End.

That Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a cold and windy night. I stayed at the company building till late at night for some reason. The president called me up, telling that I will participate on a video meant to be release as a teaser for SM Rookies which I currently part of.

I was half expecting that I'm the last person to leave the building but I was wrong. The light in the practice room is still on.

Who the heck will stay up this late. I decided to take a peek and saw a girl dancing. It took me some time to notice that it's Joohyun unnie. It's really a beautiful sight. It's so alluring that I decided to stay for awhile; hoping that she won't notice me.

The way she dances is so addicting. I like the way she swirls around in the beat of the music and how she glides around the floor as if she's a part of it.

Realization hits me, she's dancing to a seductive song. Body party. But what amazes me more is she dances it attractively, gracefully rather than being sensual. It makes it looks ier. 

But what surprises me more is when a certain part comes.

Rock my body.

She made a y shy wave while lip syncing the said lyrics. My heart literally drop, breathing seems the hardest thing to do. How can someone stole my heart easily by just merely dancing.

Halfway through the chorus, Joohyun unnie suddenly stops. Good things always comes to an end. It makes me wonder why did she stop so suddenly.

"Is there anybody out there?" she suddenly talks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter