Chapter 1

Business As Usual (EunHae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "We do not see each other as friends. We merely see each other as colleagues."

  Donghae did not know what to think when he first watched the interview. The sadness flowed through his veins and deadened his mind. It was a poison to his spirit, killing off his other feelings until it was the only one that remained. It was as if a black mist had settled upon him and refused to shift- a sick feeling settled at the back of his throat.

  Donghae could have laughed it off- convincing himself that it was written in the script given to him. But then again, the fact that these very words came out from his mouth just goes to show how highly he thought of their friendship. Donghae replayed the scene, biting his lower lip to stop the tears from falling. 

  It hurts. It really hurts. The awful hollowness, the waves of wretchedness threatened to engulf his mind, body and soul. How could he claim that we were not even friends? Donghae could not help but whimper softly at the thought.

  Donghae did not understand the reason why Eunhyuk's words were affecting him so much. He could not comprehend why Eunhyuk could hurt him with such simple words. The other members in his place would have shrugged it off and recover from it instantly. But I'm not like the other members...

  He had always believed that Eunhyuk and he had the best chemistry together. He had always believed that they were best friends... apparently, it was purely one-sided. It disappoin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter