Chapter 4

Hidden Revenge

The first 4 lessons were over and currently was the time for lunch. Every student ran towards the lunch hall in order to fill themselves up, meet their boyfriends/lover, or just unite with their friends. Dong Ah, Je Woo and Sang Neul were waiting for the 2 older girls to join them and then go lunch together. They waited near the corner and watched as the student pushed through them to get to lunch. The pushing stopped when the 5 boys, called big bang walked past.

 

"Ah where are the others? I want to eat!" Je Woo started jumping up and down. The other girls finally joined them.

 

"Sorry teacher kept us behind" when they walked through the door that leads them to lunch everyone stopped talking.

 

"One of them got slapped by a big bang member” A girl started whispering.

 

"Omg which one?" Another replied.

 

"I heard its je woo..the small one"

 

"She probably tried getting into his pants but got slapped instead" everyone started laughing. All the girls head turned towards Je Woo.

 

"What's this we hear?" Yong Hee asked sitting herself down. Jay and Kikwang sat beside them trying to find an answer from Je Woo too.

 

"Its rumours man. He can never slap me" they all just looked at her suspiciously but didn't ask further questions.

 

"Hey girls..." The girls stopped eating hearing a familiar voice.

 

"Remember me. The names Seungri but people call me VI." He smirked at each and every one of them.

 

"We don't care who you are" Ji Hee replied annoyed by his presence.

 

"Hold on aren't you the girl that got slapped by Taeyang hyung" Seungri started laughing seeing Je Woo's red face. The girl’s eyes widened hearing it.

 

"You lied to us" Sang Neul said with a tint of hurt. Je Woo hid her face in embarrassment.

 

"Well guess what babes I have good news for each and every one of you." Seungri leaned in closer his hand holding the table for balance.

 

"What?" Dong Ah asked.

 

"Well I want to go out with you" Seungri answered.

 

"What?" Dong Ah half yelled.

 

"And you"

 

"And you"

 

"And you"

 

"And lastly you!"

 

"What?! We are not going out with a player"

 

"Excuse me please go away" Kikwang stood up trying to shoo Seungri away but it didn't work.

 

"Yah you better go before I beat you up" this time Jay spoke up.

 

"Don't talk like that to our maknae" someone spoke from behind them. Everyone’s head turned from Seungri to Jay and then the rest of big bang who was now standing behind Seungri.

 

"Hyung look it’s that girl you slapped..." Seungri said out loud. Je Woo started glaring at Taeyang while he glared back. Everyone watched them stare angrily at each other; they could see the hatred in each other’s eyes. After 10 minutes of glaring, Je Woo ignores Taeyang and then starts eating the yummy food placed in front of her. Everyone started doing their own things. Jay and Yong Hee ignored Big Bang’s presence and started talking about things.

 

“Omg we are reading the same book. It’s really nice to find so many common things with you.” Kikwang spoke happily. Ji Hee stopped reading and stared at the book in Kikwang’s hand. A small smile crept up her lips seeing the same book.

 

“Yeah it’s really cool.” She answered back.

 

“Book nerds...” Dong Ah and Je Woo said together and then laughed.

 

TOP the eldest member of Big Bang was too busy staring at Sang Neul while she glanced back, blushing at his intense stare. Je Woo stopped eating when she noticed something.

 

“Sang Neul whose ring is that? And why is it on that finger?” Sang Neul quickly hid her hand under the table.

 

uhmm my mum..” before she could finish her sentence Je Woo’s eyes widened as she choked on a peanut.

 

“You married your mum?” Yong Hee slapped Je Woo on the head.

 

“I swear I saw that ring somewhere...” Jiyong started speaking to himself.

 

“Oh yeah hyung don’t you have the same one..” Daesung turned towards TOP and asked. TOP just laughed it off.

 

“People can buy the same rings you know” TOP was stuttering a bit but no one noticed except Sang Neul.

 

Jiyong smiled seeing the girl he bumped into before and is in the same class as him. He walked around the table and sat in the empty seat beside her.

 

“Hey classmate what you doing?” Jiyong started grinning waiting for Dong Ah to reply.

 

“Shut Up...do I even know you?”

 

of course you know me we are in the same class” Dong Ah was annoyed in how much this guy spoke to shut him up she tried scaring him with a fork. The fork instead slipped out of her hand and hit his nose.

 

aaahh” Jiyong screamed like a girl feeling the pain. Blood started dripping down his nose. Something inside him snapped. He grabbed Je Woo’s shepherd pie and threw it at Dong Ah but missed as Dong Ah dodged it. Je Woo got pissed because she wanted to have the shepherd pie she stood up getting food from someone else’s plate and threw it at Jiyong. Jiyong did the same action as Dong Ah. The shepherd pie fell directly onto Taeyang’s face. Taeyang got food from Seungri’s plate and aimed it at Je Woo but instead fell on Kikwang.

 

“FOOD FIGHT!” Seungri yelled grabbing food. Big Bang, the 5 girls and Jay and Kikwang started throwing food at each other to release their anger. The 5 girls got annoyed and did some of their ninja skills not knowing Rain Oppa will shout at them for breaking the ‘I AM A NINJA’ rule. The lunch hall quieted down seeing their skills. Big bang stopped throwing food as their eyes widened. They’ve never seen girls fight like that ever.

 

“Whoa where did you learn that from?” The girls eyes widened knowing what they did was wrong and will cause shouting. They were going to answer but someone cut them off.

 

“DETENTION ALL OF YOU!” they watched as the principle was inhaling and exhaling heavily. He has never seen this behaviour, and seeing it now made him pissed off.

 

“EVERYONE OUT THE LUNCH HALL EXCEPT YOU 12...I WANT YOU TO CLEAN THIS LUNCH HALL. I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY MARK AT ALL! YOU WON’T LEAVE UNTIL IT IS CLEAN.” The cleaners of the school were relieved to know the students were going to clean the canteen. They gave them the cleaning utensils before shutting the lunch door and walking away.

 

“What the now look what you guys done?” Yong Hee uttered angrily.

 

“She was the one who threw the fork at me. She started it.” Jiyong pointed at Dong Ah.

 

“What? Dude we just had a food fight...you were the one who threw the food first”

 

“STOP IT!” Sang Neul and TOP yelled angrily.

 

“Now look at them two speaking at the same time” Seungri said before picking up a mop. “Acting like a couple already..pfft....” Seungri started mumbling to himself.

 

“Okay you guys do that side we do this side” they separated the canteen. The boys did half and the girls did half. Yong Hee got the most, she had to mop the floor and then try and mop the tables. Jay watched her as she had a little difficulty.

 

“Hey let me help you...” Jay tried taking the mop away from her but she resisted.

 

“No its okay I’ll do it...it’s my part anyways.” She replied.

 

“No you look tired. Come on let me help” Jay held onto Yong Hee’s hand stopping her from mopping. She gave in seeing his pout. The girls watched from afar.

 

“Pfft I need a guy who would do that...” Je Woo started mumbling but the others heard and just chuckled.

 

“OMG!” Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked around to find the voice.

 

“I lost the ring. Omg. No this can’t happen. It’s an omen. No.....” Each person stared as Sang Neul roamed around the canteen like a maniac trying to find it. Small tears fell from her eyes.

 

“Hey Sang Neul don’t cry will help you look for it...” Ji Hee said as she patted her back softly. Sang Neul sat herself down watching as the boys and girls helped. TOP walked beside her acting like he was looking for the ring but inside he was hurt and angry.

 

“How the could you lose the ring?” he whispered furiously into her ears. Sang Neul was going to respond back but Yong Hee was staring from upfront. TOP walked away and Sang Neul looked down on the floor.

 

“Omg you know when I was 5 years old I saw a girl like you wearing glasses and everything” Seungri was talking with Ji Hee who wasn’t even listening. She tried getting away but he would always follow her or pull her back.

 

“Can you just look for the ring?” she struts angrily.

 

“Omg guess what? I read books too and you know that book your reading can I borrow it.” Ji Hee stared at Seungri trying to figure out if he was lying or telling the truth.

 

“Look I’m busy. Go away.” Kikwang saw the scene; he felt a pinch in his heart. His leg lead him to the spot Seungri and Ji Hee where at.

 

“Did you find the ring Ji Hee?” Kikwang dragged Ji Hee away from Seungri. She was happy he came for the rescue. She was going to punch Seungri in the face anyways.

 

Je Woo was brooming the dirty part thinking the ring might be there. She watched as Taeyang wasn’t looking for the ring but on the phone smiling away.

 

“Bastard...” she said under her breath. She watched him and then a smirk was placed on her face when a plan evoked into her mind. Je Woo started whistling as she made her way to Taeyang. Je Woo slipped on a mushy potato her broom hit Taeyang hard on the back. He winced in pain as he turned around to find the culprit, standing there was Je Woo with a big grin. His anger boiled seeing that smile on her face. His movement was fast, Je Woo was now trapped between a wall and Taeyang’s chest. His hand was on both side and he leaned closer.

 

“You ...touch me again and that petite body of yours will be mines. I can you.” Je Woo gulped, she was scared. She moved her head to the side to see Dong Ah nearby.

 

“Dong Ahhh help me~” when that line landed into Dong Ah’s ears she turned around to see a scene she never thought she would see. Taeyang and Je Woo in the corner, really close. She laughed and then headed towards the corner to help. Instead she tripped over something large but small. Jiyong was on the floor cleaning, until Dong Ah fell on top of him he was now laying flat on the floor his injured nose squashed with the floor.

 

“Arghh..” Jiyong started screaming in pain again followed by Dong Ah’s yelp.

 

“Yah get off me” Dong Ah jumped on him before standing up. Her eyes widened seeing more blood come out of his nose. That’s when the door opened and a loud roar was heard. The girl’s eyes popped out seeing Rain Oppa standing with the principle.

 

 


hope you enjoyed this chapter! hehe~ please comment and subscribe ^___^ it would make us really happy! and we really want to know what our readers think of the story.