Happy Birthday Hyun :)

Like a Cinderella

Joohyun walking slowly while reading her schedule for today. She is not focus until someone called her from affar. She raise her head and saw no one called her. Oh she must be mistaken at hear. Just then "Joohyunnn" a voice called her again. She raised her head once again, and saw no one. "Ugh, this is must be a jokes" she muttered. "YAH, SHOW YOUR SELF !" she scream and feel someone standing behind her. Well its pretty creepy though. She turn arround only to find her favourite-slash-handsome-and-hot sunbae standing like gentleman in front of her.

"Oh..." seohyun lost her word. Oh damn, Why he look so handsome, even when he doing nothing Joohyun thought. She bit her lips in nervous.

"Oh don't do that please" he said. Joohyun frowned in confused. "Your lips. Don't bite it. It can be hurt" he said again pointing to her lips. 

"Ah, jessonghamnida sunbaenim" she said and bowed. "I don't know it was you" she said crumps her white dress. She looked to the ground.

"Its my fault too, you know screaming behind you seo joohyun"

"Eh, how did you know my name ?" she said confusing.

"Of course i know the person who painting me and put that on campus years exahibition ?" he said and give her his famous smirk.

Oh crap. How did he know that she painted him ? For God sake, Seohyun try her best to not make it obvious. "Ah, jessonghamnida sunbae-nim" she said and her started turn into pink one. "I never ment to be rude"

"Why you have to be sorry ? and its not rude, i love that art of yours. Its beautiful"

"No, its horrible" said Joohyun quickly.

"Horrible ? I'm horrible ?" he said in serious tone.

"Ah.. Its not what i.. mean" she said sputtered. 

"Then what ?"

"I'm sorry sunbae-nim" she said and her voice started to shaky. Really its more scary than a ghost house in amusement park. 

"Hey, are you crying ?" he asked while lifted her chin. "Yah yah, am i that horrible ?" 

"No, i'm just scared you angry to me"

"Ah sincha seo joohyun you are the funny person i've ever met" he said while laughing "I'm just teasing you, okay ?" he said. He then gve joohyun his famous grin "Your painting is very beautiful. I like that" he said.

"Khamsahamnida sunbaenim, but how did you know it was you ?" she asked.

"Its my body after all" he said. True. Seohyun is not literally painting him. It was true his picture, but it was taken into pieces. His eyebrows, his hair, his hand, his hand, his body, and the most phenomenal to make her winning the exhibition is His Eyes. Joohyun make all over into one canvas. So it was like He in little pieces. Its Jung Yonghwa body. Her sunbae she really admire verry much from the first time she enter this collage. She met him when the freshman ceremony. She was late and she had no idea where is the main auditorium and she asked him. It was her first encounter, and she started to look him from affar and make him an inspiration for her work.

"So you come to exhabition ?" she asked.

"I came, my sister in also like you, show her arts in the exhibition"

"Who ?"

"She is Jun Hee ? Well she is one year younger than you. So she is your hoobae"

"Ahh, Juni" Said joohyun. Juni was all time her favourite hoobae plus dongsaeng.Her real name was Jun Hee, but Sooyoung once called her Juni to sound little bit cool she said, and from that on, Jun Hee always be Juni. Juni come from the same Junior High school with her. She and Juni joined an art extracurricular and became closer. Joohyun even know who is Juni first crush. Bud sadly, Juni have to move to Seoul when she graduated. 

"Yeah, its her" Yonghwa said chuckling. 

"Did Juni tell you who is the freaky person who paint you ?" asked joohyun

"No, i found it by my self" he said. "You know, the painter name wrote in the edge of the painting"

"But it was verry small ?"

"I try my best to look it" said yonghwa and make joohyun giggled. He then oped his bag and hold joohyun lost brush. "Its yours, right ? i found it on the exhibition. Its fall maybe ?" he said.

"Oh yeah, its fall from my broken brush case. Thank you so much sunbae-nim" She said and take her brush from yonghwa hand. It was her all time favourite brush. She always write her name in her brush. So thats why yonghwa know its hers.

"Its not free, joohyun-ssi" he said

"Ne ?" she shocked.

"I have 2 favor" he said

"And what is that ?"

"Dont call me sunbae anymore. Drop your formalities. Call me something more informal. Oppa, maybe ?" he explained. oppa maybe ? Oh god, if only he know how cute is he when he said that. "and, date with me, on 28 June. I'll wait you in the Han river at 7 pm" he said and patted her head lightly "see you soon" he said and go away. Leavng the confuse plus happy joohyun.

###########

Joohyun never tought this day would came. It was her first date with Jung Yonghwa, the sunbae she always dream with. Oh what else she asked ? Today its her birthday and she'll date with her favourite person !

Its like a tardition, joohyun always she invited her 2 bestfriends Sooyoung and Yoona to her house when she was birthday. Sometimes with Juni too. But today, Joohyun have another meaning invited her 2 bestfriends. Sooyoung and Yoona is her bestfriend ever since she was in junior high school. Yoona is the most cheerish person between the three of them. She has a charm that make every guy wonderstruck by her. Sooyoung is the preety one. She is just like queen bee. She have a beauty face and beauty long hair which is joohyun always envy, she is the one who told joohyun and yoona how to use make up. And the last Joohyun. She always be the nerd one. Joohyun is silent person who rarely talk with people she dont know. She just dont know what to say, unlike yoona and sooyoung.

"He asked you what ????!!!!!" Yoona screaming at joohyun once she told her bestfriends about yonghwa asked her to date.

"Yonghwa sunbaenim asked you for date ? oh wake up hyunnie, duh!" said sooyoung while sipped her juice

"But its true, he found my favourite brush and give that to me, here!" she said and pointing at her brush.

"What if its just one of his prank ? Hyunnie, you know that he is friend of Lee Joon and Cho Kyuhyun, the famous gangster in campus. I can't let you fall in his trap" said sooyoung

"Its not sooyoung. Believe me please ? why dont you guys happy for me ? Its Yonghwa, the man i've crush with" she said with sad tone "Beside, its my birthday ! why dont you guys happy ?" she asked. 

"We happy for you, and worried for you at the same time baby hyunie. No offense, it is your first date and birthday. I dont want everything ruined" yoona said worried.

"I'll be fine Yoona-ah" she said.

"If you say so, lets make over you joohyun princess ! Oh gosh you just like cinderella" said sooyoung cheerfully 

"Cinderella ?"

"Yeah, you know, found your brush and give it back to you, and falling love each other" answer sooyoung. "Kajja, lets see what will you wear" sooyoung opened her wardrobe and choose for her dress. she then pick a dress with a light peach color. "I always love you when you use this dress. You look stunning" she said.

"Ah, i'll wear that then" she said and walk to her bathroom. She change her clothes and wash her face to look little bit fresh. She out from bathroom and Dragged by yoona and sooyoung to the chair in front of dressing table. 

"Okay, we'll make you like cinderella today, and that jung yonghwa should be smitten by you" said sooyoung and started make over joohyun. She put a light make up and a pink liptint. Yoona just brush her hair and clip it with hairclip. "Here you go !" said sooyoung "Palli ka ! go, make jung yonghwa regret that he never see you all this time" said sooyoung and make her bestfriend blushing.

"Gomawo sooyoung, yoona" joohyun smile to her bestfriends, and her two favorite girl just hug her.

##############

Joohyun sit on the bench and looking at the beautiful of han river in front of her. She look at her wristwatch once again, its 7.15 now. Oh probably he late ? she thinks. She kept waiting untill her phone vibrated, it was yoona "Hey joohyun-ah. hows your date kkkk" she write. Joohyun take a look at her phone clock. it was 8 oclock now. What ? Yonghwa will come right ? But, what if Her friends is right ? Yonghwa is famous with his bad reputation in collage along with lee joon and cho kyuhyun. She now started to worried. Oh, maybe she got into Yonghwa trap.

"The guys in here must be blind because they dont see a pretty girl sit here alone" said a voice behind her. It was him. Jung Yonghwa, with her handsome look. He wearing a white long sleeve shirt that he rolled until his elbow and paired with his dark blue jeans. His hair pretty mess but still handsome in joohyun eyes. It was just like yonghwa who joohyun painted. He was bring a white rose in his hand. "For you, my lady" he said and handed her a rose. 

Joohyun just smile shyly and take the rose. Her hand then pulled by him "i thought you forget" she said in a low tone.

"Of course no, i'm late for some reason"

"Really ? Is that a good reason ?"

"Yeah, you'll like the reason" he said "Now, lets take a walk, shall we ?" he said. Joohyun just nodded her head and walk hand in hand with yonghwa. Oh she probably just in her dream now. Oh god, if this is a dream. She never want to wake up. "You look beauty"

"Thank you" she said.

"Are you by any chance angle fall from the sky ?" he said in teasing tone. Joohyun just laugh and looked down to the ground. She tighten her hold on yonghwa hand to make sure that ist really him who hold his hand. "Waeyo ?" he asked worriedly "Are you sick ?" he asked.

"Aniyo" she answer. 

"Okay ?" he said. They kept walking untill suddenly yonghwa stop. Joohyun just followed him. He then let go of joohyun hand and take a step behind her. He closed her eyes and that make joohyun starlted. "Relax. This is the reason why i'm late" he said. He then lead joohyun to the one place. Once they arrived yonghwa whispered something "Happy birthday, joohyun" he said in her ear.

Yonghwa opened her hand and let joohyun saw. Joohyun opened her eyes only to find a door. She then opened the door and her jaw suddenly dropped. It was contained with so many her photo hanging with a balloons. The first picture she saw was her photo when she painting at the edge of campus mini lake. She the take a look at the photo next to that photo. It was her photo when she laugh with sooyoung and yoona, and in the right of that photo, it was her photo with juni when she was in her Junior High School, and so many pictures in there, she turn arround to Yonghwa with her teary eyes. "H..How ?" she asked.

"Its not only you who admire me from affar" yonghwa said. He then lean closer to her and grabed her hand. He stare at her and kissed the back at her hands "Happy birthday, joohyun. Saranghae" he said.

Oh God. She must be in her dream right now. It was like a dream really like a dream. Who ever think that she admire a famous sunbae and it was turns that her sunbae like her back. It was totally like dream. "Jung Yonghwa, its really you, right ? I'm not get in your school pranks right ?" she asked.

"No, you are not. I love you joohyun, from the first time i saw you"

"In the school alley ?" she asked.

"No, from the moment you help Juni when she was being buliied from her friend and tell them that you is her unnie" 

Oh God, It was when she was in Junior High School. So Yonghwa from Her school too ? Or Juni informed her ? "How did you know ?" she asked with her shaky voice.

"Didn't you hear ? I'm Jung Yonghwa, a Man from Busan" he said "I graduated from Busan International Senior High School. One day in my 3rd year. I just heard from my friend that my sister being bullied in Junir high school. I ran as fast as i can to save Juni, but you already save her and hug her. You told to all her friend that she is your dongsaeng" he said chuchkling "I even still remember what you said to them 'If you messed with her again, i'll make sure that you regret letter, you hear that ?" yonghwa imimatating her. Joohyun already in her tears. It was the first time she scream at her hoobae. She just cant stand when she saw Juni crying and the other just laugh at her. "You have such a good heart seo joo hyun, and from your kindess, Juni survived from her junior high school" yonghwa continue. His eyes never leave joohyun "I always wanted to say this to you directly" he said and cupped her face "Thank you so much for saved my sister and thank you so much for making a beautiful painting for me". He then grab something in her pocket. It was a necklace with a butterfly pedant. He placed it in joohyun neck and kissed the tip of her nose. "Will you be my girlfriend ?" he asked.

Joohyun just closed her eyes and trying to record everything happend today. Oh gosh. It was the best birthday ever. She couldn't ask for more. "Yes" she said in one breath. Yonghwa then bring her closer and hug her. He lifted joohyun from the ground and that make joohyun shock. She hit yonghwa shoulder lightly and saw at his eyes "Yah, put me down" she said. 

"No, you dont have any idea how you make me happy" he said and spin her. Joohyun just laugh and begging yonghwa to put her down. Yonghwa then put her down and smile to her "Do you like it ? My birthday gift ?" he asked.

"The best ever Oppa~" she said shyly.

"What ? You called me what ?"

"Oppa ? Yong oppa" she said again. and that make yonghwa giggled. Oh how he love this girl. He then stare at her moist lips. "Can i kiss you ?" he asked. Joohyun just blushing and nodded her head. With that permission, yonghwa leaned closer to her and closer and closer "Wait" said joohyun and make yonghwa confuse. "It's my first kiss. I'm sorry if i'm too passive" joohyun said shyly, and that success make yonghwa laugh loudly. "Ah, dont laugh at me" she said palming her face.

"I'm sorry. But you are too cute Joohyun-ah" he said. He then back to serious and leaned closer to her "just feel me and learn from me, arraso ?" he said. Joohyun just nodded her head. Yonghwa then place his lips into joohyun's. He started to kiss her slowly and sweetely. Joohyun just passive untill she learnt a bit. She started to kiss him back. Yonghwa hand move from her face to her waist, bringing her closer. He bite joohyun lips and make the owner let out the small moan. Her hands already found its way to Yonghwa neck. Yonghwa Bite joohyun lips once again and inserted his tongue on . He explore her sweet mouth and his hand roamed at joohyun back. Joohyun hands already play with Yonghwa hair. 

Once they lack of air, yonghwa pulled and saw at her girlfriend. He then kissd Joohyun forehead and her nose and then peck her lips "I love you" he said

"Na do"

"And for the beginner, it was not bad" he said. "But you have to more practice" he teaseh his girlfriend. Joohyun just hit yonghwa chest lightly and hug him "It not a big deal, i have a good teacher here" she said in yonghwa chest. 

#############

5 years later....

