|| One

NEVERLAND..

 

 

*Bang Bang Bang*


 

Loud deep sounds were coming out, bouncing around, only to make things worse, The dark room send cold waves round the room making it colder then it was already. No Human could dare to life through it and survive. Not in this cold condition. Low groans and grunts along with whimpers were heard in the room. A hand scraped along the cold metal floor and back to the owner. Gravel moved along the floor as the body moved, in pain he sounded like he was in, of course he was anyone who was there would be in pain indeed. Niel slowly opened his heavy eyes, he was damn right tired, and bloody cold. He shivered and brought his hand to his head feeling the bump he groaned in pain even a light touch made it sting. Had he cut it? No he couldn't off he just feel right the tripped. He soon coughed breathing in the air, it smelled like dead bodies like they had been burned. 
"Uh-Changjo? Chunji? CAP? Ricky? L.Joe?" Niel let out a gasp hard cough as he took in the wood shaving dust in, filling his lungs up and chipping them straight, Niel continued to cough madly. It was dark and cold, too cold for human's the floor was froze and there was snow, or to what Niel thought it felt like. He shivered at the numbness. "Guys where are you?" Niel choked out, the quiet surrounding made him felt insecure. Till he felt something sharp stab in the side he swolled the lump only for it to return.  "where they hell am i?" He asked himself looking round the location but he could only see the darkness no light what so ever "heck where am i Guys?!" he said once again hoping they were with him, but by listening he seemed like they weren't. He kept coughing this crap wasn't helping in any form this wasn't his cup of tea. What was that sharp thing he asked but shrugged it off "strange"

 

He then struggled to pull himself up, he had to find his way out of this place, and now. He stumbled as he tried to find any light source anything that could make him see or a door anything so he could escape and be free from this torture, not that he knew it was. "He he he he" Niel spun round at the sound of laughter, he swolled he hated that kind of laugh it always gave him the s. "guys this isn't funny come on~hey you got me come out" Niel said his back to the wall since the lights were still off. "He he he" The laughter once played again. Niel slided down the wall and covered his ears his eyes closed shut. "lever me alone~leave me alone please turn the lights on PLEASE" Niel screamed and a bang sound echoed through the room, Niel peaked though the crack inbetween his fingers the lights were on. He frowned no they weren't lights he removed his hands and stared at the seven little TV screens infront of him and bit his lips seeing the sight shown on them he run over banging on the screens "GUYS" he screamed, trying to get his friends attention, they were just like him trapped in some room damaged and out cold. Niel continued to hit the TV screens now seeing another two other people he stared to sob "leave me alone" The laughter soon played again but more deeper making Niel freeze and hide again "he he he he" Niel screamed covering his ears "give them back!" the scary joker laugh kept coming Niel started shaking his head saying to himself "its just a bad dream its just a bad dream it will all be better when you wake up"

 

Niel shot his eyes open "no no no" He jumped up he had it, all of a sudden music started to play and the room started going cold with mist, "AH HELP" Niel spun round seeing a door he ran over only for a body to swing out, Niel feel backwards the body twisted on the rope till it stopped facing him. Niel screamed the jaw had been broken and pulled out it left hanging down, the eyes wide open half the person face was ripped off the flesh half carved out. blood everywhere.

  

"He he he he HE~!!!"

 

 


 

 

Hello everyone~
So the first chappie is done, tell me how i did, I'm really not sure if i wrote enough but this was only to start.
i was watching 'house of wax' while writing this, to help me get into the mood and i feel a bit shaken right now.
Sorry if there any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm new on here so take it easy. Comment please do :D