Surprise Birthday Party ..!!!

Happy Sweet 18th Birthday !!!!

AUTHOR'S POV

26.06.2015...... It's 3.00 pm already but still there's no wishes,candles,and cake.Yerin sitting alone in the 15&'s practice room scrolling the Instagram page on her handphone.

She smiling,laughing and sometimes she wiping her tears that form on her eyes.She somehow felt hurt that her friends still not wishing her for her birthday.

'Aish,paboya! Maybe they didn't forget it.Probably they remember it but they can't meet me now due to their busy schedule.'

Yerin immediately brush the bad thought in her mind.She stand up and walking towards the door and heading to the Got7 practice room.

On her way to the boys practice room,she could feel the strange atmosphere as the building seems to be very silent.

"Where are the others?"

She asking herself as she keep walking.As soon as she arrive at the door,she hesitantly push the door and...BBOOOMMM !!!!!

Yerin stood there,still shocked due to the sound of the balloon explosion.The boys and Jimin laugh their heart out upon seeing Yerin's shocked face.

A few second later,Yerin sense finally came back and there , she can see her friends,her Sunbae,her big boss and all of the JYPE staff.Her sight became blurry as tears form on her eyes.Slowly,the tears streaming down her flawless cheeks and she cupped to stopping herself from sobbing.

Their big boss,Park Jin Young smile as he saw Yerin's reaction.Yugyeom saw her tears and panickly rush to hug Yerin.

"Don't cry.We're not doing this to see you crying."Yugyeom keep tapping Yerin's back and she just buried her face on Yugyeom's chest.

"I thought that you all have forgotten my birthday." Yerin speaks as she felt a little bit calm.

"Pabo Yerin! How can we forget this memorable day." Jimin said with her high pitch voice making the others almost get a heart attack.

"Shhh..Slow down,will ya? And yeah,the day of our one precious friend was born.How could we all not remember it." This time Bambam show his wide grin.

"Cut the drama,you all.Let her blows the candle first.Jaebongie,bring the cake." Mark spoke and butting in their conversation.

"Yeah,wait a minute,Hyung." JB step forward and told Yerin to blow the candle. Before she blow it,she close her eyes,make a wish and ask all of them to blow the candle together with her.

< skip >

"So,Yerin-ah.Can you tell me your wish earlier?"

Yugyeom sling his arms around Yerin's shoulder while showing his eye smile.They all were resting in Got7's practice room after the small birthday party.Hearing the topics that Yugyeom brought up,the others feel curious to know too so they all surround Yerin.

"It's a secret." Yerin chuckled to their behaviour as the other start to whining like a little kid.

"Please tell us,Yerin-ah." Jackson showing his puppy eyes and Yerin just smiling.

"Your aegyo doesn't work on me,Oppa." Yerin leave them in disappointed.

Somehow,Yerin felt so grateful to have them all as they always there by her side.She didn't live with her family and that makes her a little lonely but,their presences was enough to make her life cheerful and always bright.