Joohyun is on her peace sleep when she felt a kisses all over her face. She giggled and opened her eyes. She saw at the man beside her and he was smiling, show his famous snaggle tooth. "Good morning birthday girl" he said with husky voice. 

Joohyun just smile and get up and kissed her husband in his lips "Good morning nae nampyeon" she said "Gomawo" she added and kiss his neck. She then inhaled his scent, the scent that she never get bored.

"Don't seduce me hyun" he said

"Yah, byunoppa. I just want to inhaled your scent" she said. "beside, baby Yong would wake up in hours" she added. 

Joohyun married to Yonghwa right after she graduated. It was after 2 years relationship. She never forget how Yonghwa propose to her. It was on her birthday, Yonghwa text her in the morning saying that he suddenly have go to Japan because of Job. Joohyun just felt dissapointed. But Juni suddenly called her, tell her that she want joohyun company to shopping. Joohyun just say yes and company Juni all day long in mall, only to forget her dissapointment to her boyfriend. Just at the night, she and Juni came home. when she entered her apartment, it was dark. Then a song played. It was falling slowly. She hurriedly turn on the light and saw Yonghwa in his guitar. He then kneeled in front of her and propose. She even still remember what yonghwa said. it was "Seo joo hyun, today is your birthday. I cant assamble words to be sweet, but this year i give you nothing, but my self. Will you marry me Joohyun? be the mother of my child ?" Oh, how sweet it was.

Sweet ? Right, After agree to be Yonghwa Girlfriend, Her birthday always extraordinary. How could she asked for ? She Already got the perfect husband that she always dreamt of, and now her happiness is completed with her 2 years old son Yong Hun. Oh, she still remember how YongHun born. It was in the midnight, Yonghwa in bathroom and joohyun already sleep when she felt her stomach being punch from inside. She also remember Yonghwa always beside her when she give birth, hold her hands and whispers sweet nothing to her ear. Untill YongHun born. It was the moment she saw yonghwa in tears. He hold the baby and give joohyun butterfly kisses in her face. She could see how happy yonghwa  after 1 years married and finnaly have a son.

"Joohyun buin ? You spacing out ? What are you thinking ?" asked yonghwa. Joohyun just looked at her husband and kiss him. "Yah yah, whats with the kiss YongHun eomma ?"

"Aniyo yonghun appa. i just want to kiss you" she said. 

Yonghwa just smile and peck her lips "Happy birthday, buinnie" he said. Joohyun just smile when yonghwa place something in her hand. It was a key. She looked confused to Yonghwa. The guy just smile and pulled her from the bedroom "Get a bath, and you'll see whats with the key" he said. Joohyun just followed the order and take a bath. After she take a bath, she dressed and get out only to find her husband and son already in their outfit. Joohyun just smile and yonghwa pulled her to out. They take a ride for a while and they stoped in front of a big house. Joohyun get out and hold Yonghun in her arms. She pulled by yonghwa. "Where's the key buin ?" he asked once they stand in front of the door. Joohyun show the key and give that to yonghwa. Yonghwa open the door and let joohyun in. Oh it was An empty house with so much furniture that not set up yet. She look at yonghwa "I reaized, the apartment we lived is too small for us, you know, Yong Hun not baby forever and soon his sibling would be born. So i bought this house. for us, and it not set up yet, so you can freely command me to arrenged the furniture, Mrs. Jung" he said, Joohyun just stare at her husband with unbelievable stare. Really, after married this man, he never be predicted. There always be something to suprise her, and about the sibling. True, Joohyun is now pregnant with her second child. She inform yonghwa right in his birthday, last week. She just blink her eyes, and felt that her tears would be fall. 

"Happy birthday Seo Joo Hyun" he said and kissed joohyun temple. 

"Ma-Ma" joohyun and yonghwa laugh at their baby. "Py Bit-day" Yonghun reach his mother cheek and tap it lightly. 

"Happy bithday eomma" yonghwa corrected and take yonghun from joohyun arm. "Yonghun-ah lets kiss eomma ?" he asked and make the baby giggled. Yonghwa and Yonghun then kissed her in her cheek. 

"Gomawo, nae sarangdeul" she said and wiped her tears. She then planted a sweet kiss in yonghun and yonghwa cheeks.

This is probably not ending yet, but this is a beautiful way to start a new life, and a new age. Happy cake day, Seo Joo Hyun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

Yeay ! Saengil Chukae uri pretty buin. This fanfic dedicated for Seohyun birthday. Hope you always in fortune, and soon, confirmed dwith Jung Yonghwa :p

btw, enjoy for this one shoot fanfic. i hope you guys like it :) thank you  for reading :^) Comment and subscribe :)

p.s : Sorry for typo :')