A dreams come true!

A ballerina dream (Birthday Present, Happy B'day Seohyunie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeahhhh, stop it already.” He shouted to the little girl, “You need to rest, you been dancing for 10 hours non-stop. How could you still smiling with all the sweat all over you?” The boys seems really mad.

“Kkamjong I want be a great ballerina like you.” She give him a bright smile, “One day I will stand beside you and bow to the crowd after our ballet performance.”

“But Juhyunie you’ve been dancing since forever. Let’s go home.”

“Two more hours please.” Seohyun beg with her cute aegyo.

“Aishhh I can’t say no to your aegyo.” Kai throw his hand in the air feeling defeated. “But after this you come with me.”

“Where we will go?” She ask him.

“It’s a secret. You will like it.” He smirk.

 

15 years later.

“Juhyun!” Seohyun turn and she her unnies.

“Unnies!” She run and hug them all.

“It’s your big day maknae-ah.” Hyoyeon speak with teary eyes.

“You’re growing up so fast.” Tiffany said.

“You’ll be great in the big stage.” Sooyoung say while Seohyun’s hair.

“But unnie I’m scared that I will mess the things up.” Seohyun look down.

“You’ve been prepare yourself for this over 15 years.” Taeyeon holding her hand try to encourage her.

“He will be with you up there. It’s your dream maknae-ah. This will lead you to so many things.” Yoona hug her. “You can do this. We will be down there supporting you.”

“Thank you so much unnies.” Seohyun say while tearing up.

“Aigoooo, don’t cry. You will end up ruining your make up.” Sunny wiped away her tears.

“Ju hyun we all love you. Just by now we feel like a proud mother.” Yuri say and all of them make a circle hug.

“Seohyun it’s your turn.” The staff just interrupt their moments.

“Unnie I’m so nervous.” She’s slightly trembling.

“Aigooo, aigooo, come here.” Jessica giggle and give her one last hug. “We are all proud of you Hyunnie. We know that you will make us more proud.”

 

“Are you ready Juhyunie?” he ask her while busy fixing his hair.

“Kkamjong I’m nervous.” She pout to Kai.

He stop what he’s doing and holding her hand, “Juhyunie there is no need to be nervous. I been watching you over 15th years, you’re already a professional ballerina. Today you’re biggest dream will become true right?”

“Yes it will.” She smile brightly.

“The audience is waiting!” Staff inform them.

“Let’s go Juhyunie.” But before they can go on stage Kai give a kiss in Seohyun forehead. “You can do this hyunie. Fighting!”

 

 

After their performance everyone is running to congratulate them back stage. Kai’s hyungs and Seohyun’s unnie taking them away from each other.

 

“See we told you. You did a great job up there.” Tiffany seems so happy.

“My jaw was dropped when you start to dance. You and Kai seems to merged into one.” Hyoyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter