"Borrowing"

When life gives you Yifan, you make him your prince.

"Hey have you seen my tooth brush?" Kris walked into the room with a towel draped around his shoulder (see gif above). His hair was a mess and his no makeup face looked like a raised in the mornings. Lillian sat up in the bed, her hair and face no better than Kris's. She shook her head before laying back down. Kris chuckled and quirked an eyebrow before tossing the towel onto her feet. Lillian whined at the uncomfortable wetness of the damp shower towel on her toes, kicking it off. Kris walked back into the bathroom which was directly adjacent to the bedroom. Kris yawned, his body was still set in sleep mode as he leaned against the wall, running his fingers through his mohawk of a style haircut. His hair was still damp from the shower he had 30 minutes ago, and he was not ready for the day to start. He just wanted a nice day to himself and Lillian. He didn't get that much with his weird scheduals. He had to catch a plane at noon and leave for another week or 2 before he could even concider taking some time off to himself, and even then he could possibly only get less than 48 hours to himself. Kris sighed and walked back out, laying on their bed on his stomach. He drew a arm around Lillian's waist and rested his head on her chest.

Lillian smiled softly while pretending to be asleep, but even Kris, who is usually very oblivious, can see through her mask. He brought his hand to her armpit and wiggled his finger against the sensitve skin. Lillian shot up as if something frightened her and spazzed a bit, pulling her body away from Kris. She playfully smacked his shoulder as his head fell down to her lap. She sighed and ran her fingers through his damp (but nearly dry at this point) hair. "Do you really have to leave today?" She mumbled. They both spoke English to each other. Lillian came from Vancouver too (that's where they are at now). She was Chinese-White, but her parents didn't speak much Chinese to her. She just turned 23 in April, a few years younger than Kris, but Kris didn't act nearly his age.

Kris nodded his head as he shut his eyes. He loved his hair being touched. "I do, but I'll call you once I get to my hotel room." He sat up slowly and moved so he was sitting criss cross infront of her. She smirked and huffed, blowing her bangs from her face.

"Its nearly a 12 hour difference." She chuckled, "You better cook me breakfast." Leaning foreward, she pressed a little kiss onto his nose and chin. He stood up after agreeing to their little deal. Kris took Lillian's head into his large hands and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before walking away to the kitchen. Lillian smiled and fell back onto the bed. She rolled over onto her stomach before actually rolling off the bed, standing to her feet. He lost his toothbrush, eh? She said to herself with a smirk before reaching into a little pile of clothes (laundry apparently isn't a priority for either of them) and pulled the lost toothbrush out. Now Lillian was bad. She was bad at borrowing. She would take things and either loose them or "loose" them and not give them back. Now there is no explination to why she prefers Kris's toothbrush over her's, but it's just a couple thing. Kris has his 'guilty' pleasures too. He prefers to use her shampoo for some reason, which always brings up the oblivious argument to how her shampoo and conditioner run out so fast. He also likes to steal her blanket in bed (they both have this thing for having to sleep with a bkanket no matter what, they only share in the winter).

Lillian ran the toothbrush under the water before starting to brush her teeth with it. Once she was finshed, she skipped her way to the kitchen where Kris was. Now Kris was no gourmet chef who could make perfecr creme brule or alfredo chicken pasta, but he could make bomb macaronni and cheese along with milkshakes. Lillian was the cooker in the house no doubt. Lillian slowly wrapped her hands around his waist from behind, her head resting on his shoulder blades gently. "Mmmm smells like burnt toast and old milk we need to throw out soon." She kissed the back of his neck while on her tip toes.

"Smells like home to me."  He chuckled and flipped the eggs in the pan. He wasn't wrong. Both of them were extremely lazy at cleaning and keeping things tidy in general, don't mind the fact that Kris is rarely ever home. Lillian wasn't lazy, she just hated the tedious work of cleaning and tidying and making things look good, but the mess and the smell was home to them. Soon the rotten milk in the fridge and the piling of dishes smell turned into a blur for their noses as they mindlessly cuddled on the couch while watching a lame soap opera that was on the cable at 10 o'clock at night. That's just how they were.

Lillian chuckled and sighed, knowing it was the truth. She pulled away and grabbed a coffee mug with one of Kris's famous derp faces plastered on the front of it. (http://31.media.tumblr.com/ccbdf3452767b541d4fdc56267d4084a/tumblr_inline_n4e07lHlnK1rm03ao.jpg see this picture) She filled the mug with orange juice before sitting on the counter and drinking it. Kris glanced over at the mug and grabbed at that. "Where did you get that?" He looked at her and laughed at the mug. She kicked her legs and with a cocky grin she spoke.

"I made it myself, isn't it wonderful?" She turned the cup around to see the front and grinned. "It reminds me of someone I love." Lillian joked around and then glanced at Kris. He grabbed a plate while shaking his head and put the eggs on it.

"Eat you little sh- ... little child that I live with." He handed her the plate and her a fork too.

"Love you." Lillian quickly pecked his cheek before eating up the eggs.