1. The Animal Control

The Adventures of HuckleHun and JongFin (for FishMeAnEXo)

 

    “Sehun, stop playing with your tail,” Jongin grumbled, unceremoniously throwing a large berry at the younger. The latter just rolled his eyes, popping the berry into his mouth. 

 

    “Wanna loot that store? Bang some pots around, ya know, raccoon stuff,” Jongin said, peering out from their little hole in the tree trunk. It’s like Harry Potter in there. The hole and tree look small on the outside, but it’s a full blown raccoon house on the inside. They even have a dead bolted front door to keep out those pesky rabbits. 

 

    “Why would we do that?”

 

    “Because I’m hungry.”

 

    “Eat your damned berries, you fatty.”

 

    “Me!? Fat!? No. You’re the fat one.”

 

    “You’re a cub, Jongin.”

 

    “If we cover our eyes, the humans won’t see us.” 

 

    “Maybe you’re right…”

 

    “I’m always right,” Jongin said with a ‘hmph’ - which Sehun didn’t like and threw a berry at him right in the eye. Jongin wailed for a second, clutching his eye with his incredibly ugly raccoon hands. 

 

    So, the two rascal raccoons waddled off with their hands over their eyes, peeking out occasionally to the front of the store. Sehun looked at Jongin quizzically. How would they open this door? Jongin laid on the floor, waiting for Sehun to jump up on his shoulders so he could stand. They teetered and tottered from side to side; eventually, Sehun grabbed the handle and pulled. Jongin lodged his body in the doorway so they didn’t get locked out, causing Sehun to fall on his furry .

 

    With a frown, Sehun stood and wiped his walking in after Jongin did. Their eyes sparkled all sorts of kawaii-like. It was cold in there. Kind of like sitting next to the fountain at Mr. Lee’s house before he should them away with broomsticks and incoherent yelling. Still covering their eyes, the dumb duo waddled around to the little wall next to the bar. They pushed gently, watching it swing open. How curious. 

 

    They wiggled inside, using whatever they could to get up on the counter. All sorts of metal containers fell over at the flick of Sehun’s wrist, causing the glorious candies to fall out slowly, some pouring on to the floor. Jongin went straight for the ice cream, sitting his little in the coffee ice cream tub while eating the sherbet ice cream from his hands. Sehun ran over, tackling Jongin’s back as he reached for the rainbow ice cream. 

 

    And then there were screams, dropping of ice cream cones, and the infamous broom handle. The two stopped what they were doing as the ladies looked frightened by their presence (when actuality they were more disgusted by them being inside the ice cream tubs) and covered their eyes. The ladies stopped prodding at them. The duo thought they had won. They did not. 

    

    Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo. The sound of animal control! They let out a simultaneous scream of, “RUN!” that sounded more like a screeching raccoon to the humans. The duo ran like hell around the store, bouncing from counter top to shelf, eating as much and grabbed as much as they could before sneaking out a window they hadn’t seen before and running into their tree. Sehun looked bewilderedly at Jongin. “We almost got caught,” Sehun frowned. 

 

    “Well, you must have taken your hands off of your eyes!”

 

    “Did not!”

 

    “Did too!”

 

    “Oh, shut up, Jongin! I bet it was you since you’re blaming me!”

 

    “Oh, whatever. We got some great candies.”

 

    “Yeah, we did. That cold melty thing was pretty good.”

 

    “The humans call it ice cream.” 

 

    “Whatever, smarty pants.”

 

    “I don’t wear pants. I’m a raccoon.”

 

    They both rolled their tiny, beady eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Sehun popped his head up, looking out of the peep hole in their tree trunk of a home. There were men in jumpsuits that had nets. Oh, not nets, please. Sehun hissed, looking at Jongin, “this is all your fault.”

 

    “No, it’s not.”

 

    “Yes, it is.”

 

    “Fight me.”

 

    “I will!” 

 

    “No you won’t.”

 

    “I hate you.” 

 

    “I know.”

 

    Sehun threw his hands up in defeat, trudging up the stairs of the trunk to his bedroom, which happened to be on the first floor, just in case of an emergency. You see, Sehun and Jongin aren’t brothers. They aren’t siblings at all. They’re mates. And they hate each other.