about.

「 elysian 」— a self-produced girl group; apply now!
about
charm studios
Untitled
founded in 2010, charm studios was designated to nurish the love of music. they are best known for renting out their studio spaces for trainees who need extra time to practice. in 2013, the small company debuted their own soloist, but she was soon forgotten due to poor promotion. afterwards, the company saved up enough money to promote their first girl group, elysian. the ceo of charm studios is wonderwoman park gaeun, a middle-aged female who is feared throughout the music industry for how harsh she is. rumors say she has a soft spot for the members of elysian.

len (ladies eternal nation)
L.e.n is a former k-indie group. the four girls have been friends since childhood and all dreamt of making it big in the music industry together. since they wanted to grow together, none of them auditioned for any entertainment industries since, if they become trainees, there would have been no guarentee they would debut together. thus, they formed l.e.n and were active in the k-indie world. the girls gained a generous following due to their self-produced image. in mid-2014, they announced their sudden disbandment on their official twitter, but they also told their fans that the girls of l.e.n won't be gone for long.

elysian
elysian is formed by park gaeun and is composed of 7 members. four of the members are the former l.e.n members. two new members are trainees that charm studios signed from different companies, and the final member is charm studio's soloist. together, all the girls form a self-produced girl group. they can choreograph their dances, compose their own songs, they even have members who are the costume designers, the makeup-artist, and even a hairstylist. the seven of them take care of everything the group needs, while charm studios only promotes them and takes care of their television appearences.