Final

I Need You... Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This fanfic is an idea I had come up with. Any similarity to other fics are purely coincidental.

Based on the songs

'Haru' by SM The Ballad.

'Haru Haru' by Big Bang.

Not proof-read.

Jungkook opened his eyes to the blinding sunlight streaming in from the window. He gets up and washes up. He moved to his closet and picks out a red and black flannel shirt with ripped jeans. He took out a yellow sweater from his closet. It had a picture of a monkey on the back. Jungkook remembered how he got it. Taehyung had given it to him as a present.

You don't wear a lot of colours do you? Here, I bought this for you and I expect you to wear it!

Jungkook smiles at the thought of the box smile on Taehyung's face as he takes the sweater with him as he walks out the door of his apartment. As he walked past the security post, he throws the sweater into a trash can and walks off.

'That sweater doesn't fit my style.'

He walks up to his friends, Jimin and Yoongi. He speaks to them for a while when he notices a group of girls walking towards them.

'So... my friend here is kind of interested in you. Do you think you could go out on a date with her?'

Jungkook looks towards the girl mentioned. She was okay, quite cute and pretty. Yoongi looked towards Jimin and frowned. Jimin was about to tell the girl to go away when Jungkook spoke up,

'Sure.'

The girl lit up immediately and exchanged phone numbers with him, and ran off squealing to her friends. Yoongi turned to Jungkook and glared at him, 'Don't think I don't know why you did that. I know you still haven't forgotten-'

Jungkook smiled and Yoongi frowned at the expression. Jungkook decided to walk home to be ready for his date instead so he bid his goodbye and walked off not knowing the worried expressions Jimin and Yoongi both had.

Why do you always attract girls? Can't you do something about it? I always get jealous...

'Not like I can do anything about it...'

Jungkook walked past a convenience store. He walked up to the counter and requested for a pack of cigarettes. He paid for it and lit one up as he inhaled the familiar smoke that he was deprived of for 2 years. He walked over to a park bench and sat down. He took out his phone and plugged his earpiece into his ears. Loud Rock music blasted.

You shouldn't blast your music or smoke! Both are bad for your health! I don't want to kiss a deaf Kookie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter