Hot Issue

Tell Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: G-Dragon and Sandara Park are rumored to be dating.

A photo of them was released in a fan site, where they were in a restaurant alone, and another photo was released by an unknown netizen, the said couple are holding hands in the photo, G-dragon smiling sweetly to dara, but the thing is the photos were taken few years ago, the netizens assumed that the photos were taken sometime in 2009. Yg entertainment didn’t release any statement. G-dragon was also involved these past few years in a dating scandal with a Japanese model, Kiko Mizuhara. Netizens cannot calm about this hot issue.

The top trending topics are all about this big issue: 

1. Daragon

2. Gdragon

3. Dara

4. Jiko

5.Daragon is REAL

 

 

On the other side

They're on a tour and the concert was done early, jiyong was lying on his bed, thinking about her.

'What am i going to do now? Is she okay? . Why the hell happened this?! Why now? when she  already decided to break up with me. '

 

Flashback

2 weeks ago

Dara called jiyong to meet up with her at the rooftop, she decided to break up with him, and just be friends like what they used to be years ago. Dara arrived first, she was just leaning on the railings, heaving a deep sigh as she remembers all the memories she had with jiyong, as she was about to turn around a pair of arms enveloped her into a hug.

"I miss you" jiyong stated

"I miss you too" dara said with a forced smile plastered on her face.

"What's wrong?" jiyong said as he sensed something wrong with dara's usual actions.

"I have something to tell you"

"Dara, if this is about the articles about me and kiko, please give me a break. How many times do i have to tell you that kiko and I are just friends."

Dara heaved a deep sigh, and controlling her tears not to fall.

"I think we better end this relationship"

"W-what?" jiyong said

"I'm tired of pretending that i understand you, that I’m not jealous, that I’m not hurting when i see you together, and I’m tired of your excuses. I think I should let you go, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter