Final

Late

SEOHYUN’S P.O.V.

                I woke up due to the sun’s ray directed on my face and also to my alarm. As I rose up my bed, I did a little stretching and made my bed. I went to the bathroom to wash up and also shower a bit. After showering, my phone started ringing.

~ring ring~ *Umma*
“Umma, annyeonghaseyo. Why did you suddenly call this early?”

“Aigoo, my daughter. Did you forgot that it’s your birthday?”

I went to my calendar stand and saw the encircled date, today indeed is my birthday.

“Hahaha, omma. It just slipped off my mind. Thank you, omma. I’ll try to visit next time. Take care of your health, arraseo?”

“Ne. JooHyun-ah, also take care of your health and tell your other members I said hi.”

“Arraseo omma. Ne, goodbye”

After our conversation I went outside my room, the living room is empty and I suddenly remembered that all of my unnies have their own schedules today. I went to the kitchen and saw a note attached to the fridge:

*Seo JooHyun, our beloved maknae, Happy Birthday! We’ll finish our schedules for today as soon as possible and we’ll bring your favorite foods (well in that case sweet potato hahahaha-just kidding). We already prepared your breakfast just reheat it, eat well arraseo? Wait for us- Unnies*

I thought they forgot and then I opened the fridge and saw my favorite dishes. I felt so happy, I reheated it and went to the living room to wait for them.

EVENING (STILL SEOHYUN’S P.O.V.)

I woke up to some noises that I heard; when I opened my eyes I saw my unnies decorating the living room. Honestly, they look like they’re trying to destroy the living room.

“Omo, SeoHyun-ah, did we wake you up? Mianhe” YoonA-unnie patted my head.

“SeoHyun-ah! Happy birthday!” Everyone else greeted me and handed their gifts.

“Thank you, Unnies”

We ate and played some games but deep down I’m not enjoying much, I kept on counting how many of us were here; hoping that what happened this past months is just a horrible nightmare. But I just keep on getting disappointed. While the unnies are already knocked out and sprawled all over the living room because of the alcohol (courtesy of Hyo-unnie), I, being the only one awake, clean the mess they’ve made. While cleaning I heard the ringing of the doorbell, I looked at the clock and it’s just past 11 in the evening. Slightly scared, I grabbed a broom and went to attend to the door. When I opened the door, I saw a gift with a letter attached to it left just outside of our dorm. I picked it up and saw a very familiar handwriting. My tears started running down my cheeks, I looked around the hall to see if the person that left this is still in the vicinity, but with no avail I saw no one, so I decided to just head back. I opened the letter, and my tears continued flowing down. The hole in my heart, closed up, knowing that Sica- unnie will always be there for us. The heavy feelings that I kept to myself suddenly disappeared because I know that Sica-unnie will be back to us someday.

*Dear Maknae-ah,

                I’m sorry I can’t bring myself to give this to you personally. I just, I can’t have the courage to face all of you after the incident. I know it’s only a misunderstanding but just bear in mind that I really love all of you, so much, don’t forget that ne? I really do wish that I could go back to all of you, to my home. But I guess that’s just a faraway dream for know. But I do wish that all of you would be successful, even without me by your side anymore, just remember that I’ll always be in your heart. We’ll get throught this, just believe in our bond, our indestructible bond.

                Happy birthday Maknae-ah, and tell the others that I also love them and sorry for missing their birthdays.

                                                                                                                                Missing you all,

                                                                                                                                Jessica Jung SooYeon*