Chapter 1

Blackmail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked mindlessly in the hallway, holding a book in your hands and heading to your locker to grab stuff that you need for the next class. Putting in your combination lock, after you hear a clicking sound, you open your locker. As soon as you opened your locker, another letter greeted you. Hence, every morning the knife-thin letters greeted you in your locker.

 

 

Its been a week now since you've received a letters. Not just a letter but a blackmail letter which pretty scary. At first you thought it was just a joke or another silly pranks your friends pulled off (which for the first time ever you wished it was) but turned out its not. And it really freaked you out that time. So you opened the letter, revealing the same messy hand writing, which you assume it belongs to a guy, judging how messy the writing is, you rolled your eyes as you read it.

 

 

"I'm gonna display your embarrassing photos to the whole school" 

 

 

You rolled your eyes as you crumpled the letter up and throw it in your locker. You slam your locker shut with a huff and head off to science class. You take your usual seat next to Kai, "Another letter?" A slight smirk tugs the corner of his mouth. You just nod and let out a sigh of aggravation came out as a hiss. 

 

"Guess so" He let out a chuckle. 

 

Its been a routine now to you and Kai for the past week, you would ranted to him about a psycho who've been threatened you, and he would just calmly listen to you and offer you a chocolate while you ranted.

 

“You can rant and rave all you want,” he said, while offering you chocolate. Which you gladly accepted and put the piece of chocolate in your mouth.

 

"You know what, I've had enough. I'm gonna find that psycho and burn him alive. Are you with me?"

 

Kai gaped at you, his face a mask of shock 

"You gotta be kidding me. Burn him alive? No way in hell!! Oh no no, I don't wanna go to jail" He shook his head firmly.

 

"Of course not, silly. I'm going to let him suffer for a little while." He stared at you in disbelief.

 

"Come on, I thought you were my best friend-partner in crime" You whined and tugged at the hem of his school uniform blazer.

 

“Nope.” He says, popping the p. You rolled your eyes at him and muttered a curse under your breath 

 

"I can hear you"

 

You heaved a sigh and slumped into your seat "Fine, I guess I'm gonna find my new partner in crime aka new bestfriend" Kai just looking at the front of the room and ignored you.

 

"Hmm let see.. Kyungsoo would be great." Kai turned his head and gave you a death glared "Don't you dare! No, not my Kyungsoo. Don't turn him into a monster" You rolled your eyes at him and replied, "He already e, you just don't know"

 

"WHAT?!" He looking at you with disbelief and shock written all over his face. 

"What?" You innocently asked him. 

Before Kai could bombard you with question, Mr. bald (as you two would like to called) walked in and went on with his lesson. 

 

 

 

Not long after, a bang sound echoed the room, revealing a panting Sehun standing at the door. After he straightened up, his eyes roamed the room, looking for something-or someone and finally he found who his looking for as his gaze landed on yours. You guys having a staring contest and shortly after, Sehun broke the eye contact and you swear you think you just saw the corner of his lips quirked up in a smirk before he turned to teacher and apologized for being late.

 

 

Sehun is one of Kai bestfriend, and so do you, you and Kai are bestfriend but that doesn't mean you and Sehun are friends. Since Sehun always stick with Kai and the others, so you have no choice but to have him around. You and Sehun don't know very much about each other because both of you never really talk. You used to have a little crush on him, but he always give you a cold shoulder, which you don't know why, so you assume he don't like you, and you decided to distance yourself from him.

 

 

After Sehun got lectured by teacher for being late to school, he walked over to his desk, which exactly right behind you and he purposely brushing his arm against your shoulder lightly. You tensed up a bit, What's up with him? Why is he acting weird all of a sudden. You wondered.

 

 

 

During the lesson, your mind keep wandering about this morning. You wonder who's that person and what his intention for doing so. And what did he means by embarrassing photos, as far as you know, you only have a fabulous photos, you thought. You mentally laugh to yourself, but seriously tho, how the hell did that psycho gets those embarrassing photos, you don't wanna be a laughing stock tho, now its making you very curious to find that person. How dare he threatened you. Your pale skin turned red, you could feel anger boiling up inside you just by thinking about it. So you try to distract yourself as to not think of anger provoking topics by bothering a tan skin boy beside you. You write something on your mini memo and pass it to Kai. Kai looked up at you and you eyed the paper. A grin splitting his face as he read it.

 

 

"I'm wondering, do bald men use shampoo?"

 

 

Kai chuckle at your randomness, and so he took your mini memo from you and wrote something and pass it back to you

 

 

"I don't think bald people need to shampoo their head."

 

"But why are they so shining tho?"   

 

"Haha I know right. Its blinding my eyes sometimes"

 

 

You giggle as you read it. You looked up at Kai, and start laughing as Kai mimicking Mr. Bald expression, which makes you laugh even harder. The teacher is up at the front of the room doing his thing, so you trying to keep your laugh quiet. You succeed, but not for long. Well Kai literally couldn't make things any worse, so you start laughing again, which even harder and that caught Mr. Bald attention when he asked if you had something to share with the class. You was a very sarcastic person and couldn't help it and ended up saying this

 

"Oh yeah, sure we were just discussing if bald men ever used a shampoo to washed their head" The look on your teachers face was priceless and you both busted out laughing along with most of the class. You both ended up standing outside of the class

 

 

"Now, there's only 20 steps from here to staircase, should we skip class?" Kai blurted out. You gaped up at him and then snapped your jaws shut. "Are you crazy?!" Kai just blinking at you and tilt his head in confusion and about to say something when you--

 

 

"Alright, on the count of three."  

 

 

"One"

 

 

 

 

"Two"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"RUUUUNNNNN!!!"

 

 

 

You both running like it's the end of the world and frantically yelling and at the same time laughing like crazy who just got out of the Psychiatric Hospital. Mr. Bald yelling at you two to get back in class but you two didn't listen and too busy laughing. You two stop running once teacher out of sight. Kai steadied himself with his hands on his knees for a moment, panting; he try to speak between panting, but his voice was barely audible, you could barely understand. He breathed deeply before speaking again, eventually, he finds his voice when he finds his breath

 

"I thought you said on three, you idiot" Kai exclaimed. 

 

You rolled your eyes  "Er yeah, I did" You spoke in a very matter-of-fact tone. 

 

"But you ran off before three" Kai imitates your tone. 

 

"Dude, what number comes after two?" 

 

"Three"

 

"Yep, three. Which mean you should run on three. Geez, even my five year old nephew is better than you" You replied with a duh tone and walked away, leaving dumbfounded Kai.

 

 

When you two about to turn to the corner, a voice startling you both,

"Mr. Kim and Ms. Song, what do you think you two are doing?" Busted. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter