Fin.

#LoveWins - On TaeNy Day

"Oh my gee is this for reals."

Taeyeon didn't mind Tiffany's American outburst if she weren't pulled to her side. "What is it?"

"Look here, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany showed her phone screen, saying the big blocks of letter out loud, "'America now legalized on equal marriage.' Do you know what that means?" She almost shrieked in her ear.

Taeyeon blinked and blurted out her first thought, "Uh... happy fifty states of gay?"

Tiffany snorted before she blasted her shining eyesmile at her. "ing finally boo! Woohoo!" She shouted with all her might.

Taeyeon was amused at the cheery girl that's bound to uplift so many souls with her joy. She was surprised at the news but wasn't complaining about it; in fact, this just made her heart warm for the happiness that's being shared by her girl.

"You don't know how happy I am about this," Tiffany finally said after her outburst. She was grinning so wide Taeyeon welcomed the tearful girl with open arms, both complying the other's hold.

Taeyeon loves Tiffany so much, and to know that her home country accepts what the majority has so far protested of; that just makes her happy. "Thank Obama for the rainbow blast?" She inquired.

Tiffany jabbed Taeyeon on the elbow, knowing she was picking on a picture they looked past on all the surfing. "Geez. Scotus, you mean. But whatever I'm just so happy I could die right now!"

Taeyeon hugged her girl tighter, locking her by the waist with an arm and placing their foreheads together. "Hey. I'd rather be your wife before you do that."

"Is this a proposal I'm hearing from you right now, Kim?" Tiffany monotoned, mesmerized by her soft brown eyes.

"Why not?" Taeyeon mumbled, smirking. "I'm sure you're the one I will spend the rest of my life with, Pany-yah."

In the heat of the moment, Tiffany leaned in to peck. They stayed in each other's hold, cheeks pink, warm breath out of slightly moist lips.

"We could go to Cali to tie the knot," Taeyeon added as an afterthought. "I read the night sky is amazing at the south suburbs."

Tiffany leaned back, chuckling. "So it's a night wedding? Is that what you mean?"

Taeyeon shrugged, her pouty face on point. "I mean, if we want to do it fast..."

Tiffany poked the crease on Taeyeon's forehead, gaining her attention. "It's alright if it's not now, dummy. I can wait."

Taeyeon mirrored Tiffany's smile. "Okay."

"Okay."

"Uh huh."

"Yup."

They looked at each other for a second, and broke down laughing at their haste thinking. A piercing yip by two animals joined in the noise of tinkling laughter, taking their minds off the action.

"For now, let's go and feed Prince and Ginger. I bet they're starving as we are too." Tiffany stood up from their bed, dragging a lazy Taeyeon to pick up the pace.

Taeyeon stopped her on the doorway, whispering seductively at her ear, "I'm famished for you, baby."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Later, boo. When we're actually full of food." Her eyes had the same haze as hers though, and Taeyeon knew, the light of excitement on her eyes.

Tiffany wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

 

F I N.

 

 

 

 

- - -

Finally get to post a oneshot for TaeNy Day :3 Heehee.