cheatsheet.

「 elysian 」— a self-produced girl group; apply now!
cheat sheet
basics
( ethnicity ) : any ehtnicity is fine, honestly. though at least half asian would probably be best.
( age ) : the age range is 1999-1985. that's a large gap, so really, any age is fine! the former soloist might be a bit older due to them already debuting, while the new trainees might be a bit younger because they are real trainees. so it's up to you what you want to do.
( relatives ) : no idol siblings. cousins would be fine, but i would prefer if the girls have no family connections and such.
( faceclaim ) : models and ulzzangs only. no idols or former idols, please. password is a song suggestion. either a title track or track song.
( love interest ) : anyone in the k-industry ( or an oc if you wish ). yuri is also allowed bc it's super cute. age differences are fine, honestly. i don't mind large s. shrugs.

training
( years ) : the former members of l.e.n haven't trained long, probably 8 months max, while the new trainees added to the group have trained for a longer amount of time, so you can choose how long they trained.
twins ) : please be reasonable with talent twins. don't put ailee as a vocal twin if you're a main dancer.
( charm studio ) : it's a small building and they have no trainees. they signed l.e.n as they were, while the two new trainees were signed from other training companies. the two new trainees were former trainees of another company and can have predebut experience, if you wish.

extra
( drama ) : this fic would probably be more on the drama side. i mean, the former fans of l.e.n would bash the girls for selling themselves out and debuting in an idol group, while there would be tension in the members to carry their own weight and basically, it won't be all riches and fame. i want to write about the realism of their lives. since they aren't like other idol groups, these girls can basically do anything they want. they have no dating ban and must rely on themselves to get their name well-known, since they come from a smaller company. they can date around, accept bribes, basically anything. so if you have any ideas for scandals, there's a section for that. any questions, feel free to ask me!

taken
( faceclaim ) : do hwe ji
love interest ) : TBA. i'm torn between some, so i'll wait.
( twins ) : ns yoon g - singing ; apink's hayoung - dancing