END

Afterglow
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“THIS SCHOOL IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! IF TRASHES LIKE YOURSELVES CAN’T KEEP UP WITH THE ACADEMIC ABILITY OF THE REGULAR STUDENTS, THIS IS IT! IF YOU CAN’T HAVE LIBERTIES AND SOCIAL LIVES YOU END UP HERE!! AND IF YOU SCREWED UP HERE IT’S THE END OF THE ROAD!!!!”

 

P.E and Discipline Coordinator teacher Choi breathed angrily, his voice taking a notch higher every word he sprouts out. Principal Yang Hyunseuk sighed, carelessly, “Also… even if you’re eighteen and you get more than fifty penalty points in your records you will not be able to graduate, or find a job or go to colleg-”

 

A bored tone interrupted him, “Yeah bite me. I’m Kwon Jiyong.”

 

Another one chimed in, “Don’t mess with us you old !”

 

Five teenage boys stand if not lazily, they stood up cockily, some looks bored and others looked sleepy, another one scratch his head and seemed lost.

 

“I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FOOLS!!” Teacher Choi screamed in his booming voice. “ARE YOU LISTENING?!”

 

The young man standing closer to him stated, “You lost me half way si-augh!!”

 

“DISCIPLINE! DISCIPLINE!!”

 

 

“Ow!”

 

“DISCIPLINE!!!”

 

With every booming sound of his word was returned by grunts and growl as he smacks the boys in the head forcefully.

 

“DAMN!”

 

“DISCIPLINE!!”

 

“THAT HURTS!”
 


“DISSSS---MISSED!”

 

“OUCH!!!”

 

 

“Owww that damn old man.” Lee Seungri grumbled, nursing his sore head.

 

“He in smacked me in the head Ji! I can’t believe this!” Seunghyun stared at him wide-eyed, “He smacked me in  the side where I got hit last night too!”

 

   Dong Youngbae, Lee Seungri, Kang Daesung, Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong traipsed down the stairs, nursing their bruised faces and grumbling. Students gave them way, others rushed away, scampering out just to be out of their way, they are Bigbang after all and BIGBANG is legendary not only in their school but throughout the City for being the biggest troublemakers.

 

 

BIGBANG has a leader, he was Kwon Jiyong or GD and he’ considered to be the biggest trouble of them all. GD massaged his jaw, “Get ready, we’re getting back at Jay Park’s screw today.” His piercing gaze narrowed. He cracked his knuckles and the rest of BIGBANG smirked.

 

“Oh.. we’re skipping?” Kang Daesung asked but he looked hopeful.

 

“Finally.” Dong Youngbae murmured, he took out his comic book and started reading.

 

Suddenly a blur of yellow passed by Youngbae and bumped into Kwon Jiyong, hitting him in the chin.

 

GD staggered back in shock, hand on his jaw, “WHAT THE FU-!”

 

“I knew you were trouble the moment you walked in.” Said the horrible creature and then to his shock that got his eyes widen a little make him took a step back, it smiled, beaming. “That’s not nice.”

 

Jiyong started when the creature suddenly clasped his hand, the creature’s hands were soft and pale compared to his, he watched as the creature moved and put a band aid in his cut knuckles.

 

“Hello Kitty band aid?” Youngbae asked, he was peering just like the three other boys and the students from afar. The creature nodded, she turned to the other boys, “Did you know Hello Kitty is actually a human, not a cat and that she’s a girl?” The creature sighed and turned to Jiyong. “I felt betrayed.”

 

The horrible creature, wore a sunny flowery sundress and a high ponytail, “Violence is never the answer.” She let go of his hand. The creature has a soft, sweet voice, its eyes were round and big and so clear Jiyong can see his reflection in them.

 

She directed her eyes back to him and her smile too. “Neh, Kwon Jiyong?”

 

Kwon Jiyong is in love.

 

Seungri stared at the creature as if he’d seen an angel, “Heyyyyy….” He stepped forward and smiled, “Aren’t you that girl back in the principal’s office? Sitting in the corner? Ohhh…. Are you that new student from America we were hearing about? You’re so tiny and very pretty!”

 

Daesung turned to Seunghyun, “Hyung… did she just bump her head into Jiyong hyung’s chin and didn’t realize it?”

 

Seunghyun’s brows furrowed. He too watched her and did Youngbae as well, as Jiyong kept staring at her in shock.

 

Then the bell screeched indicating that classes are about to start, the creature jumped, “Omo!” then without any further ado she flee away, leaving the five boys in silence.

 

Seungri blinked a couple of moments later.  “What the hell just happened?”

 

 

 

GD stared as Seungri slept on his desk with mouth open and drooling. GD kicked Seungri’s chair, “Wake up Jerk.”  

 

GD glanced at the hello kitty band aid in his knuckle and frowned into it. He was in the process of ripping it when Seunghyun suddenly scoffed loudly, taking his attention.

 

“WHAT?!” Choi Seunghyun gasped dramatically, “TEACHER HAN RESIGNED AND WE HAVE NO HOMEROOM TEACHER NOW?!  WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO US?” he widen his eyes, “WHAT ABOUT MY BURNING DESIRE TO LEARN AND HAVE AN EDUCATION?!!”

 

There was snickering around the classroom and a vein ticked in Teacher Choi’s forehead. “SHUT IT CHOI SEUNGHYUN!”

 

He cleared his throat and then turned in the door, “Today we have a transfer student…”

 

Jiyong’s eyes widen when that creature in yellow sundress walked in.

 

“Ohhh…” Seunghyun mused, “It’s her from the other day.”

 

“She’s wearing yellow with flowers again.” Daesung noticed.

 

Kwon Jiyong watched her like a hawk.

 

Principal Choi blushed when she smiled at him, he straightened, “But the transfer student is not going to make it today due to some conflict but I’d like you to meet your new teacher for the remaining two months before your graduation…Teacher Sandara Park.”

 

Jiyong’s lips parted and there were rounds of loud questions and whooping from the boys but he stared at her, almost as if he was glaring.

 

 

Some Years Later

 

“THIS SCHOOL IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! IF TRASHES LIKE YOURSELVES CAN’T KEEP UP WITH THE ACADEMIC ABILITY OF THE REGULAR STUDENTS, THIS IS IT! IF YOU CAN’T HAVE LIBERTIES AND SOCIAL LIVES YOU END UP HERE!! AND IF YOU SCREWED UP HERE, IT’S THE END OF THE ROAD!!!!”

 

Now Principal Choi screamed on top of his lungs as five heads of idiot worms stared right back at him with bored expressions on their faces.

 

He was suddenly reminded of some five idiots from the past too that he had ranted with very same words. Principal Choi sighed and shook his head, staring at their faces reminds him of some bunch of five idiots way back. He helplessly turned to their home room teacher, “Teacher Dara, I have no idea how you can handle this five idiots.”

 

 Then he turned back to the teens, “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE! YOU’RE DISSMISSED!!”

 

She sighed and smiled apologetically, then, turned to the five students who think they’re so cool. Her gaze turned steel and they narrowed at them. “Boys?”

 

They look at her barely and she took a deep breath, “Taehyun? Mino, Seunghoon, Seungyoon, Jinwoo? What do you say?”

 

They all let out a sigh, “Thank you very much Sir!!”

 

Sandara bowed to the principal and apologized in behalf of them, the older man shook his head, “Your boys Miss Park needs to be disciplined or they’ll get kicked out before the graduation month starts.”

 

Her Boys, it’s always been like that. Her class section had always been a handful of some adventurous teens, she wouldn’t call them delinquents. At least not yet.

 

She glared at the five of them and headed to th

Please log in to read the full chapter