Final

Mentor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Jun didn't expect this reaction would be a lie. The guy in front of him - his friend and roommate, Soonyoung - was looking at him with big eyes. The shock was evident on the smaller males features.

"Don't overreact like that," Jun mumbled and poked his friend on the forehead, making him take a step back.

"But seriously," Soonyoung said. "I can't imagine you being a tutor. You're not even that smart."

"It's not really tutoring. It's more like a mentor I guess," Jun answered, not commenting on the other's remark about his none existing knowledge.

Frankly speaking, Jun wasn't really the typical guy to ask to do something like this. Not that he had had a choice, but still. Mrs. Cha had asked him to stay after class to talk to him. Of course he had done as he was asked to - he already had a couple of warnings and he couldn't afford another - and the teacher had asked him to be a mentor for a new first year student.

"But why you?" Soonyoung asked. There had to be a good reason. He couldn't say that he wouldn't do it of course. He couldn't afford to say no, but why had Mrs. Cha chosen him, when she could choose someone more fitting for the job?

"Because I speak Chinese," Jun said and grabbed his back from the floor. It was time for him to go meet the new boy and get to his extra class - why did math have to be so freaking hard?

"Then it must be Seokmin's new roommate," Soonyoung exclaimed. The younger boy had told him something about getting a new roommate, and he had been complaining about how worried he was, that they wouldn't be able to communicate with each other.

"I pity him already," Jun mumbled as he opened the door.

"What's that supposed to mean? Seokmin's a nice guy," the other yelled after him, defending his almost-boyfriend - none of them had had the nerve to actually ask the other, but they were too lovey-dovey not to have anything going on between them.

"But he talks a lot!" was the answer Soonyoung got from down the hallway.

--

When Jun had said yes to being the mentor for this new kid, he had kind of hoped that he would be cute. At least a little cute, but this was way out of his world.

The boy sitting at the chair in the middle of the room was way too cute. It was like a mix of a bunny, a hamster, a kitten and every other cute thing in the world.

As soon as he saw the boy waiting for him, he regretted being 15 minutes late.

"Jun you're here," Mrs. Cha said when Jun entered the room. The look she send him was clearly not very pleased, and Jun knew that this was the last time he would get away with being late for something like this - not that he would ever be asked to do something like this again.

The boy in the room turned his gaze to Jun, when he heard him enter the room. The new boy hurriedly stood up and turned to the older boy.

"This is Wen Junhui. He'll help you out in school," Mrs. Cha slowly said. The words she used were chosen very carefully to make sure that the boy understood her.

"Hello," the boy said and bowed towards Jun. The accent in his voice was easy to spot. "I'm Minghao."

Even his voice was cute.

And that's how Wen Junhui's misery began.

--

"He's so cute," Jun moans as he slams his head down into the table. It'll probably leave a bruise, but that isn't what's important right now. The only thing that's important right now is Xu freaking Minghao.

They've only met that one time, but Jun couldn't stop thinking about how cute the younger boy was. When he stumbled over his own feet, when he looked at Jun nervously or when he just walked beside him. He was literally cuteness on legs, and Jun had no idea how it had happened - or even when it had happened - but he was pretty sure he had gotten a crush on the younger boy. They had met once, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter