Final

Gentleman

A petite girl walked into the carved door gracefully. Her beautiful black backless dress moved slowly as she walked. Her long black hair swung slowly as she looked around the place she walked into. A classy restaurant with 50s decorations. She could hear the singer sing a jazz song followed by piano and saxophone. The dimly lit light gave the romantic atmosphere in that place. She smiled brightly, time to relax, Sunny! 

The girl made her way to the bar. Her high heels knocked the wooden floor as she walked gracefully. She could feel eyes on her, but she didn't care and keep walking. The place quite crowded at that day, so there weren't much place for her to sit. She found an empty stool beside a man with a white tux on him. She slowly sat on the stool. Within seconds, a bartender came with smile plastered on his face. 

"What do you want to have for tonight?" asked the bartender friendly.

"I'll have a glass of cocktail, please."she answered him. 

The bartender smiled and gave her an okay sign and left. The bar looked so classic with the glasses in many kind of style that on the display. A mirror placed across the bar, showing everyone's faces who sat on the bar's stools. She could see her beautiful self on the mirror. Suddenly, a man in white tux beside her placed a folded paper infront of her. She looked at the folded paper and opened it.

Hi, I want to know you better. I'll be outside in 10 minutes. 

Sunny rolled her eyes and placed the paper infront of the man beside her, "I'm not interested."

"But it's not from me," a husky voice said to her as the man moved the paper to her. 

Her cheeks blushed in embarrassment. Sunny glaced at the reflection of the man beside her from the mirror. Somehow, she could see his features perfectly. He had a sharp chin that matched with his oval face. He had a pointed nose that looked so cute. His symmetrical eyes with thick eyebrows made him looked handsome. His thin red lips made him more kissable. His black hair looked extremely y. His white tux made him looked so cool. He was staring at his glass and smiling. He seemed drunk, but somehow looked cute. She stared at the reflection of the man until the bartender came and gave her drink. Sunny couldn't take her eyes off him. She took a deep breath and tapped on his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry, I thought it was from you,"she said to him.

The man laughed, "It's okay. Do you want to know where the paper came from?"asked him in his husky voice.

Sunny nodded her head and smiled. The man smiled and pointed at an old man with black tux who stared at her and smiled. He leaned at the bar table and laughed. She looked at him and laughed. They laughed loudly until they could feel eyes on them. They stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"I guess you are a magnet to that old man,"he said quitely. "It doesn't mean that you are a magnet literally,"he added quickly. 

She raised her eyebrows and smiled, "So what it means then?"

He scratched his nape and smiled, "It means that you are a beautiful girl so they attract to you,"he said shyly.

She blushed when she heard his answer. He was awkwardly romantic. She put her elbow at the bar table and rested her head to her hand. Sunny found him interesting. He was handsome, but funny. He wasn't good at words, but cute. At first, he looked so cold, but after he talked to her, he wasn't cold at all. She took a sip on her drink and smiled.

"So I'm look beautiful?"Sunny asked him.

"Ne, you remind me of a cheetah."he took a sip on his drink. "Cheetah is a big cat which can run really fast but they always run gracefully. They are beautiful and graceful in my opinion."he added.

Sunny laughed to hear his answer. She never thought she would meet him. A handsome and smart man, but funny. She felt more comfortable with him than with any other man. 

"Sunny imida,"she said with a bright smile.

"Kris imida,"he said with his husky voice.


After a long conversation, Sunny decided to go home. Kris insisted to take her home. At first, she declined. But somehow he could convince her to let him did that. So they walked to her apartement. It was cold at that night, and she wore a backless dress. She shivered, but she didn't want him to know it. 

"You don't have to wear that kind of dress, you know."he smiled as he took off his coat and put it on her shoulders. "You are beautiful already without that dress."he countinued.

Sunny smiled and looked down. She tried to cover her blushing face. Suddenly, she coughed. She looked at the pavement in horror, No way! I caught a cold? she thought. She hit herself in her mind. She started to walk faster that he was. She almost died of embarrassed. Sunny liked Kris alot, she didn't want to ruin their moment. Kris was a surprise, his appearance didn't match with his personality. Minutes later, she didn't feel someone follow her from behind. She turned around and found Kris, walked out from a cafe with 2 cups of take away coffee. He ran to her and gave her one of the coffee.

"I think you need something warm."he said.

Sunny took the coffee and drank it. He smiled as he started to walk. She frozed on her feet. She thought he wouldn't this kind to her. They just met, but he was kind already. He turned around and smiled. He walked to her and took her hand. He pulled her with him and they walked hand in hand. 

Finnaly, ther reached her apartment already. Sunny smiled to him and bowed.

"Gomawo for tonight, Kris-ssi."she said.

Kris laughed, "Good night, Sunny-ssi."

Sunny quickly kissed his cheek and ran into the building. Kris smiled and left.

 


 Hey yooooo

It's been awhile right? Sorry for not updating another story "Amaranthe" 

anyway, hope you like it 

bye bye <3<3<3<3