???---

Forever My Everything

"What I mean is..You knew that Hankyung hyung is leaving, don't you? You knew it before we did, don't you? That's why you asked me that night." Donghae says.

"Is it true, Jae?" Eunhyuk asks but there's no answer from his sister.

"Jae?" Yesung calls. Then, Hyun Jae nods when she realizes there's no reason anymore to keep it a secret. They all seems so disappointed. It shows on their faces. Hyun Jae feels so guilty. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Heechul asks. He is the one who looks the worst. Messy hair, wet face.

"Because...I promised him I will tell no one." Just silence filling the spaces, nothing else.

"Don't you think about us? About what we might feel when we find out? Don't you feel guilty at all?" Kangin asks.

"oppa..A promise is a promise. What do you expect me to do? Tell you guys everything Hankyung oppa told me? Break his trust on me? Then, what? Will you all stop him?" Hyun Jae seems to defense herself. She thinks everyone are blaming her. Come to think about what just happened, it's not 100% her fault. 

"But still, Jae..Don't you think we have our right to know? We are family, right?" Shindong says. The quiet one (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Kibum) just stay quiet. Donghae and Eunhyuk look so lost. They don't know what to do. Just let the elder one do the talk.

"Oh..now you guys want to talk about rights? Do you guys even think about Hankyung Oppa's right when you said it just now? Where is his right as one of this group member? Where is his right when he needs you all to lean on when he's tired? Where is his right when he misses his parents? Do you all happen to think about it? No..Because you guys just being so selfish..!!" Then, suddenly.. PPAANNGG..!! A slap drops on Hyun Jae's cheek.

"Hyung..!!" They shouts. So shocked with what just happen. This is going too far. Hyun Jae falls on the floor. She touches her cheek. A warmth approaches and so do anger. She lifts her head and stares at Heechul who just gives a 'present' to her. They make an eye contact for about a minute. No one make a sound. Then, suddenly the others rush towards Hyun Jae.

"Jae..Gwaenchana?"They want to help her but she refuses it and angrily pushes everyone away. She quickly runs to her room and slams the door shut.

***