1.1

Make My Heart Beat Faster

  " it" Jongin says as he enters Kyungsoo's office, sitting down on one of the chair. "Kyungsooo aah" he whines. Kyungsoo responds with a little "hm", not looking up from his papers.

  Jongin stands up and sits at the table in front of his friend, trying to get his attention. Kyungsoo tries to shove him away, but the latter ends up throwing the papers off of the table. Kyungsoo sighs, giving in "Broke up again?" he asks taking off his glasses and rubbing his temples. 

  "He wasn't the one." Jongin says as if it is the most obvious thing.

  Kyungsoo remembers it as if it was yesterday. Jongin entering the clinic where he works at, after another break up, he runs up to his hyung, huging him, crying. Kyungsoo wants to punch the who made him cry, but all he can do is hold the latter in his arms.

  After that day Jongin decided that he was going to look for the one, the one who can make his heart beat faster, to make his stomach feels like it will explode with butterflies, the one who he can come back home to. 

  That's all Kyungsoo has ever dreamt about. He loves him. He loved Jongin. he always has and he always will...

  "YAAH, EARTH TO KYUNGSOO, THE HUMAN OWL!!!" Jongin yells waving his hands in front of Kyungsoo's face. "Don't call me like that, for god sakes..." The older rolls his eyes. 

  "Anyways... I give up. I came to accept the fact that I will die alone." Kyungsoo chuckles "Don't laugh, little owl. I'm serious here. Soo, you've got to help me." Jongin pouts. "Help you? Help you how?" Kyungsoo tries to let go the fact that he wants to kiss Jongin's pout away.

  The latter sighs "To find someone who can makes my heart beat faster"

  Kyungsoo and Jongin know each other since high school. Kyungsoo loves Jongin since high school. Kyungsoo hates the fact that he has to stand aside watching Jongin getting hurt, watching him with other people, he hates the fact that he has to control himself to not just kiss the latter's thick lips, he hates it that he's too afraid to tell the other he's in love, he hates it that he kept this secret for years. He hates it.

  'That's it' Kyungsoo thinks as he stands up and takes his stethoscope. "What are you doing?" Jongin asks eyeing his hyung with curiosity. Kyungsoo doesn't answer, instead he takes place infront of the latter, putting his stethoscope carefully on the other ears. "Listen." He says simply, pointing to his chest.

  Jongin hesitates a bit before doing what the latter asked. He could hear it, he could hear how Kyungsoo's heart was beating like mad. "Hyung?!" Jongin's eyes grow bigger as Kyungsoo smiles. "That's what happens everytime I'm with you, Jongin ah." Jongin can't form any proper words.

   "I love you, I always have..." Kyungsoo confesses, not expecting anything in return. "It's okay if you don't love me back, I'll always be here anywa..." He can't finish his words, as Jongin's hands pulls Kyungsoo closer, connection their lips. The older doesn't hesitate in kissing back. 

  "Finally" Jongin whispers agaist Kyungsoo's lips.