Chapter 1

Vampire

 

*Yeon Ji Hee's Pov*

 

She rubbed against the softness that was underneath her, wrapping the sheets tight around her clothed body. She smelled the intoxicating smell that she was basking in not knowing that the man was watching her, it was musky and masculine. She moaned in delight and smoothered myself further into the fluff underneath her. A deep husky chuckle throughout the room  was heard. She shot out of the warmth, gripping the sheets tightly in her hands, looking around the room for the voice. Once she saw the man all the memories came rushing back from the previous night. The neck kissing, the nipping, and then the fangs sinking into her skin, hurriedly she ran to the closest mirror she could find, gasping she took in her figure.

 

From afar the man was watching with an intense stare, she quickly noticed this but ignored it. Her skin was a pale milky color, legs were slimmer and longer, her waist was narrow but wide, bust and wider and rounder, arms slender, her face was smaller but her jawline and cheek bones popped out, her used to be brown eyes were the same blood red as his, her used to be brown hair was now raven black.

 

She unconsiously rubbed her neck and gazed at the man, he was shirtless making water, she then noticed that his shirt was on her, he was leaning against the wall like how they met. She was in a sudden daze, intoxicated by his scent, in like a druken-state, she skidded over to him pressing against his body, he wrapped an arm around her hip, rubbing against the soft fabric. She ran her manicured finger against his bare chest and his hold tightend, bringing them closer together, purring she decided to ask "What did you do to me?" She looked up at him giving an innocent look something flickered in his eyes as she wondered.

 

He picked her up, bridal style and she held tightly onto his neck. He set her on the bed and sat on the floor next to her legs. "Do you remeber when I told you, you were mine?" He spoke with the same possessiveness, she nodded dumbly as she was yet again in a trance by his beauty "I'm a vampire." He bluntly spoke "W-what?" she spluttered and pushed away from him but before she got far he quickly grabbed her ankles and dragged her back to him. He slowly rose to his feet and gave a dead stare "I said I was a vampire," He spoke again this time looking straight into her eyes, she shuddered "Meaning that I turned you. You are my mate afterall and no one will take you away from me." He spoke with possessiveness laced through his snarl "M-mate? W-what do you m-mean?" She stuttered, he rolled his eyes and stalked towards her.

 

"It means that you are mine, you are my possession, your body is mine, your soul, everything, you." He gathered her in his arms and burried his head in her neck, taking a whiff of her scent he inhaled deeply and lightly kissed where he had bit her. Her brain was scrambled, still processing the fact that he had turned her and is now calling her his mate whatever that is.

 

She pushed him away, immediately missing the warmth that was there, he whimpered and tried reaching for her "Explain." He gave her a questioning look "Explain how I am you mate and what all," She paused "this is." She finished. He gathered her up in his arms again and nuzzled his nose into her hair and sniffed "Well for starters, mates are your soul mates, your other half. The only reason I am alive right now is knowing that I have a mate somewhere out there, well look, I found her and I'm not letting you go. I will kill anyone who touches you in any kind of way, after all you are already marked as mine." He said and ran swirling patterns down my back "What?" She asked wide eyed. He realsed her waist and brought his hands to the collor of her (his) shirt and slowly ed it leaving her in her black lace bra and , her faced burned as she watched his hungry gaze trailing her enitre figure, he rewrapped his arm around her hip and took them towards the mirror, he spun her around show that it showed her backside and her almost  chest pressed tightly to his.

 

"You see this?" He huskily spoke sending a shiver down her spine, she looked back at what he was tracing and gasped, he had showed her before of the mark he had given her, a small crescent moon was where he had bit her, on her back was the same small crescents only this time in clusters and swirls all over her back. 

 

He traced them proudly, secretly admiring her that was given to him he had unconsciously his lips, fangs prodded and he lowered to her neck giving it a small then he plunged into her, she didn't flinch or but instead moaned. It wasn't like the first time he had bitten her, no. It was a pleasurable feeling, she could feel the blood being slowly out of her, not that she could care. She feel limp into his arms barely holding up her own weight, she gripped his biceps leaving small half moons. He retracted his fangs and the spot clean, once she saw the sight of blood her senses heightened and her blood eyes became brighter. On instinct she wrapped her arms around his neck, bring him down to her height, before you know it her fangs are deep within him. He moaned, his arousal filling the air but held it back, the grip tightend around her bringing the ever so closer together. His blood trickled down his neck as she finished, she the remaining blood and wiped .

 

His blood coated , a small trail of it at the end of dripping onto her . He his lips hungrily, a deep dark color envading his vision, lust. He dabbed his finger near removing the excess blood and it himself he then ran his nose in her hair, shaping her face and ending at her jawline, he stopped and feathered a kiss then another all the way down to her collar bone, she gave a small moan and her hands tightend on his biceps he suddenly near his mark making her moan louder, her eyes rolled to the back of her head at one time.

 

He stopped and moved away, admiring the hicky that showed everyone who she belongs to. She opened her eyes and blushed when she saw it, she cleared making an attempt to move away but he had an iron grip on her "U-um, I still don't know your name or anything about you." She spoke quietly, refusing to meet his gaze. He lifted her chin with a finger "I'll tell you everything but we have to get breakfast first." He spoke and kissed her forehead, she nodded dumbly suddenly struck with awe, he nodded in approval and they walked out of his room and to a table that was full of his kin.