Jungkook Doesn't Like Jimin

Jungkook Doesn't Like Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

Jungkook plopped himself on the dance studio’s cold floor; spreading his legs while supporting his weight with his hands on his back, panting so hard he’s literally for air. Parting his lips a bit, he took a deep breath before chucking half of his mineral bottled water and feeling a bit refreshed when the water finally hits the dryness of his throat.

“Jungkookie!”

He coughs; choking in his water after hearing the loud, high pitched voice of his hyung – Park Jimin – drilled his ears.

His head snapped, turning sharply he might end up twisting nerves and tendons in his neck as he focuses his eyes on the bouncing fluff of energy ball towards his direction. He really wondered how Jimin can still pull off this kind of high energy after the deadly tiring dance practice of their torturous choreography for roughly four hours now.

“Jeon Jungkook,” Jimin calls out again, settling his feet in front of the younger, toes to toes.

“What is it, Jimin?” Ask Jungkook, purposely leaving ‘hyung’ after Jimin’s name before scrunching his face at the wide grin the elder plastered.

Ugh. So bright, he mentally commented as Jimin’s 500 watts grin temporarily blinded him.

Ignoring his cheekiness, Jimin stretched out his hand, shoving him a can of he-don’t-know-what in his own. “Here. Drink this so you could gain enough energy for the next round of practice.”

And just like that, Jimin bounced back to his previous spot – on one of the corner where Taehyung is also drinking the same canned drink he has – leaving Jungkook with his skyhigh brows. He roamed his eyes on the room, eyeing each member and glaring at the very same canned drink he’s holding.

Park Jimin just handed everyone with this energy drink, not only Jungkook, and it’s not a big deal. Really.

 

II

Jungkook squirmed under the pile of his blanket, tossing around the bed with his tangled legs and sheet. He cracked an eye open, peeking on his surroundings and seeing the dusk from the window, too early that the sun is yet to come. Remembering they don’t actually have any schedules and practice to attend to for today, he tried to go back to sleep to spend their once in a blue moon free day with his bed and pillows… alone.

Not until, a pleasant smell from somewhere rudely invades his nostrils causing his stomach to unintentionally grumble.

He doesn’t want to get up. He’s tired and sleepy. The room is cold and the warm bed’s pulling him back to slumber. And so after arguing; either to get up and fill his stomach or stay and go back to sleep, he contentedly decided to pull the warm cover over his head and set himself in a small cocoon.

Jin hyung will leave food for me for sure, setting his mind with that, he slowly relaxes.

Feet stomps.

Doorknob clicks.

Ugh.

He’s just a second away to lala land when he felt someone barge in their – maknae line – shared room, and a noise from shuffling over something he just faintly heard from the background.

Eating by minimum curiosity at 4 in the morning, he pulled back his cover just enough to peek to the intruder; he kept silent, praying he has enough composure to whom he’ll see for this ungodly hour that disturbs his sweet sleep and not to snap at any of his hyungs.

“Taetae?” He heard a very familiar soft voice calls, almost inaudible.

“Hmm?” The said boy hums. “Jiminnie?”

“Yes. Can you get up? I cooked porridge for you.”

Jungkook’s ear perks up upon hearing the elders’ conversation. He slowly tug the covers until his torso, carefully  and as stealthily looking over the next bunk in his right where Taehyung takes the lower bed and Jimin – who supposed to be still sleeping at the upper bed – currently kneeling beside the Taehyung’s with a very concerned expression etched on his (cute) face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter