I love you

Miracle Happens

 

I Still remember how happy she was when she got to be paired with the That Prince, Nickhun hyung from 2PM for a reality program.
That day she can't even stop from smiling and blushing when the rest of the member by saying

' KHUNTORIA IS FORMED !! ' ,
while I'm just sitting at the back of the members faked smile for her.

 

“ I thought Onew hyung are gonna join that show too. “ Jonghyun said which made me startled.
f(x) never know when I'm went for the audition for the show only Shinee does.
“ What ? Onew too ? “ She was looking at me. I just nodded.
“ So who are you choose ? “ She asked again.
“ Just someone .. “ I simply said.
“ I know who .. hehe “ Taemin said with his mischieve smile.
“ All of us know about it .. “ All my members know about it yet they still can be happy at this time.
Aren't they supposed to be on my side and not cheered for Khuntoria.
“ Wow she must be someone that you really like right ? “ I nodded again.
“ Noona .. He didn't like her .. He love her .. haha “ Key teased and almost blow my secret.
“ Yeah noona .. He love her this much .. “ Taemin imitate Yoogeun and said that to Victoria.
“ When will you confess to her ? “
“ Hmm .. Let see .. If I get partner with her .. I will tell her .. “ I said to her with a big smile.
“ Good luck then Onew.” By that time I only wish for a miracle to happen.

Few weeks after that,
“ I'm sorry Victoria but Nickhun can't be your partner because he is so busy with 2pm's schedule for this year ..We don't have any choice but to replace it with someone else. “ The producer said when they meet at the broadcast station few weeks before the show start.
“ I'm fine with it .. But can I know who is that person is ? “
“ Oh that .. You will meet him on the show .. “ Victoria was a bit disappointed but she still looking forward for the mysterious person.

D-Day
Victoria's POV


I walked towards the garden as been told by the staff. There, I will meet my fake husband.
I sat there waiting for him quietly when suddenly a girl approached and gave a pink envelop. “ Kamsahamnida ! “
I open up the envelop and read it.
“ You're my noona before but now you're my wife .. Just wait a little my wife I will come and give big surprise for you. “
I smiled after that. Then Key come to me and give another envelop. 
“ I thought you were my husband .. Thank god or else I will end up being nag by you everyday .. “ 
“ Haha .. Funny noona .. You know I'm belong to who right ? Hehe .. Bye my baby are waiting for me .. Fighting ! “ Then he leaved.
“ Chicken .. What that ? Is my husband like Chicken ? The only Chicken maniac that I've known Is Onew .. Haha .. I wonder who is this person. “
Then not long after that I saw someone that I really familiar with came with a pink box on his hand while the other hand he was holding a red rose.
“ Onew ? Why are you here ? Are you delivering too ? “ I chuckled and just take the box from him.
He just stand there looking at me open up the box not like others who's leaving after delivered the envelop.
“ I have to read this ? “ I asked him.
“ Dear my wife Victoria .. I know you won't expect me to be your husband .. I don't know whether you will like me or not..
But I'm really glad to meet you right now .. Hope we will work this relationship out .. Your Husband , Lee Jinki. “
My eyes getting wider as I read his name. Then I looked at him.
“ On .. Onew .. It's you ? “ Then he kneeled,
“ Song Qian .. Will you take me, Lee Jinki, as your husband ? “
I don't know why I feel really happy once I know he is my husband and the way he proposed to me is full of sincerity.
“ Yes .. I will . “ I said smilingly at him and take the rose from his hand.

After that we take a break from the recording and sit at the coffee shop.
“ I still can't believe it was you Onew. “
“ You don't like it ? “
“ No .. That's not what I meant. “
“ I'm just joking. “
“ You must be really upset because the one that you choose are not your partner... And .. “
“ Excuse me .. Onew, Victoria , We going to start in 10 minutes. “ I was cut off by the staff.

He then get up from the seat,
“ There's nothing to be disappointed at all because the one that I choose is in front of me now. “
“ Huh ? “
* Omo .. Is that mean .. He like me ? *
He then walked next to me and whispered, “ I love you Song Qian. “
I was flustered and blushed after that.
He then hold onto my hand, “ We should get going. “
I walked next to him with a butterflies in my stomach. I know I started to like him from the moment he confess to me.
My perception towards him are totally change. He never a chicken maniac to me anymore but was more than that.
He is someone that I can depend on and someone that can love me with all his heart.

End Of Victoria's POV

Onew's POV


I hold onto her hand and walked towards the recording place.
* That was so embarrassing .. *
I tried to act cool so she won't realize how embarrassed I am after saying those word.
I don't know where did I found the courage to said it to her and now I'm holding her hand.
“ Thanks “
“ Sorry ? “ I asked back to her.
“ Thanks for loving me .. I really mean it. “ I just smile at her. I'm glad that she appreciate it.
Suddenly, “ Onew .. “
“ Huh ? “
I felt a peck on my cheek and it was from her. I was blushed hardly and looked at her with a wide eyes.
“ You kiss me .. ? “ She just smile and walked away leaving me dumbfounded.
“ You're coming my husband ? “ She turned around to looked at me.
“ I'm coming .. My wife. “

That's how the start of our relationship and now I'm happy to have her as my wife although it was only for the show
but I was lucky enough to have her as my girlfriend in real life.
It's true.. Miracle does happen in life.
The key is just to believe in it ..