Chapter 1: The Ultimate Fan

The Heaven in My Hell

Hello there. This is my second fan fiction. The first one is called Crazy Days With Exo; it's still ongoing. Now, why, you may think, am I writing two fan fictions at the same time? Well, I've had an urge to write a BTS fan fiction for a while now and I always have an influx of ideas. Hope you enjoy.

(Tae Hee's POV)

I was totally and terribly late. I'd been running across the city of Seoul for fifteen straight minutes. Well, it's not my fault I couldn't afford to take the bus or a taxi.

I finally got to the venue, red in the face and nearly having an asthma attack, and I don't even have asthma! That's saying something.

I was heartbroken to see that the fan meeting was over. The staff were packing up tables and stacking chairs. My only chance of seeing BTS in person and getting my albums signed, gone. I'd been saving up for months to buy all of their albums to get signed, even their lastest one that was only just released.

I felt despair slowly creeping its way onto my face. They wouldn't hold another one for a long time, not in Seoul anyway.

I looked down at my huge gym bag, carrying all my worldly possessions with the edge of BTS' Skool Luv Affair poking out of one of the side pockets. Just it up, man. You missed your chance, deal with it. Nevertheless, I felt myself tearing up.

I will not cry in front of a bunch of random people in the middle of a concert hall. No, I will not!

Suddenly, I felt someone's presence in front of me. I look up into the face of none other than that of Kim Seokjin. BTS' Jin. Jin of BTS. Jin oppa, as it was polite to call him because was older than me. Mama Jin, as I liked to call him secretly.

His eyes looked into mine. "Excuse me? Are you here for the fan meet?"

Starstruck, I nodded.

He smiled at me warmly, just like on TV. "Well, you're a bit late aren't you?"

I nodded again, sadder this time, but still starstruck.

He picked up on this sadness and an idea sparked in his eyes. "Would you mind coming back to our waiting room? We could sign your album there."

Astounded as I was starstruck, I nearly became a human bobble head with all of my nodding.

He smiled wider and led me inside a small corridor. At the end of it I could see a door marked simply as 'BTS'.

I still couldn't believe this was happening. I mean, being invited to BTS' dressing room is impossible for a girl like me. Yet it was happening.

Jin oppa opened the door to reveal the BTS members sitting around, on and beside the couch situated at the back of the small room. They were wearing casual clothes, or as casual as idols' clothes can get.

They looked up at Jin oppa and I. A variety of expressions crossed their faces. The first, of course, was surprise. Then came confusion.

I blushed and asserted where each member was in the room. V, Jimin and JungKook were on the couch, Suga and Rapmonster were on some desk chairs situated beside the couch and J-Hope was leaning on the back of it.

I can't believe the one and only BTS is right in front of me. It's like I'm dreaming.

Jin quickly explained the situation and the members nodded in understanding.

Rapmonster, or Rapmon, came up to me. "Nice to meet you...?"

"O-oh," I stuttered. "Tae Hee. Baek Tae Hee."

He smiled at me. "Why were you late?"

I blushed harder. "I ran here."

Jimin popped up from behind Rapmon. "Really?!"

I nodded. "Really."

Jungkook then stood up. "How old are you?"

Typical maknae, wanting to know if a fan was a noona or not.

Fiddling with my fingers, I answered shyly, "I was born in 1999, oppa."

His face brightened. "Finally, a dongsaeng fan!"

I smiled for the first time, happy to make them happy.

My heart nearly stopped when one of the hottest creatures on earth, V, real name Kim Taehyung, walked up and stood right in front of me. Closer than the others had dared to go.

My face became a very ripe tomato. Great.

He noticed and smiled the wide, child-like smile I'd seen a thousand times before. Only, that was on TV.

"Hello, Tae Hee-sshi. I like your name. It matches with mine," he said, sending me into the endless oblivion of absolute happiness.

I smiled just as innocent and wide as him. My eyes were probably sparkling.

"You don't have to call me Tae Hee-sshi. Just call me Tae Hee please, oppa."

"Okay," he said.

Remembering why I was here, I crouched on the ground, searching through my bag for all my albums.

Jungkook, V and Jimin crouched beside me, curious. I carefully stacked them one by one on the ground. First Skool Luv Affair, then Dark & Wild, Wake Up, 2 Cool 4 Skool, O!RUL8,2?, which still do not know how to pronounce after almost two years.

The only one missing was HwaYeonYangHwa Pt.1 (In the Mood For Love Pt. 1). Oh my god! Where had I put it?!

Seeing my distress, Jungkook started helping me search. Normally I don't like anyone, I repeat anyone, touching my bag. It's got everything precious to me in it. I was so panicked that I barely noticed.

After minutes of frantic searching, Jin oppa proposed a solution, "How about we just give you a copy?"

Head in my hands, I nodded. I was so embarrassed.

Rapmon went over to a backpack and pulled out a stack of albums, all of them being a copy of HwaYeonYangHwa Pt.1.

Seriously, they carry around a stack of their own albums? I giggled. This is why I like them. Their goofiness.

They looked at me. "What?"

I tried to contain my giggles. "Nothing. Just, ah, nothing."

I failed at containing the giggles. It didn't help that V kept on making funny faces at me. I started all out laughing.

They stared at me.

I took a deep breath. "You're just as weird as you are on TV! The only thing missing is J-Hope radomly dancing a girl group dance with Jimin and Suga joining in making his stupid face!"

They still stared at me, eyes a bit wider.

I blinked realising my mistake with honorifics. "Sorry, J-Hope, Jimin and Suga oppa."

They didn't look offended. For now.

Suga oppa looked confused. "I have a stupid face?"

"Only when you want to, like in your Halloween Dance Practice last year. When you dressed up at Chucky," I reassured.

Remembering something, I stuck my thumb up. "Great job, by the way. Really creepy, oppa."

He was still confused. "Um, thanks?"

I turned to the others. "Everyone else did a great job too. Especially V oppa! I loved how he dressed up as the Joker and did the 'Why so serious?' imitation from Rookie King when he brushed Jin oppa's tongue with wasabi paste! Also Jin oppa, nice Jack Sparrow imitation!"

They looked amazed. "You remember all that?"

I nodded. "I remember everything. Like the time when V oppa and J-Hope oppa kissed. And the game where you replayed it in full and J-Hope accused V oppa of liking it."

V and J-Hope looked embarrassed.

I giggled again. "It was really funny!"

Everyone looked awed.

"Exactly how long have you been a fan?" Rapmon asked.

I smiled. "Since your debut."

Jimin was brave enough to put his arm around my shoulders. "You're like the ultimate fan!"

He looked down at me. "It does help that you're so small too."

Oh this Jiminie pabo with a height complex. So happy to have someone shorter than him.

We hung out a bit more after that. They all signed my albums, including the one that they gave me.

I was sad when it was time for me to leave. I mean, I'll probably never see them again. Each of them gave me a big hug, sending my fangirl hormones to the roof. How I love fan service. V's hug was more like a bear hug. I didn't mind though, it was sweet.

Walking out the gate of the venue, my mind turned to the pressing problem of where to sleep that night.

Oh, you didn't know? I'm homeless.