S.Coups/ Vernon

Seventeen Scenarios

For ausia_topia! Thank you for requesting! sorry this is the only pic i could find of both of them together

    “I met my soulmate yesterday,” Sana said, her hands folded cutely in her lap with a lovestruck expression on her face. You looked at her in surprise.

    “What?! No way!” Momo exclaimed, getting harsh shhh!s from the other students that were studying in the library.

    “Welcome to the club,” Dahyun said with a silly smile.

    “Tell us about it!” Momo insisted.

    “I don’t know, it just kind of.. happened,” Sana said with an embarrassed chuckle.

    “Where? When? How??” Momo urged. You laughed.

    “Well, I was walking around the school campus and I accidentally bumped into him and my books fell. You guys know how my tattoo said ‘Here, let me lend you a hand’, and that’s literally exactly what he said,” Sana smiled, obviously revisiting the memories of the day before.

    “Aw, that sounds like a drama!” You cooed, making Sana’s blush a pretty shade of deep pink.

    “What is his name? What does he look like? Can we meet him??” Momo asked.

    “You’re so annoying sometimes!” Dahyun said, lightly hitting her arm. You and Sana laughed at their interaction.

    “I can tell you guys another time, but right now, I have a date to go to,” Sana said, winking as she got up from her seat.

    “I guess we should go too. ~~~~~, Momo and I have dance practice to go to, so we’ll leave first. Sorry for leaving you alone!” Dahyun said, acting as if she was crying.

    “It’s okay! Hurry and go before you get late!” You assured, waving until they were out of sight. You sighed and turned your gaze to your wrist, running a finger across the neat, black letters.

    Repeat what you just said.

    Those four words were given to you when you were born and stayed until you met your soulmate. Sixty days after you meet them, however, they disappear as if they were never there in the first place.

    You sighed again in defeat. You wished it was a bit more specific, like Hey! That’s my pen! or maybe even My name is _____. Life could have been way more easier. But no, it was about something that you said, which wasn’t very helpful since you talked a lot. You left the library to clear your mind and ended up in front of your school’s small cafe.

    You ordered your coffee and sat at a table, unconsciously  setting your cup dangerously close to the edge of the table. You were leisurely scrolling down your phone when someone bumped into your table, causing your coffee to fall and spill all over the floor.

    “Hey! You’re not even going to help clean it up?” You shouted without thinking. You looked up and saw that not one, but two boys around your age were looking at you in shock. They were both equal distances away before running up to you and each grabbing your wrists.

    “Repeat what you just said,” They said at the same time. Your eyes widened in disbelief. There’s no way this can happen..! You yanked your wrists away from their grip and cleared your throat.

    “Let me see your wrist,” One said, grabbing and twisting your left arm to reveal the tattoo you were given when you were born.

    “Oh my god,” The other groaned, pressing his hand onto his forehead.

    “Let me see yours,” The one grabbing your wrist let go of yours and grabbed onto the other guy’s wrist.

    “How can our wrists say the same thing? Is that possible?” The boy said, dropping his grip on the other’s wrist.

    “I guess we have no choice but to wait a month,” The boy shrugged before sitting on the seat beside yours.

    “In the meanwhile, we should get to know each other. I’m Seungcheol, your soulmate,” Seungcheol smiled before letting out a hand. You quickly shook it before letting go.

    “What do you mean ‘soulmate’? You know I’m right here, don’t you?” The other boy said before taking a chair and placing it right between you and Seungcheol.

    “I’m Hansol, but you can call me Vernon,” He said, ignoring Seuncheol’s complaints. You told them both your name.

    “Okay, okay. What day is it today?” Seungcheol asked.

    “October 26th,” You and Vernon said at the same time. Seungcheol nodded and took out his phone.

    “Sixty days from now is Christmas Eve. Perfect timing,” Seungcheol said.

    “Sixty days is too long,” Vernon whined.

    “I mean, you can always just leave. It’ll make it easier anyways since I know that I am ~~~~~’s soulmate,” Seungcheol smugly suggested, to which Vernon scowled.

    “~~~~~, can I see your phone?” Seungcheol asked, reaching his hand out. You nodded and handed him your phone. He typed in a few things before handing it back to you. You grabbed it and looked on your screen.

    My Soulmate<3

    You could hear Vernon huff beside you before your phone was snatched out of your hand. You looked up to see Vernon typing furiously. He gave Seungcheol one last glare before handing your phone back. He changed Seungcheol’s name to just Seungcheol and saved his as Vernon<3.

    “You’re so childish,” Seungcheol said, rolling his eyes before standing up. “I have a class to go to now, but I’ll text you later~” He said, winking at you before turning to leave.

    “Isn’t he a third year now? Ugh I would have never guessed that he would be this annoying,” Vernon muttered under his breath, making you laugh.

    “What grade are you?” You asked him.

    “I’m a year two,” He answered, not meeting your gaze.

    “Hey, I am too! We’re the same age then?” You said, smiling.

    “I guess,” Vernon said, finally meeting your eyes. An awkward silence covered the two of you like a wet blanket. You turned to face Vernon when you heard him clear his throat.

    “U-um, it was nice meeting you today. I have to go too, so I guess I’ll talk to you later?” He said, rubbing the back of his neck. You peered back at him, not sure if it was a rhetorical question.

    “Only if you want me to, I mean, I know we just met today-” Vernon started, running his hand through his hair. He stopped when he heard you laughing.

    “I guess we will talk later?” You asked, almost mocking him. Vernon smiled.

    “I guess so,” He got up, “Are you going anywhere? I can drop you off,”

You shook your head.

    “I’m going to stay here for a bit longer, so you can go ahead,” You said. He nodded.

    “It was nice meeting you. I’ll see you later,” Vernon smiled at you one last time before leaving the cafe.

    You laid your head on the table once he was out of your sight.

    Your head hurt from all of the sudden changes. All you ever wanted was for your life to be simple, but you could already tell that these two boys were going to make your life anything but easy.

            *            *            *

    Three weeks passed since you met Seungcheol and Vernon.

    Vernon was the same age as you were, and often walked you to your classes. You found out that he was mixed (although it was quite obvious), and that he had a younger sister that he adored. The two of you would talk a lot, and grew close quickly.

Seungcheol was indeed a year older than you, so he told you to call him oppa, saying that it made his ‘ego boost’. He would take you out a lot more than Vernon did and was the definition of a prince.

The three of you were sitting in the same cafe you met in. It was the second time the three of you met all together ever since then, and there was an awkward silence between you.

“So,” Seungcheol spoke first, “Vernon and I were talking and decided on something,” You looked up at him and nodded for him to go on.

“Next Thursday is going to be the sixtieth day since we’ve met, meaning that it’s the day that we’ll finally know who your actual soulmate is. So Vernon and I have decided that on that day, we’ll have a date; a double date if you will. For the first half of the day, Vernon will take you out, but from one o’clock to nine o’clock you’ll spend with me. I did some research about our tattoos, and apparently they’ll fade around ten-ish. So the person whose tattoo fades will meet you at the end of the day. How does that sound?” Seungcheol asked. You nodded, telling them you were fine with the plan.

“Then that’s all we wanted to tell you,” Vernon said and got up, “I have to go pick up my sister from her cram school, so I have to go,” He waved at you and left.

“Here, ~~~~~, I’ll walk you home,” Seungcheol said. Cold air hit you instantly when you walked outside and you shivered.

“Are you cold?” Seungcheol asked you bending down to meet your eyes. Before you could answer, Seungcheol took the scarf from around his neck and wrapped it around you. He grabbed your hand and put both of your hands in the pocket of his jacket.

Neither of you talked, but the silence was comfortable. Seungcheol reluctantly let go of your hand once you reached your house.

“Thanks for walking me home,” You said. Seungcheol smiled and reached out to ruffle your hair.    

“Hurry and go inside before you catch a cold,” He said. You nodded before turning to go inside. You gave him one last wave before closing the door behind you.

You walked to your room and slid onto your bed, clutching onto Seungcheol’s scarf that you forgot to return.

Who’s my real soulmate? I would feel bad for the other person.. You felt as if your head was going to explode.

I guess I won’t know till next week..
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so I decided to cut this one into two parts! Sorry to make you guys have to wait heehee. and sorry if its a bit boring lol.. I promise the next one will be much more eventful! I actually don't know who I want the actual soulmate to be, so please tell me in the comments who you would prefer :3

I was supposed to do my project that was due yesterday today, but I forgot it at school -3- my teacher takes off thirty points each day its late, so the highest grade I can get now is a fourty. I don't know if I want to do the project anymore lol. But anything is better than a zero.. *sigh* school really guys,,

Thank those of you who subscribed and please subscribe and comment if you haven't already(: your comments really make my day >///<

Feel free to request as well!

Thank you again!