(1/1)

Best Bestfriend Games

Welcome to The Best Bestfriend Games, everyone have a seat, now i will introduce the contestants”, Heechul said as he held a banana and use it as a mic. They don’t even know why they end up like this. This real purpose of event was just for having fun and keep in touch with all artist of SM Entertaiment but end up with happy-mess like this; Redvelvet kids was singing their new song Ice Cream Cake while dance with powerfull energy infront of blower made their hair swinging like in the music video, Donghae sleep on Eunhyuk lap while Kyuhyun took photos of them and giggling evily, Leeteuk cleaning the table which full of beers bottles,  Sooyoung and Yoona have fight because of food like usual, Yuri sit alone with glass of red wine on her hand while chanting Jessikha Jessikha Jessikha, Exo boys was joking and talking nonsense and the rest SM artist were doing their own things.

Heechul stand and with loud voice he screaming, “The first contestant iiiisssssssssssssss...” he extend his right hand, “Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said while keep stright and cool face. “And who’s your best friend?” Heechul asked, “Tippany Hwang!” she said with proud but unfortunately her bestfriend glare at her, “What?” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany show her irrestistble pout for Taeyeon, “I’m Tiffany Hwang, T-i-f-f-a-n-y, not Tippany!”

“Okay what every Miyoung”

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!”

Heechul didn’t mind the rest argue then he extend his left hand,”And the second contestant issssssssssssssssssss?”. With her eyesmile she said, “Tiffany Hwang.” Taeyeon smile when she answer Heechul question, “And who’s your bestfriend?”

“My TaeTae~ Kim Taeyeon hehehe..” she planted kiss to her cheek.

“Okay enough for introduction, now let’s start The Best Best Friend. First let’s start with describe eachother with emoji. Alright Taeyeon first.”

No need to long time for Taeyeon to think emoji that describe her bestfriend, “Princess. Because she’s spoiled like princess, she act like princess, she really girly and beautiful like princess and she like to be treated like princess, the most important is she like or maybe love to be princess that have me as her prince, right princess?” Taeyeon winked at her and recieved a blow kiss from Tiffany, “Aww babe you know me too well~~~”

“And your turn Tiffany?”

“For me TaeTae is like... is like... is likeeeee”

Taeyeon waited patienyly she thought maybe Tiffany will say she’s like a prince or maybe sunshine or maybe pink things that she always love or maybe— “I can’t describe TaeTae with emoji because there’s no erted girl symbol in emoji right?!”

Taeyeon gave Tiffany skeptical look, “Really Fany-ah? I just described you as a princess now you describe me as a erted girl? Really Fany-ah?”

“But you such a byuntae!” Tiffany said as she pointed to Taeyeon while Taeyeon just shake her head and said “I’m not a byunt—“

“Yes you are KIM!, you the only member who always peeking me when i’m taking bath until now! You always smirking when i used y outfit! Your hand is naughty to my body! You always touch my even when us in public! If our schedule not hectic you always come to my room at night and ask me to f—“ Heechul cut Tiffany before said something more more more more rated. “You win this round Hwang.”

Heechul held the banana again, “And thhe winner for first round iiiiiiiiiiiis TIFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAANYYY HWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!”   

“You know i just let you win Fany-ah, you hate lose right?”

Tiffany pouted, “Shut up TaeTae just accept the fact that you are a byuntae!”

With that Taeyeon just let out annoyed groan when Heechul announce second round, “The second round is you should draw a picture of your bestfriend without look at you—“

“Done!” Taeyeon show her masterpiece the picture of Tiffany, it was really beautiful and realistic draw. “Yes the winner this round is Kim Taeyeon!”

“Yah! I’m not even start drawing!” Tiffany protested, “But all of entire world know Taeyeon is a good drawer and you are not. So you will still lose at this round Tiffany.” With that Taeyeon raised her eye brow and give Tiffany smug smile while Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

Once again he held his banana, “And third round is staring contest! You will staring at each other and the first contestant who blinking is los—“

“Wait, why your mic is only half?” Taeyeon pointed as his half banana that he held, “Gosh I’m hungreeeh Taeyeon! Just start the staring contest!”

“I will Win!!!!”

“Nope you are not..”

And then Tiffany just being sweet show her eye-smile “But I’ll win Tae..”

“You just lose.” Both of kim said in unison, “What?!”  Taeyeon repeat it again, “You just lose Miyoungiee~” Tiffany gave Taeyeon disbelief look how can she lose just because she being sweet to her TaeTae, “I’m not lose at this game Tae!”

Taeyeon shook her head, “You lose Miyoung, you show me your eyesmile and your lids practically closed and you lose!”

“No, my eyes not closed!!!!!!! It’s just look like closed!!!!!! My leye lids still have gap!! Probably 0,27mm!!!!” Taeyeon gave her merong, “That still look like closed, you lose~ Loser!!!”

“Don’t worry fany next round you will win, aaaaaaaand the winner is my sistaaah KKKKIM TAEYEOOON!!!” 

Tiffany yelled, “This is not fair!”

“This is fair enough Tiffany. So the last score is 2:1, two for Taeyeon and one for Tiffany.“ Heechul said with his 1/3 banana that he held when Taeyeon blow kiss to everyone around her and wave her hand like the winner but Tiffany just folding her hands on her chest and said “You better have fair round now.”     

“Don’t worry Fany fany brigther than mushroom, this round is final round so this time i will give fair game. This round will be arm wrestling round!!!!!!!!”

Smirk appeared on Taeyeon face, “I will win in this round! Arm wrestling need muscles and strength. You too know Fany-ah i’m more stronger than you! I’m even lift you in bridge style everytime before we will have that hot damn sessions aka se—“ Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s hands, “Shut up Kim!” Tiffany blushed thinking about every time Taeyeon lift her, indeed Taeyeon very strong eventhough she has petite body and that cute baby face. Tiffany always love when Taeyeon show her muscle and her strength to her, it was such big temptation and turn on for her.

“I admit you are very strong and y when you show your muscle Tae but i know your weakness baby” Tiffany said and winking to Taeyeon.

“So ready Tiffany and Taeyeon, 3,2,1 GO!!!” Heeechul said and Taeyeon immediately almost make Tiffany hand touch the table but when Tiffany almost lose Tiffany launch her secret weapon. She extending her feet and touch Taeyeon legs with it. “Yah! You cheat—“ Tiffany touch her thighs, “Yah! Fany-ah st—“ Tiffany rub her feet to Taeyeon’s groin, “Yah! You s—“ Tiffany rub it slowly, sensually, and indeed make Taeyeon turn into beast. “Damn!” with that Taeyeon’s hand touch the table sign that she lose at this game.

“Wow it’s tie! 2:2 now both of you the best!” Heechul said without his mic.

Out of nowhere Siwon give him new mic, “Your request!” he throw the eggplant.

“Wow bigger” Heechul talk to himself. “Finish?” Taeyeon asking, “Okay since is tie, 2 for you and 2 for Tiffany so both of you is the best of best friend yay~”

Taeyeon with annoyed and frustrated face immedately pull Tiffany, “I will make you pay what you did to me earlier.”

“I didn’t do anything to you taey—“

Taeyeon lift Tiffany in bridal style, “Too late Fany-ah!”

“Where are we go—“ Taeyeon kiss Tiffany to shut her. “Uh my room is empty Taeyeon, second floor room number 12” suddenly Sunny yelling, “Bang her already!!!!!! WOHOOOO GO BEASTY KIM TAEYEON!!!”

“Go Tae unnie show who’s the man in here!” Krystal shouting she even forgot that her unnie is a girl. “Tiffany unnie i bet you still can walking normal tomorrow” Minho shouting, “Umma don’t too rough to mommy!!!” Irene shouting at the end and the rest was following screaming nonsense. Everyone was cheered crazily while Tiffany pray in horror she hope Taeyeon won’t kill her tonight.

“You will pay for cheating at that game!!!!”

“Forgive me, give me some mercy SENPAI TAEYEOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

#FailedEnd