The pink bathroom

Jaehyo imagines

You could feel the heat coming off of Jaehyo's hand as he dragged you off the dance floor. You couldn't see his face because his back was turned to you but the anger and determination was clear through his mannerism. He was vivid, and to be honest you would be too. 

You hadn't meant to start a fight earlier, you knew he was exhausted from practicing from his musical all day. But he had been late, again. And you had been waiting alone at the dinner table, fully having prepared a romantic dinner to celebrate your two year anniversary, again. So by the time he returned home you were in the bathroom, getting ready for a night of dancing with your best friend. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier that night: 

You  heard the sigh when he had walked in and saw all the food you had prepared, dimly lit by an almost extinct candle.You concentrated on the mirror as you heard his footsteps immerge. 

''Y/N, look I'm sorry, someone is fallen ill so we had to practice with the stand in. ''

''It's fine Jaehyo, whatever you say.''

''What are you doing? Are you going out?''

Not replying, you just continued applying a bright red lipstick on your lips. You knew you were being childish but you just couldn't helped it. It wasn't as if you didn't have your own life besides Jaehyo, but still, you were stood up one time too many. You had taken the day off tomorrow, under the impression you were going to spend a romantic night with your boyfriend, so there was really no reason why you couldn't fully enjoy the night. You had already texted your best friend, who was going to pick you up in about 5 minutes. 

You turned around and saw Jaehyo standing in the door opening with crossed arms. He was still been wearing his plaid suit from the musical which looked amazing on him. But the bags under his eyes didn't go unnoticed. Ignoring him, you walked past him and went into the bedroom to sit on the bed. You were just been putting on your shoes when Jaehyo came into your eyesight. 

''So you are not even going to talk to me?"

You ignored him again, and just continued putting on your shoes as you heard him groan. 

''Jesus Christ, I'm working so hard everyday, I don't need this bull when I get home.''

''Well then it's convenient for you because I'm just leaving.''

Precisely at that moment you heard the doorbell ring. 'Finally' you sighed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The club was the same as ever. You had insisted on going here because you were familiar with it, but now the memories came flooding back to you. Like that time Minhyuk insisted to learn you how to dance and Jaehyo getting jealous. Or that time Taeil had gotten really drunk and tried to kiss Zico. You tried to swallow your guilt as you sat down.You and your best friend were sitting on the balcony, watching people dancing down below. 

''You know he is just tired you.'' Your best friend tried to cheer you up, but it only made you feel worse. You knew she was trying to help but at the moment you just wanted to get drunk and get down on the dance floor. So you drank a few beers before you could feel yourself getting tipsy, your friend was currently engaged in a conversation with an older guy. Annoyed you sneaked down to the dance floor. 

You weren't the best dancer, but in the middle of the mass people were to busy to notice. Behind you a couple was making out who you tried hardest to ignore. Swaying to the music it didn't take long before you felt two hands on you hips. You knew you should tell him off, like you normally would. But it had been so long since you had felt this kind of attention, you couldn't remember the last time you and Jaehyo had been intimate with each other. With the long work hours, the constant state of exhaustion, you barely even kissed each other anymore. Also it didn't help that Jaehyo did get too  go out with his crew, so you were allowed to have some fun, right?

You looked behind and saw a tall guy looking down to you. He was handsome, not as good looking as Jaehyo of course, but still. Feeling his finger dig into your thigh you decided to allow it for now. But the guilt was nagging at you, so just as you were about to turn around to politely reject him you felt someone grab your hand and pulling you behind him. Jaehyo, the last person you wanted to see right now. 

Because you were shielded by Jaehyo and the music was so loud that you were sure your ears would be hearing tonight, you couldn't hear what Jaehyo said to the guy. It was enough for the guy to quickly walk away and disappear in the crowd. Not sparing you one glance, you were pulled by your wrist off of the dance floor. At first you thought he was going to take you outside, to discuss this at home, but then you were pulled in the different direction. The bathrooms. Was he going to break up with you there. 

Walking in into the pink bathroom,  Jaehyo checked all the stalls before locking the door and pushing you against the wall. Before you even realized what was happening, he had locked his lips with yours. His fingers trailed down your black dress, before grabbing you hips and pulling them against you. 

Your mind was a blur, with all the alcohol you consumed you couldn't think straight. Eventually you decided to just give into the feeling. Jaehyo grabbed your and you gasped, allowing him to slip his tongue inside to dominate your mouth. You wounded you arms around his neck to pull him closer while he placed his hands on the pink wall besides your face. 

Slowly you raised one of your legs to wound around him, you need this. You both needed this, you could already feel his hardness pressed against your leg as you grind against him. Raising on hand off of the wall, you let him roam it over your body. He was rough, but there was also a tenderness in his touch. As if he was trying his hardest to worship your body while still wanting to express his anger. 

His mouth moved from your lips to your neck, allowing you a change to breath and swallow a moan. 

It took a long time before you both left . You didn't know how much time had passed before you both were sitting on the floor, and trying to catch your breath, while Jaehyo lazily trailed circles over your stomach. People outside must be furious, and you did fear someone breaking open the door. But mostly you were concentrated on Jaehyo, and how you both fell into each other again, there, in that pink bathroom.