FINAL

Spin the Wheel of Prank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Both of them wasn't really sure of their relationship. They enjoy being together, bicker each other, make pranks to one another. All of the craziest thing you've ever imagine or more than that, they shared that kind of bond. One time they were caught on the act by Kevin, their closest friend who sometimes was bullied by the two, but nonetheless he just let them be make fun of him.     "Dude... Why did you freaking step on my foot. You know thats hurt." She hissed  "Well your foot is blocking on my way, sorry." He replied in annoyance, "Well, would you mind? I'm watching my favorite television show, stop distracting me." She replied while looking straight at the tv screen. "Stop making excuse, just sit on the couch, here" he adjusted his sit so that she could sit next to him. "No. Not, i can still smell your foul odor. I'm not moving." But to his dismay she didnt fall at his trap. "Okay, i'm taking a bath." He loses to her whims because she usually sits to the sofa without complaining at his perfume.     Amber sure knows that he place some "fake fart toys" under the sofa pillow. "How childish!" She speaks in her mind.      "Perharps she already knew my prank. Urgh what a waste!!" He stands up and without creating a noise he grabs the toy and hid it somewhere.     "I know you are up to something Am, i'm not quite sure what it is but i'll won't fall with your prank" he hurriedly head to the bathroom while checking of the possible ways of prank she will pull to him but there were no trace of anything suspicious. He shrugged but his mind tell him otherwise. It must be something else.      Before deciding to take a shower, he peek outside to check if Amber was still in her position a while ago and there, she's still laying flat on the ground.       After a while, he takes of his clothes and dive in to the bathtub and close the shower curtain. He let the water pours to his body then he grabs the shampoo and applied to his hair and scalp while massaging them. Then he grab the soap, then applied some to his body parts. When fully done, he turns the shower on but to his dismay there is no water coming out. "AMBERRRRRR JOSEPHINE LIU... YOU ARE A DEAD MEAT NOW!!" He yelps and shouts enough for their next door neighborhood to hear.      Amber chuckles mischievously to his remark and claps her hands in thin air. "One point" she said outside the bathroom door enough for him to hear. "Okay, okay, i understand.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter