Let me go

You're Mine

"Open the door" Myungsoo was shouting as you were being dragged up the stairs to your room. 

"Please. I dont want to marry Joon oppa." You were begging your step mother.

"Shut up!" The next thing you knew, you were in your room and your your step mother pulled your hair and whispered in your ear. " Don't make me do things to Myungsoo that you would regret. Oh. I forgot to tell you something. I was the one who killed your father." She chuckled leaving you shocked, confused, angry and more mixed emotions. 

"But how?.. And why?!" You asked and look into her eyes. You were already crying your heart out.

"Oh thats easy. I wanted his money so I paid people to kill him and make it look as if it was an accident."

She laughed a wicked laugh and went out your room. "Oh and remember, if I can do that to your own father, I wouldn't hesistate to do it to your Myungsoo." As soon as she said that, she closed the door behind her. You could hear her walking down the stairs. Your legs can't even carry you to your own bed after hearing those words. You crawled to the window and saw Myungsoo still knocking your door. You also saw your step mother who opened the door and there were police officers. Turns out, she had called the police because Myunngsoo and the rest wont leave. 

Seeing them being dragged by the police officers hurt you alot. You realise that he was looking at your window so you pulled the curtain and crawl to bed. *I have to leave Myungsoo oppa and marry Joon oppa. That's the only way for me to save Myungsoo oppa from omma. I'm sorry oppa.*

During the weekends, you were trying to figure out how to avoid Mungsoo. You don't even have a phone to contact anyone for help. There was no one to help you anyway.