Another Day in Hellhole

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This chapter may contain curses and bad things that might offend you. If you don't want to read just unsubscribe to my story. Enjoy^^*

 

The sunlight slowly crept up to the window. The light swallowed the darkness that filled my room. Any minute now, someone will barge into my room, remove the soft pillow harshly and pull the blankets away from my body. Then, that somebody will start to spank my , hit me in the face and scream, "You ungreatful brat get your ready before I pour boiling water to your ugly face. Get upppp!!!!"

And that's exactly what's happening right now. I sat up stopping my aunt. Yes, unluckily that somebody is my aunt. 

"Okay okay! I'm up!" I said as I raised my hands up, surrendering like a suspect to a crime. "Geez can't you just say, 'Oh dear it's getting late wake up now.' Tch." I started to make my way to my bathroom waaiting for anything that my aunt to say anything but I heard a loud scoff. 'Like she spoke to me after that.'

Like one of those fanfiction girls, I took a short bath and started to get dressed. Well unlike those nerdy girls in those stories (LMAO), I tied my hair into a side braid and put a cute Hello Kitty headband over it. Don't laugh at me. I love Hello Kitty, even though I thought she's a ing cat. 

Anyways, I went downstairs, hoping that one of my wicked step-sisters(of course) aren't awake since they are pretty heavy-sleepers. And today, is just my lu-

"Where are you going you mother er? Do you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter