonde boy felt the place Jimin's hand laid burn and his cheeks turned into a dark shade of pink. "Hyung, you're so funny" Jimin said after lifting his hand from Yoongi's leg and putting it on his stomach, which probably hurt from laughing too much. Yoongi watched his every movements with admiration in his eyes. Jimin was perfect. So beautiful and innocent. 
 
"You're cute"
 
Yoongi's eyes grew big when he noticed the words that slipped out of his mouth, making him turn into a red tomato. Embarrassed, he looked down on his lap not wanting to see the younger boy's face. Suddenly he felt something lift his chin up and when he looked up, he was met with Jimin's eyes who were looking at him lovingly. Yoongi could feel his whole face turn pink again and also noticed Jimin's flushed cheeks. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by a loud voice.
 
Both of their attention turned to the stage where the school principal told everyone his goodbyes and a safe trip home. They could hear everyone standing up from their seats, saying their goodbyes to the other parents and walking out of the hall with their children. Yoongi saw his mother waiting for him in front of the exit, holding Ilhoon's hand who was jumping around happily. He looked to his right and saw Jimin standing and talking with his co-workers. The rapper stood up, feeling a little down of what happened a few minutes ago. He felt rejected and wanted to go out of the school as fast as possible, so he can lay on his bed and listen to rap songs. Head low, he made his way to the exit but something strong took hold of his wrist, making him turn around. Before he could complain, something was shoved in his hand. He looked up and saw Jimin smile at him before running quickly into one direction. He stared until Jimin's red head disappeared. His hair reminded him so much of red velvet cupcakes. Yoongi stood there dumbfounded but soon remembered the thing in his hand. It was a little note he opened it and read it.
 
"Hyung, you're cuter. call me 97362.. >.<" 
 
The note said and Yoongi found himself grinning like a high school girl. Maybe this day didn't end up as bad as he thought it would. 
 
 
Yes, it was terrible and had many grammar etc mistakes t_t I actually wanted to post this earlier but my phone died and I had to write everything again (yes, my life is sad) 
Never mind. I hope ya'll liked it it's ok if you didn't, I understand *crying noises*
So, could you guys maybe tell me if I should write more fics or just stop because I'm terrible at it? OTL