When Unexplained Situation Strikes Again

Fate? Serendipity?or Fortuitous Event?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(NOTE: I never been in Incheon airport so basically my available stores in my fanfic are base from google and my delusional wish. =))

        Kim So Eun arrived in Incheon airport with Manager Hong. She’s been in Beijing, China for two days in talks of her upcoming movie with Aaron Yan and Song Yang. With combination of dizziness, migraine, lack of sleep and over fatigue due to her busy shooting schedule of The Scholar Who Waks in the Night, she was walking while her right arm massaging her forehead. While walking, Manager Hong received a phone call and its from no other than Manager Seung.

          Manager Seung: Hyung! Our plan of back with..

          Manager Hong: Lower your voice... I’m in the airport with So Eun..

          Manager Seung (with bossy voice): Then walk away just a minute its important....just make an excuse to So Eun!

          Manager Hong: Ok! Ok (as he look to So Eun) So Eun just need to answer it.. Our van is gonna be here in any minute.

         Kim So Eun: Arasso.. (as So Eun find benches infront of Duty Free which had a display of a huge latest flat screen tv that you can watch 4 channels at a time) I just need to sit at that bench...my head is spinning right now....

         As So Eun walk to the bench direction, because of dizziness she lose her balance and when she’s about to fall, someone catch her.

         Kim So Eun: Thank you... (As she look to the person who caught her.. it was Jae Rim)

         Jaerim: Miss are you alright.. (with surprise look) Soeunah??

         So Eun (with surprise look): Oppa? Your here Alone? Where’s Manager Seung?

        Jae Rim: Well I’m with Yong his just taking (with a smiile on his face) his happy time. My flight arrived 30 minutes early so Im calling Manager Seung to pick me up. It’s just his phone is busy right now.. Wait let me assist you (as now Jae Rim holding/ So Eun.. are you alone? Where's your belonging? Did you bring any medicine? because the way you look now, hmm any moment you gonna throw up all the food that you eat.

       So Eun: I’m with Manager Hong his just talking to someone on his phone and I think its important.. Uhm... I’m just over fatigue because of my hectic schedule.  

        Jae Rim: Ok just sit here.. The Leadpharm Pharmacy is in this area and just a few step away .. Let me buy you  medicines.

       (The scene was switch to Manager Hong)

         Manager Hong: What!!!!!! The whole nation know that Jae rim sleep at KSE apartment?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter