So done with you

Got You Good

Kyungsoo hates it when Jongin pranks him.

 

He just doesn’t understand the humour of practical jokes and other such shenanigans. Kyungsoo’s not even sure why the kid gets into hours of watching prank videos when all he goes for is the oldest and tiest tricks in the book, like buying 100 god damn whoopee cushions and hiding them underneath your bed or changing your laptop’s log-in sound to some obnoxiously loud moan.

 

Kyungsoo’s lost count of the times a fake spider, or a fake roach, or a fake anything was randomly thrown at him while he lathers his hair in the shower, minding his own ing business.

 

The first few tries have successfully conjured up the scene of a stark Kyungsoo running out the shower screaming in terror (which eventually turns into a scream that goes There’s ing soap in my eyes!!! ) and an all too happy Jongin ogling the older boy’s wet body and bouncing . Though as the tricks grow repetitive and the surprises become dull, Kyungsoo’s reactions reduce to minimal squawks and jolts which end with a sassy roll of his eyes. 

 

Sure they have their moments of peace, with Jongin calling ceasefire for a week or two and acting like the good boyfriend he should be. When not too preoccupied with his tomfooleries, the kid is actually quite the gentleman, exceedingly charming and cheesy, a total romance sap. Kyungsoo would have to admit that these are the moments he craves.

 

Sadly, they are short lived, and before he knows it he’s back to spending a hefty amount of his time questioning the gods what he must have done to displease them that he is currently sitting on another whoopee cushion or falling into another broken chair. He can’t help but blame this all on himself, for signing up into dating the school’s crazed prankster Kim Jongin, without even considering its miserable consequences. Damn it past Kyungsoo and your blasted hormones.

 

But don’t get him wrong, it’s not that he was forced into anything either. He really, truly, sincerely loves Jongin. Nobody has ever tolerated the guy’s silly antics as much as Kyungsoo has. Although the older has had his breaking points, he mostly just shrugs them off, his irritation instantly sizzling down to mere sparks on times when Jongin would pull him in a tight embrace, chest still vibrating as he laughs and plants a big sloppy smooch on Kyungsoo’s forehead saying he’s adorable. 

 

Yes, those times are very okay, Kyungsoo thinks.

 

But other times he’s too far over his boiling point for a simple hug to tame the raging dragon within him. Other times like exactly two weeks ago when Jongin had pranked the older into thinking that he was calling quits, that he was breaking up.

 

It happened through a simple confrontation and it wasn’t until Kyungsoo was nearly in tears, preparing to give the most absurdly dramatic speech of his entire lifetime, that his dickhead of a boyfriend decides to pop a can of confetti and yell ‘Got you!’ while ting bricks laughing his off.

 

And Oh, did that rile Kyungsoo up for good. 

 

It was a first for the tanned boy to have ventured into such a style of pranking, one without his ridiculous props and more of his acting skills, which were admittedly worthy of praise. Currently they aren’t exactly on speaking terms, haven’t been since that cursed day. Kyungsoo’s seen to it that Jongin gets the guilt trip he deserves, cutting all forms of contact and banning him from coming anywhere near his house…for the time being at least.

 

In school he manages to successfully ignore all the kicked puppy looks and I’m sorry okay?-s the younger would often throw at him whenever they crossed paths in the hallways or during breaks, holding his head up high and walking as fast as his little legs would let him go. Jongin thinks it’s because he’s still butthurt over the entire incident but only Kyungsoo can say that’s only half true.

 

The older thinks Jongin should really stop wasting his time apologizing and start enjoying the peace and quiet between them while it still lasts, after all, he’s quite done cooking up his recipe for counterattack.  

                                                                                                                       

Two weeks and four days post break-up (well, fake break-up) we now have a very excited looking Kyungsoo running home from school with a frazzled looking friend of his named Junmyeon, a bunch of miniature cameras, a pack of condoms, and a bottle of lube at hand. To Kyungsoo, his one sided struggle in this bizarre relationship of his ends today. Finally, D-day has come.

 

 “Are you sure this is going to work?” Junmyeon asks, trailing behind him as he carelessly dumps his bag wherever before running down the hall into his room. It’s not much a surprise how easily the senior’s said yes to being a part of Kyungsoo’s scheme, almost the entire year level knows about his little crush on the vertically challenged, bug eyed Junior anyway. ‘Almost’ meaning everyone except himself. He’s in denial.

 

“Well...” Kyungsoo looks something in between the lines of stressed and thrilled, trudging around looking for a stool to stand on. He finally finds one lying about in his bathroom and drags it all the way to the far corner of the room, standing on it and stretching his hand out to Junmyeon expectantly. “Camera” he demands before reaching his hands up towards the corner ceiling once he gets a hold of the device, securely taping it in place. “…I’m quite positive, but we’ll need to hurry it up a bit.”  

 

“Oh I don’t know…” Junmyeon mulls, standing aside and watching as Kyungsoo scurries inside the bathroom to tape yet another camera “Wouldn’t his radar be turned up high? I mean…He is Jongin, he knows more about pranks than any of us do.”

 

The smaller boy comes back out a few minutes later; head bent down in concentration as he tries to pry open a pack of condoms “Not with me it won’t be, ugh Junmyeon help-” he whines, groaning when he couldn’t seem to tear the wrapping off. After several attempts he throws that one aside and picks another piece out from the box “besides, it’s all about timing. He’s going to think I did this because of the stupid show he put up two weeks ago…Oh, Yay I got it.” Kyungsoo pulls the rubber sheath out and holds it up in between them, snickering to himself while Junmyeon just stares at him, deeply concerned.

 

“Oh wait.” The younger’s expression transforms quickly, his brows furrowing and the corners of his mouth twitching downwards “…it needs some load…Junmyeon…do you want to..? I mean, I know a good website you could to.”

 

This effectively has the other choking on his own saliva, spluttering incoherent words and a series of goodness no!-s before Kyungsoo’s laughs cut him off. “I’m just joking silly, your wiener’s safe” he teases, making his way to the kitchen and ignoring the older’s protests.

 

“I’m not a …and what the hell is that?” Junmyeon wrinkles his nose distastefully, eyeing the bottle filled with some sort of white substance that Kyungsoo is currently taking out of the fridge.

 

“This is your . It’s made of egg white, yoghurt, cornstarch and water if you want the specifics.” There’s a smirk on Kyungsoo’s expression and Junmyeon doesn’t know whether to find it attractive or just plain terrifying.

 

“You’ve gone all out for this haven’t you.”

 

The younger merely throws him another mischievous look before walking back to his room, his eyes glancing at the wall clock making sure that they’re not a minute too late, otherwise he’d have to deal with the embarrassment of a failed plan. No, no no, Do Kyungsoo never considers failure as an option, not even under these circumstances. More importantly, there’s no way he’s going to embarrass himself in front of Jongin, again.

 

He dumps the filled on the floor right next to the trash bin in his bathroom before going for the bottle of lube, emptying a bit of its contents and leaving it slightly open, making it seem very much used as he leaves it by the corner of his sink. It blends in perfectly with the rest of the toiletries however with the number of times Jongin’s been to his house he’s pretty sure the younger would notice the strange new addition.

 

“Boxers” Kyungsoo once again demands, palms opened as he watches a blush creep up over Junmyeon’s neck to his ears while he shyly pulls out a scruffy looking pair. “Ew are those used?” Kyungsoo comments, face contorting in disgust “I said make them look used not actually use them”

 

“They’re not!”

 

“Oh. Good job at that then” he grins, immediately snatching the garment away and casually throwing it onto the floor once he’s close enough to his bed.

 

Kyungsoo scans the room with a satisfied smile, Perfect he mumbles to himself just as he hears a faint ping!  Go off from his pocket. He fishes out his phone fully expecting the text that he receives from Sehun, one of Jongin’s dance mates, saying:

 

 ‘You should be stark under those covers within five minutes because Jongin just got on the bus.’

 

“Okay” he says, beginning to undress himself nonchalantly much to Junmyeon’s discomfort. “I just received go signal and he’s going to be here any minute now, You remember what to do right?” Kyungsoo’s down to his boxers when he hops onto his bed, letting it creak under his weight as he hurriedly climbs underneath the covers, making sure to mess his hair up, wriggle and roll around a bit before sinking lower and snuggling comfortably.

 

Junmyeon sighs, “Leave a camera by the entrance and Make sure Jongin’s close before exiting the house.” He says in a poor imitation of the younger’s voice. Kyungsoo smiles brightly at him, almost sincerely even.


“Good boy, now if you could kindly leave, while I shimmy off my boxers.”

 

 -

 

Jongin’s is around three blocks away from Kyungsoo’s house when he sees a boy exit the front door. He thinks he’s seen those blonde locks somewhere before but he couldn’t quite point out where from. The boy walks fast, his long strides quickly turning into a sprint down the sidewalk once he’s a good distance away. Jongin merely scrunches his face in confusion before shaking his head, making a mental note to ask Kyungsoo who his friend was.

 

He doesn’t bother knocking, Jongin never knocks. The minute he had found out that Kyungsoo’s parents were out on a business trip for the entire weekend, his instincts had immediately kicked in telling him that it was the perfect time to set-up for a grand finale of their two week drama. Now he stands on the smaller boy’s front porch with a sunflower at hand, an apology speech memorized by heart, and a promise never to repeat the same prank again (and just think of new ones instead, but he’s not gonna mention that).

 

Tiptoeing his way inside, Jongin heads straight for Kyungsoo’s room. It doesn’t surprise him when he finds the smaller wrapped up in his own little blanket burrito, revealing nothing but his crown of fluffy black hair which comes in great contrast to the white sheets pooling around him. Jongin grins to himself before setting the sunflower by the foot of the bed and stealthily crawling on top of the sleeping boy, whispering his name. Kyungsoo could only scrunch his face in mock annoyance, burying himself deeper into the covers and making no move to wake up.

 

Jongin merely laughs and crawls off, knowing all too well that the later absolutely hates it when he comes anywhere close to him reeking of sweat and dance practice. So instead he opts to allow Kyungsoo all the rest he desires while he heads to the bathroom to try and enjoy a nice warm shower.

 

Practice today had him working all hours that God sent; with the addition of a new recruit into their team (some Chinese guy named Yixing) they had to adjust the entire choreography to accommodate an extra body. Luckily the new guy was quick to learn and everything went pretty smoothly, Jongin had even thought of introducing Yixing to Kyungsoo sometime soon since they would seem to get along pretty well.

 

Once inside the familiar bathroom he rolls his shoulders and listens for the soft crack that goes along with it before exhaling in relief. Like Kyungsoo had predicted, the minute his eyes skim over to the sink, he quickly notices the light blue bottle that, to him, seemed quite out of place in the midst of all the of lotions and creams that he’s much too used to seeing there.

 

His eyebrows raise a bit too high once his hands reach out to grab it, slightly surprised at the feeling of a sticky substance still oozing out a bit from the lid. However, not more than two seconds later, through a cocky smirk and a twitch of an eyebrow, you could tell that he knows all too well what the bottle contains and what Kyungsoo might have used it for.

 

“” he murmurs to himself, his gaze subconsciously flickering out the bathroom door before placing the bottle back where he found it. He takes a quick sniff of his finger before wiping it over his shirt with a snicker (gross I know).

 

Making his way to the shower, he nearly doesn’t notice the strange transparent thing sticking to the ground right by the trash bin, some kind of white goo seeping out from its opening and pooling around. Luckily Kyungsoo had kept in mind Jongin’s habit of disposing all the he accumulates in his pocket throughout the day before taking showers, because if it weren’t for that the tanned boy would have definitely paid no mind to it. And so as it should go, Jongin fishes for all the crumpled papers and candy wrappers inside his pockets, flipping it inside out and stopping midway once he finally catches sight of the thing on the floor.

 

He does a double take, brows furrowing and eyes squinting in recognition. His lips fall open slightly as he bends down to take a closer look. His body tenses visibly, lips pursing into a thin line when he picks the up with a sharp glare, its contents dripping to the ground making obvious that its…fresh.

 

You know those moments in movies where, minutes before a person dies, the highlights of his life flash before him in top speed before his vision goes blank? Jongin’s currently having one of those, except maybe instead of the greatest moments, his brain seems to pick up on the memories of all the times Kyungsoo’s ever been with other men. Maybe you could pitch in a bit of terminator and Robocop action into there too since the minute a familiar and very recent face pops into mind (of a certain blonde senior exiting his boyfriend’s house) he practically goes target locked. Mission: exterminate.      

 

Back in the room, Kyungsoo’s lowered his blankets a bit, feeling himself begin to sweat as he starts wondering what the hell is taking Jongin so long in there. He nearly jumps out of his own skin when he hears a loud kick, quickly throwing himself under the sheets once more and resuming his previous position as best as he can.

 

Just a few seconds later the younger comes storming back into the room, not even bothering to keep quiet anymore as he takes in the clothing scattered haphazardly on the ground before impulsively pulling the duvet off a supposedly sleeping Kyungsoo.

 

And then somewhere in the heavens a spotlight goes on, a camera starts rolling and the smaller boy could almost hear a director shouting lights, camera, action!

 

He just really hopes he’s not smilling in any way right now.

 

“Hey!” Kyungsoo whines, instinctively sitting up and looking dumbfounded in all his glory. As tempting as the older looks at the moment, it only irks Jongin more thinking about how another pair of eyes have probably already feasted on this sight before he has.  He could only grit his teeth in displeasure, barely hearing Kyungsoo’s croaked out “Jongin?!” in the background.

 

“Explain” the younger begins, voice obviously restrained as he throws the used onto the bed with a thwak. Kyungsoo makes sure to visibly swallow and stare at it long and hard before returning the other’s gaze.

 

“You’re supposed to be in dance practice!” He evades, scurrying off the bed and picking up the closest pair of boxers he manages to get his hands on. Before he could even proceed to picking a shirt up Jongin is quick to step in his way, planting his feet firmly on the yellow top he tries to pull off of the floor with annoyed grunts.

 

Although Kyungsoo is older, there’s no denying that Jongin is the one who’s outgrown him physically. The sophomore has always been much taller, leaner, and not to mention much much stronger than him ever since puberty’s knocked on their doors yelling surprise mother ers!

 

Except to Kyungsoo it was more like a surprise mother f- oh sorry wrong door.   

 

So now as a result he stands fruitlessly struggling to break free from the latter’s vice-like grip on his arm. Jongin is obviously about to spit out more questions at him but then when his eyes flicker downwards he seems to decide otherwise, his face contorting into something in between disbelief and disgust.

 

“That’s not yours.” He comments, and when Kyungsoo follows his line of sight his eyes land on Junmyeon’s boxers….which are currently snug against his crotch. “Kyungsoo.” Jongin goes at it again, voice lower, a little more menacing and for a second the older’s mask falters and he just looks downright scared “That’s. not. yours.”  

 

“Its new okay” Kyungsoo begins to stutter, admittedly a bit taken aback at how fierce the younger can actually get. He won’t deny that he’d probably be madly by now if it weren’t for Jongin’s anger directed towards him.

 

“It’s a size too small Kyungsoo, don’t give me that bull” The younger shakes his arm a bit too harshly and the corner of Kyungsoo’s eyes begin to sting because that actually hurt. “Whose are those and what is a god damn doing in your bathroom?!”   

 

“I- yours- Jongin that hurts!!”

 

“That can’t be mine Kyungsoo we haven’t spoken to each other for two ing weeks you expect me to believe that that’s been there for longer?! Who’s the ing who came in here?!” Jongin’s voice grows louder by the minute, and the older is close to a point where he doesn’t even have to act anymore because this side of Jongin slightly terrifies him.

 

Kyungsoo’s resistance to provide an answer for all the younger’s repetitive questioning earns him a rough shove backwards, Jongin looking like he’s nearly about to cry out in frustration, anger and envy all at once.  There’s a moment when the younger just rigidly stands with his back towards Kyungsoo, his hands fisted in his hair looking like he’s about to rip it all off in one go, and it’s in this moment that Kyungsoo is nearly tempted to rush up to him and yell surprise! Gotcha!  Just to put an end to this master plan of his. It’s in this moment that he beings wondering whether or not that heartbroken expression Jongin is trying to hide from him is all worth it.

 

But then after a few sniffles, deep breaths, and worried glances from Kyungsoo, the ticking time bomb that is Jongin promptly explodes. He literally pushes an entire pile of books off of Kyungsoo’s desk and starts punching things unnecessarily. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen and his entire body jolts at the suddenly loudness. He takes a step back, slowly and stealthily inching closer towards the bedside drawer, picking out what seems to be a red card before taking a deep breath.

 

Jongin is reacting just the way he wants him to, now it’s all down to the final act.                  

 

With trembling hands, Kyungsoo calls the younger’s name, his acting skills rising to an impressive new level when tears begin streaming down his cheeks the moment he shoves a very familiar red card square onto Jongin’s chest.  The tanned boy is taken aback, his eyes wider than they’ve ever been once he carefully holds the card in his hands. He recognizes the hasty handwriting on the front that reads “Open me!” Well of course he does, it’s his own ing handwriting.

 

“I don’t want it anymore.” Kyungsoo all but whispers, tentatively taking a step back before breaking into a sprint out the door. He regrets that brief second in which he glanced at the other’s expression. Apparently a second was enough to give him several doubts and an aching guilt at the bottom of his stomach while he mentally debated with himself whether or not he was going to hell for this. Jongin looked absolutely crestfallen, for a minute there he seemed like he wasn’t even mad, like he was willing to forget whatever the happened on that bed just to say something in the lines of don’t do this, or don’t leave me.

 

Code red Kyungsoo code red, look away from the eyes and run far far away.

 

And Run far far away he did.  Or okay maybe just till he’s out of his own house.

 

He grabs the camera Junmyeon had left by the entrance hurriedly before bursting out the front door in nothing but his oversized shirt and boxers, skittering along the cold pavement in his bare feet while taking several glances back.

 

he’s going to be so pissed, I’m- shaking right now, he’s going to be so pissed he’s going to be so pissed…”  he rambles, holding the camera up with an unsteady hand so that it captures his great escape. He comes to a stop once he reaches the sidewalk in front of his house and promptly turns the camera to face the entrance, which is frighteningly empty and quiet with no Jongin in sight.

 

Back inside the house the younger stands frozen on his spot, staring down at the red card as though he were close to tears.

 

It may seem like a completely random and irrelevant piece of cardboard to any other person but to the couple, it’s pretty much a reminder of the absolute best prank Jongin’s ever pulled back during his freshman year (and Kyungsoo’s sophomore year).

That one faithful afternoon when he had talked Kyungsoo’s entire class into locking him in the room after everyone’s left. One of them had even agreed to play decoy (Chan…Chanyeol was it?), chatting Kyungsoo’s ear off before sprinting out the door and leaving the poor bug eyed boy to struggle with the lock and shout all sorts of profanities ranging from curse words to death threats.

 

He remembers Kyungsoo shouting something along the lines of “Jongin I’m going to kill you you jackass!!” when he had recognized his muffled out voice shouting from the other side of the door, asking for the older to check on the red card placed over his desk. Kyungsoo had done as he was told, after having exchanged a few more foul words here and there, grabbing the stupid card with stupid ugly handwriting and reading it silently to himself.

 

Open me! Was written on the front. The older simply rolled his eyes and gave in, opening the folded piece of contraption only to find more words messily scribbled in permanent marker.

 

Hi hyung! Now, as you probably know by now, you’re pretty much stuck in this room. But don’t worry~ To get out, all you’ll have to do is answer one simple question. Understand? Good! Now open the next flap!

 

At some point Kyungsoo had shouted something about everyone being absolutely mental for having fallen under the notorious Kim Jongin’s spell and having agreed to take part in his impossible schemes. He only shook his head once they had begun shouting for him to just read the entire god damn card.

 

The rest of it went something like this:

 

Kyungsoo, I know you want to skin me alive half of the time but, I’d like to ask..

 

would you like to share lunch with me?

 

and come over to my house and have with me? and play video games with me? and walk with me to school? and walk with me back home? and cuddle me when I have nightmares? and go to junior and senior prom with me? and maybe possibly potentially be my future husband?

 

(If you’re wondering, I’m asking if you’d want to be my boyfriend)

 

If yes, exit the classroom by the front door.

If no, exit the classroom by the back door.

 

Clearly things had gone the way Jongin had wanted them to, with Kyungsoo poking his head out the front door only to have all 35 of his classmates scream into his ear whilst a young and very freshman looking Jongin walked up to him with open arms and the biggest bouquet of flowers. Not that Kyungsoo would have picked no, but he realized that he didn’t really have much of a choice once he saw that the back door was actually barricaded from the outside.

 

That pretty much outlines the entire backstory of the whole sentimental value held by that red card. You can only imagine the rejection Jongin currently feels, staring at it as he slowly and gently opens it to reveal the text inside…

 

Looking quite a little different than he remembers it.

 

He stares, long and hard at the writing which, he now realizes, is definitely not his.

 

Surprise , it’s a prank.

 

Is all it says in thick black ink, written in handwriting that would have passed as something neat if it weren’t for the few wrong squiggles here and there which looked to be a result of writing on a moving vehicle. Perhaps a bus. On the way home from school.

 

Jongin spends a solid minute with his mind blank, his eyebrow twitching, and his mouth agape.

 

And then his body jolts, running to peek outside the bedroom door. He does so just in time to hear a squak, finding Kyungsoo by the entrance holding a camera up to his direction promptly sprinting back outside once he figures he’s been spotted. Jongin takes a step back inside the room, running a hand through his hair while muttering an entire book of profanities. Not really knowing what to make of the situation he paces the room mumbling to himself, wondering whether he wants to laugh or to cry.

 

It takes Jongin a while to step out, and Kyungsoo is beginning to hop on his own feet feeling cold and jittery. A few of his neighbors pass by and he just smiles at them politely, some of them all too used to the strange happenings than go on about his house ever since they’ve heard of the kid in it going out with an even stranger kid.

 

One of them, Chanyeol from a few blocks down, whistles a teasing catcall at him which earns the tall boy a smack from his companion who Kyungsoo recognizes is Baekhyun, from choir practice. He just sticks his tongue out at both of them and resumes his mini ritual of keeping himself warm.

 

But as soon as the two walk out of site, he hears the front door of his house slam open. Whipping his head towards its direction he finally gets a glimpse of a flustered, surprised, confused, and relieved looking Jongin (yes, all of those at once). He’s surprised he even remembers to make sure the camera is angled towards the tanned boy, too concentrated on looking for any sort of signal or cue to run down the sidewalk in the direction of the police station in case Jongin’s actually mad.

 

But then surprisingly, instead of a yell or a frown, Kyungsoo finds himself blinking in confusion once Jongin merely greets him with a grin that could rival a hyena’s, throwing the card aside before breaking into a sprint towards the older boy who half screams and half laughs while taking a step back.

 

“You little !”

 

 Jongin practically crashes into Kyungsoo, scooping him up in his embrace to which the latter responds to by immediately wrapping his legs around the younger’s hips, laughing and shrieking and dropping the camera all together.  

 

“Jongin! Jongin stop!” Kyungsoo half-heartedly protests, the smile on his face saying otherwise. The younger tackles him to the ground, groaning in frustration and relief. He can barely stop laughing once Jongin sits atop his abdomen, pinning him to the ground and grabbing him by the shoulders shouting “Don’t you ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do that to me again!!!” repeatedly.

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand, raises both his fists in the air and shouts with a gleeful smile, “I ING PRANKED KIM JONGIN!”

 

Said boy clutches his racing heart and lets out an exasperated exhale, falling to the ground beside Kyungsoo and lying still on the grass. The older boy looks at him with a victorious glint in his eyes. “So.” He begins, having calmed down just a tad bit “Welcome to my world.”

 

And then Jongin shouts. Rolling on the grass away from Kyungsoo, who merely laughs even louder at the other’s dismay.  

 

It takes a while, but once he regains his composure, he looks to his side where Jongin has rolled a good distance away before following suit and calmly rolling towards his direction, despite the strange look the old couple across the street is currently giving them both. He stops once their shoulders lightly bump and when their eyes meet he smiles innocently. Though by now, Jongin definitely knows better than to fall for those two half-moons and heart shaped lips.  

 

“You cheating on me or not?” the younger blurts, Kyungsoo can only laugh in response.

“Of course not. You’re a ing jackass, but the only jackass I don’t mind tolerating.”

Jongin scoffs “I love you too.”

 

The older leans in and plants a big sloppy smooch on the tanned boy’s forehead, just like the latter does every after his silly antics. He thinks that the Jongin’s pretty much learned his lesson, felt what it was like to be in Kyungsoo’s shoes and all that jazz. But if Kyungsoo were to be completely honest, he now slightly understands the thrill of being placed in Jongin’s shoes as well. The pop of fireworks that goes on at the back of his mind once a plan is executed perfectly tickles his insides and makes him decide that he’s not quite done yet.

 

Kyungsoo thinks he’s found a new hobby.  

 


a/n: idek i had to google "fake " ok. honestly its just a fic dumb, i was feelin the firt half but then by 50% of the story i was just like type so ur done type so ur done type so ur done. 

 

Comments are much appreciated thank you! <3