Final

Protect You

Humming a song, Kyuhyun excitedly skipped inside the dorm, glad his schedule was over for the day which meant he can now relax and play some video games.

However, just as his gaze met his hyung-deul who were laying around in the living room, he was startled by his boyfriend storming out and he didn’t miss on the angry look plastered on his face.

"Hyung ? What’s wrong?”

He called after him but the older just kept walking away, putting on his sneakers then slamming the door shut on his way out.

“Hyung?”

Dumbfounded, Kyuhyun shifted his gaze to the leader who was as puzzled as he was.

“What happened?”

“I don’t know. One second he was smiling at the laptop screen, the second he was growling and storming out”

Kangin replied, shrugging his shoulder before turning back to focus on the TV, assuming his dongsaeng just read something on twitter again and got upset.

“What? Why? What was he looking at?”

 “Uh-oh”

“What it is Hae hyung?”

Kyuhyun started getting nervous, quickly skipping to the coffee table where Hyukjae’s laptop was laid.

“I think I have a clue to why he’s angry. Look”

“!”

Taking a glance at the screen, Kyuhyun cursed as he instantly knew the problem and immediately his heels running after his boyfriend.

 

“Wonnie? Siwon! Stop!”

Luckily, he caught him in the parking lot about to get into his car.

“Let me go Kyuhyun”

“Hyung please!”

“Baby, I love you but I have to go now”

“Don’t be angry hyung! It was nothing, I’m fine!”

Siwon took a deep breath, the images of that video still flashing before his eyes.

“Kyu, you were shaking out there!”

“But I’m fine now!”

“It doesn’t matter! I need to make sure it doesn’t happen again”

He tried getting free but Kyuhyun tugged him closer, cupping his face and trying to put some sense back into his boyfriend’s head.

“It won’t. Manager hyung already spoke to them. Besides, they didn’t know it was gonna be windy!”

“I don’t care! It was obvious that you were freezing there and they just let you be!”

When reasoning didn’t seem to work, Kyuhyun tried his aeygo.

“Wonnie~”

He placed a chaste kiss on the bow shaped lips which seemed to somehow calm the over-protective beast inside.

“Why didn’t you tell me when it happened?”

“Because I knew you will act this way”

“It’s understandable, isn’t it?”

“Let me go with you”

Siwon kissed him back, before shaking his head “No”

“Please?”

“I will be back shortly”

Siwon assured him but Kyuhyun was still reluctant to let go.

“Please don’t do anything stupid”

“Kyuhyun, I love you so much and you know how much I care about your health. I never take it for granted and neither should everybody else”

Kyuhyun appreciated his lover’s concern and he could never stop being overwhelmed by the love and care he always showered him with. However, as much as it flattered him, sometimes Siwon could get a little bit overboard and Kyuhyun didn’t want him shouting at the poor managers because he knew they had nothing to do with the unexpected change of whether.

However, knowing nothing could stop the man from doing what he had to do to protect him, he just sighed and landed another kiss on the man’s lips.

“I love you too… so much”

“Go back inside. I’ll handle this and be back to you, okay?”

“Don’t take too long”

“I won’t”

“And please don’t scold them too much”

Planting a kiss on the makane’s forehead, Siwon gave him a small smile although it didn’t reach his eyes.

“Bye”

.
.

Three hours later, Siwon was back at the dorms to find his boyfriend sleeping on the couch. A soft smile curved his lips as he witnessed the adorable look on the sleepy face.

“Kyu? Baby wake up”

“Nnghh Wonnie? Is that you?”

“Why are you sleeping on the couch?”

Rubbing his eyes to see clearly, Kyuhyun leaned on his elbow to inspect his lover’s face before falling again on his back with a deep pout “I was waiting for you. You said shortly

“Sorry, I had to set some rules and it took longer than expected”

Rules?”

That got Kyuhyun’s attention as he sat up straight and waited for his boyfriend to elaborate. Siwon though, only chuckled at his anxious boyfriend, ruffling his messy hair, then he squatted on the floor.

“Nothing you need to worry about. Come on, I’ll piggy back you to our room”

Wrapping his arms around the man’s neck, Kyuhyun snuggled against the warmth of Siwon’s back before he asked again

“So these rules, am I gonna be embarrassed about it as usual?”

Letting out a chuckle, Siwon sneaked a peek behind his shoulder as he innocently answered “Depends on how you look at it”

Getting a playful smack to the chest, Siwon laughed as he walked them into Kyuhyun’s bedroom.

“Don’t think too much about it. Let’s get your fluffy body to bed now”

“I thought you like my fluffy body!”

Grinning as he laid the sulking maknae on the bed, Siwon playfully nuzzled their noses together before stating “I worship your fluffy body, sweetheart”

“Cheesy”

Proudly nodding in affirmation, Siwon shortly kissed his boyfriend, then pulled away to admire the beauty before him that belonged solely to him.

“Come here”

No need to be asked twice, Siwon laid next to his lover, both on their sides facing each other.

“Thank you”

Kyuhyun whispered, his fingertips gently running through Siwon’s cheek and jaw.

“For what?”

“Loving me the way you do”

“Always”

“Promise? Because I’m in this too deep to ever recover if you ever stop loving me”

Pulling him into a tight hug, Siwon run his hand over the younger’s back and pressed a long kiss on top of the man’s head before letting their gazes meet.

“I would die without you”

“Well, don’t die just yet because I’m not going anywhere”

Pulling him again into his arms, they stayed in that position for a while before Siwon dared to speak.

“You were shaking so bad” Kyuhyun’s heart broke a little at the man’s shaky tone.

Although he didn’t feel or see anything during his accident, but from what he was told and from the way Siwon treated him afterwards, he knew that it hit his lover very hard. Ever since, Siwon cared so much about his health and well being and so he wasn’t surprised about the way he acted earlier when he saw the video. True that the managers didn’t have anything to do with it, but it was freezing out there and Kyuhyun wasn’t wearing so many clothes it was bound for him to get cold, but seeing how his immunity was weak, he totally understood Siwon’s reaction.

“It was really cold hyung, but it was an unexpected wind. Nothing to do about it then”

“Although you kept smiling it didn’t hide the fact that you were freezing

“I have you now to warm me up, right?”

Kyuhyun tried to change the mood, snuggling to Siwon’s body for warmth which put a smile on the man’s face.

Siwon held on to Kyuhyun’s hands, lifting them to his lips and taking his time to place a loving peck on each finger.

“Who dares to mess with these delicate hands? They turned blue from your grip on the microphone”

“They’re okay now” Kyuhyun pecked Siwon’s cheek before freeing his hands “And they can do this”

Sneaking one under Siwon’s shirt, lightly brushing his and emitting a moan “Nnghh “

“Sensitive, aren’t we?”

He teased, causing Siwon to swiftly pine him on his back and rest their foreheads together

“Do you have any idea what your touch can do to me?”

“I have a clue”

Smiling, Kyuhyun leaned forward to start a kiss, taking on Siwon’s bottom lip and tugging at it enough to make the man go crazy and press him hard into the mattress, deepening the kiss.

When they pull away for air, Siwon nuzzled his nose all over Kyuhyun’s face as he huskily whispered “Now, how about you show me your appreciation for the ‘boyfriend protection outburst’ I did earlier?”

“You mean by doing this?”

Lifting his knee to caress Siwon’s groin, the maknae smirked in triumph when the man on top of him groaned in pleasure.

“Haahhh”

“Or this pinching and twisting his s…

“Or maybe you’re talking about this 

Grabbing Siwon’s member in his hand and squeezing it just right making Siwon curse “!”, eyes filled with lust.

 

They spent half of the night showing each other just how much they appreciate one another.

 

- End -